>hands it to me and i start smoking
>suddenly his face turns into some bear/dragon kind of face
>think he wants to kill me
>start screaming at the top of my lungs kicking at him and trying to get away
>run downstairs into his living room
>pass out on the floor
>wake up in psych ward
>been psychotic ever since

pretty much yea, and feels like i lost all control, freak out, afraid that i will never be sober again, that type of shit

don't know if i should believe this, if true that weed must have been lased with some shit

I've gone through some stages

First when I got too high before it would always feel like I was pissing my pants, and it was like don't piss my pants but I've never pissed my pants was just brain being retarded.

Next it would feel like I was shitting my pants

Recently it's been feeling like a heart attack is coming where my heart will jump and shit, hard to breath

Don't usually get higher than I can handle sometimes you just get that one hit that makes you cough for a minute and when your done coughing you look like a chink.

when I quit and begin again I'll often have some paranoid fear. I know it's not harmful but still scared.

no, i just turned out to be schizophrenic. never had a psychotic episode before this, now they're just part of my life

In a decade of smoking i've never had a bad trip whats it like?

Had a little too much, threw up in the toilet and went to bed, no biggie

well paranoia sets in and anxiety, feels like you will never get out of the high, and that is the loop that goes on till you come out of it

Its interesting how weed effects schizophrenics, i know schizophrenics who are like you and weed gives them extreme paranoid delusions and shit , but ive also met schizophrenics who find weed calms them and doesn't add to their delusions mental health is a funky thing

I ate an entire can of chili and bag of cheetos. Then had a panic attack that made me throw it all up.

Happened just once.

One time i was blind for a few minutes.

Other times i just felt really ill, restless and started to sweat alot. After it was over i felt so good thou.

Elaborate more please.

Like how old are you now, what's your home life like, do you still smoke ?

This

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

I never knew I was shicophrenic before this episode, and there's a chance I would've never become schizo if I hadn't smoked weed. I'm now 26 years old and life fucking sucks. I was completely fine before all of this.
Just be careful when experimenting with drugs.. They might fuck you up

damn that sounds shitty, like ive def had weed make me paranoid on occasion when i hear a siren or something when blazing outdoors and ive gotten like you know maybe 10-15 seconds of like the worst anxiety/paranoia ive ever felt but than its gone and i just be like your high bro chill bur for it to last the entire time im high that would be awful

this shit is scary...

do you have other family members that are psychotic?
Most people say its genetics but I dont think thats all

This wasn't bad for me but it was hard to watch
>smoke some weed with my friends
>we start heading up to a convenient store through a back trail
>girl I'm starting to like is with us
>girl I like and other friend have beef between eachother
>friend hits her in the vagina with a skateboard
>he leaves
>I help her up
>I'm high as shit I have zero clue what happened
All worked out in the end

das not true man weed wont make you schizophrenic you would of had your break either way prob just closer to when you were 20 the weed cant make you schizophrenic thats a genetic condition

yea dude it sucks balls

Holy shit nico?

/thread

probably true

If smoking weed makes you instantly shizo you surely would have gotten it anyway... probably when some bad or intense shit happened like a car accident or the death of a family member

I think my grandfathers brother was schizo
My friend had been smoking for a couple of years, pretty sure it wasn't lased with anything. Besides my friend didn't freak out or anything (well, he did freak out when I became psychotic)

was probably more of an ''unlock'' to it

Can only say this on Sup Forums because its too whacky to tell my friends, so enjoy, user. Skip to tl;dr to avoid background rambling:

I have low tolerance because i dont smoke frequently at all. But im not against it so once in a blue moon ill smoke.

One time was at some work colleagues' place and they offered me some very strong strain and I smoked a lot of it.

I was having enduring a cancer scare and was under care of a doctor (turns out im perfectly fine actually.) but while high i started feeling intense pain where a tumour was suspected. I asked my body what was wrong.

>tl;dr

My asshole turned into a rasta man and started singing a reggaton beat about all the bad food i eat and why im probably going to die.

Youd have have to be prone to it already. Ie the schizophrenia frame work in your brain was laid already waiting for a trigger.

I've had some bad experiences, we used to smoke in the snow during the coldest time of the year. I had a bad experience then, I was running around and I felt like I was trapped. Was scary, I used to get paranoid more often but now it's not as bad. I usually only get nervous if we're smoking and someone walks by

Ya weed is still a psychoactive drug all be it mild and for people with genetic dispositions towards things like mental health and addiction can be pretty destructive

I used to like smoking weed, did it pretty much every day and enjoyed it, i was pretty lazy due to it.
Eventually the weed started making me paranoid and anxious when i smoked it.
It took a while to accept that i didn't like weed anymore, but eventually i quit smoking. I haven't smoked for nearly half a year now and honestly my brain works a whole lot better.

When I was 16 found a pack with white power, dosed 10 mg for start. Had a nightmare in real, glitch effect on everythink, saw people and figures in my room, my bath turned into scary doll, saw unreal people looking into my eyes via spy hole. I realised that it was DOB and lied on bed absolutely dealing with death. When effects started decreasing I understood that I won't die tonight. After that life really changed, I get satisfaction from every moment of life. Later I tested the powder and it really was some drug from DOx series.

noted

I heard sirens and shit and i was scared as fuck cuz i thought cops come for me since weed is illegal here

other time i thought there is no more air in the room, i fell asleep; woke up in my own vomit

The usual stuff

>nausea
>looping, anxious thoughts
>slight panic attacks
>"will I ever come down?"

Hard liquor and weed is a terrible combination for me.

Yes, but there were no indications that I was prone to it. Never hallucinated before in my life, wasn't usually paraoid or anything. It just happened out of the blue.
How can you know for sure that you yourself aren't prone to it?

it seams like most common thing for a bad trip

Fair enough.

im 25 now and had several strong psychedelic trips in the last 4 years, so I guess if I would be prone I would already have got it, right?

Well actually i am sure because i have a genetic screening.

But that's a unique case so still... Fair enough.

Matching dubs wtf is this real life?

pop like 15 benadryl and youll find out

Dubs on dubs.

This shit is dubs too

please explain what you mean with genetic screening...
there is no test that can say you will get psychotic in the future or not?

Trip on cannabis? Not really but have I've ever taken too much? Yes. Thanks to the alcohol that enchants high.

>be me
>smoke
>some booze behind that
>smoke at the kitchen
>come back to the computer
>world tilts weirdly
>heart starts beating so fucking fast
>this has happened once before so don't freak out like the last time
>whole body starts just shaking, like a tense muscle that finally relaxes
>that keeps up couple minutes
>then melt completely
>start having these rushes of euphoria
>then go back to just drink water
>euphoria strikes again
>giggle like hell
>eat some chips and drink water
>sleepy af
>go to the bed
>melt to the bed
>holy shit this bed feels so good
>wake up in the morning
>shower feels amazing
>no hangover
>well this wasn't too bad

The first time I smoked I cried because I was seeing like childhood drawings of moments that were happening recent.

>went to my brothers house for a get togeather
>drink shots of tequila for losing multiple card games
>brother thinks now is a good time to start a circle with 3 bouts rotating
>there was about 7 people who partook in the ritual
>next thing I know I'm on the couch
>with my eyes close I discovered the true origins of humanity
>I could see the vibrations throughout the universe that eventually created earth
>I could see the connection of everything including non living object
>feel like I'm from pandora from advatar

There are genetic dispositions. Thats partly why these things are hereditary as well.

Millions of people have had their genes sequenced and stored and a computer can go through and look for patterns and matches.

All people with schizophrenia for example will share a specific set of code.

There are companies (like 23andme, though i think the fda banned them from providing health information) that will analyze and report back.

If its in your dna, it only means theres a chance. You may never suffer from a genetic disorder, but you will pass on the chance to your kids.

If its not, its extremely unlikely you ever will suffer. Stranger things happen though.

I only got it for the ancestry. Got my ethnic breakdown down to percent. I got the health stuff as a side bonus. Anyway, no schizophrenia.

So in a sense, youre right. You cant straight up diagnose in advance. You can get a picture, though. But thats also why doctors ask for family history. If a family member has a disorder, youre more than likely prone. You dont need fancy shmancy dna tests for that.

>be me
>smoking weed
>have "bad weed trip"
>anxious for a bit

OP you pussy its just a bit if ganj