How is the for a suicide plan?

How is the for a suicide plan?
(note: I live in a mid sized city with many surrounding plots of trees)
>Find an area of trees not close to anything
>Park car 1-2 km away from spot you choose
> Go into little forest and climb a tall tree with sturdy branches
>call 911 saying you are going to kill yourself and the police should look for a body soon
>hang yourself from said tree
>success?

Profit

If your going to kill yourself do something spectacular that will make the news.

yeah sounds good

I think i'd make my cities news

this
wait for some kind of politician visiting a large city near you and make sure your death is on live TV
also like at a concert run up on stage and blow your brains out or something
If you're really serious at least be remembered for doing something badass

Shitty. They're going to keep you on the line by telling you they have no idea where to look for your body. And they'd be right when you thought about it. Meanwhile, you're realizing that you really aren't thinking this through clearly and you probably just needed help, which they'll also have told you by that time. You're sad or miserable or depressed, but that's why you'd do that. Death doesn't really matter. You can die then or anytime, really, who gives a shit. You just want to feel not shitty. You made a silly thread on Sup Forums in lieu of enacting a suicide fantasy, or just being responsible and calling a suicide hotline.

Most people on this site are tired of this kind of thread, so they just tell people to do it or shut up. Just call or text the suicide thinger.

pick one

Terrible plan. The thing is, if youre actually suicidal why would you call the police, So they could rescue you in time? If you need attention then you should tell your closest friends or family. Anyway terrible plan. Suicide is the worst option

I have a better one

>start going to mosque
>befriend a bunch of pakis
>find out which ones have extremist views
>get in with them until you find the ones who want to build bombs and who'd like to travel to syria to join isis
>cut their eyes out, ram your dick in the sockets and cum in their brains
>go out killing worthless cunts
>do the world a favour

I call the police so they know there is a body somewhere and my family knows right away what happened without being the ones to find my body

I know I'm probably being autistic by taking this even remotely serious, but... I'm genuinely curious user. If you're for real, why do you wish to kill yourself? What happened to lead you to the conclusion that suicide is the best option?

I made this plan to see if there are any major holes in it. If I ever wanted to enact this plan I would wait until i'm 100% ready

his favorite musician did it he wants to be trendy

so they find the body before someone else does
this is really shitty advice, if you call a suicide hotline they will call the police and they will arrest you and take you to a 72 hour hold over that will suck ass

sdff

No lol

>put a sign around your neck saying whitey cracker

>start race war

no they don't you dumb fuck

yessssssss

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

>How is this for a suicide plan
>Is telling it to Sup Forums
Well for starters I can tell you're not serious about it at all and there's no chance whatsoever of you actually doing it. So there's that.

Long story short life just kind of got away from me. I believe some people are meant to kill themselves and that I may be one of those people

Hmm, ok. I'll spare you the "I love you and promise it'll get better!!11" bullshit because I don't know you or your situation. But man I used to believe I was "meant" to win the lottery (lol, yeah I was/am a gambling addict and was delusional). All I'm saying is don't convince yourself this is your destiny. Your destiny is whatever you want it to be. If that means suicide well... at least consider other options first? Can't really take it back you know. Lol

>favour
Eurocuck detected

>make noose out of razor wire
>get up on chair, head through razor noose
>super glue hands to sides of head and wait for dry
>jump off chair, razor wire cuts off head with hands still super glued
>such a badass you pulled your own head off

This.

Been a while since I read this
Old pasta is old

go into any major American city(Chicago, Philly)
Get on subway, start calling all the black people nigs etc start grabbing black chicks tits etc. Get the shit kicked out of you . When you are in the hospital recovering you will get all the attention your weak ego needs, maybe.. or do it on crowded platform, get thrown on tracks get electrocuted or run over by train. Still want to kill yourself poser?

that's going to really ruin someone's day. They also might just give up though.

Why do these whiney emo suicidal faggots always call 911?

How about you just hang yourself from a tree and not call 911?
There's no chance of them cutting you down before you die then.
And who cares if they even find your body?
You're fucking dead.
Eventually someone will find it and they can identify you with your ID card in your wallet, or dental records or something.

>Wait for halloween.
>Find abandoned house in a well traveled area.
>Decorate it
>Hang self from tree

dude.. harden up.

Not op,but this was an idea I always had. Could be some folklore shit, too.

However, it's likely I'm going to take my life sometime this year. Depending how everything works out. I was just gonna do the thing with the car exhaust and sleep while listening to music.

Go for a wicked road trip first, though.

This.

I'm feeling like you haven't thought this through entirely, OP. Like, what kind of rope will you be using? Material, length...? Have you found a suitable tree? Plan to go for a high or low drop, i.e. breaking your neck or suffocating?

Other than posting half-ass plans on the interwebs, consider trying to get some help.

go to bay area
walk on bay bridge during rush hour
wait for cars to be at stop and go
wave at them
if you get a response backflip into the bay and die on impact
you'd make even more news if you make a crash or leave a note saying some chink in Chinatown robbed you for your social security as you were gonna make a bank account

>suicide hotline.

These cant possible help at all...

I am going to be receiving treatment very soon. I have some hope it'll work but I can't be certain.

I'm not saying i'm killing myself tomorrow I just wanna perfect my backup plan.

Why are there no more DC sniper types? If you're gonna kill yourself take out some BLM, gangs, Muslims, liberals (antifa).

Just drive the car into a tree at high speed. Less fucking about. As a bonus it can look like an accident so your family doesn't get as fucked up.

shit. If you've got a car get a long rope or chain. open tailgate and tie tope to a tree. Put noose round your neck and see if you can hit 60. bonus for dashcam.

I....I like this guy.

Worth a try. It's not like you have anything to lose anyway. Things can only improve. And if they don't, you can still kill yourself later.

It's okay to make a backup plan. Just don't spend too much time thinking about it.

that's an idea

Fucking AIDS. Hanging is for fags. Kill yourself another way.

You've clearly already given up, why bother with a plan? Why don't you just do it? What's the point on plannin anything? It's not like it's going to make any difference to you