Literally perfect casting thread

Sup Forums and Sup Forums not allowed to post

but Cavill is /our/ guy

No, it's a terrible casting you fucking plebeian.

why tho

inb4 chinks

who will play the role of this mad man?

Sup Forums Fuck off.

damn, that IS perfect

Young Marlon Brando would be ideal.

The fucktard from Maze Runners and Teen Wolf? Eh, fuck off. Henry Cavill could work as Jonathan, because of his phyisque, but I do not know about your Zeppeli pick. I'd give Dio to Bale or someone that's really charismatic. And Zeppeli would be Ewan McGregor. Now I know my picks aren't something special, nor that good, but they could work to bring us that OTP Part 1.

brando would never touch that shit

ohh, I get it, you think I'm talking about part 1

Which one are you talking about?

I was implying Dylan as Josuke, Henry as Jotaro and Stephen as old Joseph

adult Jotaro*

This for part 4? Eh, I don't like your Josuke and Jotaro pick.

For Jotaro we need someone who'll look like younger Clint Eastwood and for Josuke you can't cast a faggot from some shitty teen flick.

>Guts
Henry
>Girffith
Ezra
>Director
Jackson or Lucas

Del Toro would actually be a solid director for it. His visuals could work with Berserk. Though, he is hit or miss most of the times.

Jotaro of only inspired by Clint by his personality, and what you described is Scott, and ignoring his acting ability he's still nothing like Jotaro. And desu, Dylan was just the only handsome young actor i could think of who doesn't look like a bitch, for example, Logan Lerman is a great actor but he isn't alpha, but feel free to throw out some suggestions.

who's he supposed to be? Hol?

Clive Owen, at least to me, looks like he could be a solid take on Jotaro. He could fit the whole edgy persona that Jotaro has.

For Josuke I'd cast an actor who could be quirky, but he would also be dead serious when the time comes.

Your Joseph pick is ok.

Del Toro visually would be amazing on berserk, just think of the creature design.

Imagine seeing rape horse, that would be amazingly horrible.

Yeah, but they look fairly similar.

Brando was in scary movie 2

So which season is this supposed to be?
Joseph/Jotarue/Josuke?
Would be pretty nice, though I don't think Henry would be ideal for Jotaro's semi-permanent look of apathy. Both because I don't think he has the face for it, and because the worst thing you can do with an actor like him, is tell him not to express emotions physically.

>Jotarue
How the hell did I miss type O as UE?

I do kind of agree with you on Jotaro, but who do you think could pull him off? Any actor have his edgy Eastwood down?

Honestly, not sure.
Most people I can think of off the top of my head would lean more towards smug silent types than Jotaro. It's not an easy role to fill without grabbing someone who will be massively under utilized.