Have you ever met a Mexican?

Have you ever met a Mexican?

How was your experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfm2zSgQ8cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canadian here.

I rented a room from a guy who was also letting a room to a Mexican guy named George.

George was the hardest-working motherfucker I have ever known: three physically-demanding jobs, seemingly all the time. I honestly do not know how the guy even slept. Cool guy even during the few hours he wasn't busting his ass.

Bump

that game is garbage

I smoke weed with the guy.

He's a mexican from Detroit who is almost as white as I am. We often joke about this...

Sounds like my dad. During the 90's he was working 20 hours in a day more or less. Shit still baffles me. Happy to see some positive stuff about mexi's rather than "they robbed me" or "saw a drunk Mexican piss himself"

I live in Arkansas. Most Mexicans are cool. Good food too.

I live in Texas, so yeah.
Mexicans (as in people actually from Mexico, not latinos) are garbage. They're basically just a brown, desert version of super-religious white trash with "thug lyfe" wannabes as kids.

And the mariachi music.
The fucking music.
It all sounds the same and they and listen to it as loud as possible.

Never met a Mexican I didn't like.

As a fellow Texan, I can confirm this.

Like your country hillbilly hur dur shit doesn't all sound the fucking same.

Someone's butthurt

when i was in mexico i was surprised how humble and friendly the mexican people are. lovely people. the street vendors were a bit pushy with their wares, but that was nothing compared to the rude self-endorsed americans strutting around ike they owned the place

Working in a production line I met a few here in Canada. Yes they were hard working only problem is they worked for minimum wage. Now who is the employer going to keep on during slow downs?

That is the problem.

>And the mariachi music.
>The fucking music.
>It all sounds the same and they and listen to it as loud as possible.
Actual mexican here.
I also hate the mexican music, all of it. You have no idea how much I hate it.
And yes, some people like to listen to it as loud as possible, even at 3am.
Some of us have some education and use headphones.

Met a mexican and a black guy while in line for a ride at a state fair. Both were really cool and pretty funny but I never saw them again after the fair had ended. It's like one of those things where you meet a stranger in a restaurant and they treat you with hospitality thought they don't work there.

Yes. They're hard working people.

White Mexicans are very attractive.

I have fallen in love with a Mexican girl who moved to my country.
She is smart, she is beautiful, she is kind, she is delicate and she is reading this post

Kek MĂ©jico lindo y querido

Post nudes.

iktfb.jepg
>mfw
i woke up deep at night b/c of that shit

LA here can confirm, sucks to be white here specially if you mess with spic hoods but you feel superior watching all those brown taco smelly manlets all day.

I live in a town full of them. Out of all the bean breeders, Only the Salvadorians are trust worthy.

I can never figure out how an illegal, illiterate Spanish speaking Mexican can find 3 jobs and work, but a nigger can't find 1.

original?

I like Middle Eastern women more bu they're nice too.

Effort.

They're the least trustworthy u fucking idiot

>Fukt

What? Is this reply for me, or did you mean the first post? I never said anything about jobs, just people having a good time. Anyway, I've met hard working black people and lazy Mexicans, even lazier white people, but I have also met hard-working Mexicans and vice versa. Different people do different things. Perhaps you're spending to much time on the internet and not enough time outside.

Because the niggers are citizens and you have to pay citizens minimum wage. Illegals you don't and you know they're not going to attempt to sue you if you don't pay them.

Basically, only shitheads hire illegals.

I'm not sure I believe you. Explain your reasoning

Wrong. Niggers don't want to work for $8 an hour picking fruit or cleaning animal shit on a farm in 90 degree weather.

I have hired niggers for my family's business. They are rude.

Southern California here, pretty much this, but there are some pretty cool mexican americans out there

>successful businessman shitposting on Sup Forums
seems legit

Those aren't mexicans, they are Chicanos; and those abominations are entirely America's fault.

texasfag here. this is 100% true.

but i'd rather live next to a mexican instead of a nigger

well my father also worked and still works like 12 hours if not more daily. race has not much to do with that.

I live in New Mexico. Mexicans literally everywhere. A lot.of them are alright, just quiet. But working in the service industry some Mexicans have the worst ideas on etiquette and tipping and usually treat people in the service industry like shit.

Ive worked with a lot of them since i was 17.
They are really hard workers and its pretty cool to work with them. They like to get shit done and take pride in working hard but they also like to mess around. Ig the job isnt difficult when you are working with focused people who also like to have fun.

Also their wives made the best food in the planet. And they throw some pretty awesome partys with free drinks. Yes you heard right. Freeee drinnkkss. Every other party i go it is byob. Which is cool and all but they like to be good hosts and provide boose.

Overall they are pretty cool imo, have some pretty sexy girls too.

This.

Just the fuck up Luis. And back to your $5 dollar a day job.

Prepare your anus gringos. Cause trump ain't stopping shit.

as a mexican i can confrim this

We don't have this problem in Florida

>going into another country
>calling the people who there foreigners
Good logic beaner!

Salvadorians being trustworthy fucking kill yourself. Only spics you can trust are the ones that are at least 90% European

Because nigger are niggers

>calling the people who there foreigners

gringo=foreigner

chester yourself asshole.

>bus ticket to florida, pls

Not anymore!

Can confirm. Chester's in Mexico

>as a mexican i can confrim this

shut your culo!

What is it beaner?

I meet a Mexican every time I look in the mirror

I do know a Mexican white girl but she is not a wetback she study arts and journalism and she was working in the desk reception on this school I was attending to, now mexicans from lower classes are a fucking mess same for central americans, low music, they kill each other for jealous about some bitch and stuff like that

I'm not your wiki PIGSKIN.

>your country
exactly fucking on point, my country you wetback

Chek'd dubs confirm

Nah your my toilet washer shitskin

Only a matter of time whitebois

Pfft, PIGSKINS. Your just a meme race at this point.

SwineSKINS are basic as fuck. PICK ONE

>Race has not much to do with that.

Yeah, tell that to a nigger, niggers don't work unless they're chained and whipped every 20 minutes.

So a Meme race is keeping you alive?
how does that make you feel?
dont you have to mow someones lawn?

and just one type of beaner

kek there is enough prove to support that statement

interesting enough this aligns perfectly to the political compass

>So a Meme race is keeping you alive?

alive, bitch I took you job, and your moms job.

>how does that make you feel?

Taking your job. FUCKING GREAT

>dont you have to mow someones lawn?

Nah, bitch! In RL you would be doing my law and my shoes.

>I took you job, and your moms job.
thats because we aint washing anymore toilets
that your Job now Esteban
>In RL you would be doing my law and my shoes
doing your lawn? you mean like doing your wife?
Thats possible, maybe she was one of the street hookers

what what a comeback!
dont you have some cocaine to sell?
or some old people to rob?

All the fucking time and they're generally annoying. All we have around here lately are spics and niggers and the spics love to bring their entire families to the store 5 minutes before we close, get upset when none of us speak spanish and the women are overweight and wear tight clothes. Disgusting.

I was wandering down south in the desert and I came upon this sleeping Mexican. I asked him if he had the time.

he reaches over to his donkey, and grabs its balls, and lifts them up a few inches.

it is 12:30 senior

wow that's amazing. how did you tell the time from that donkeys balls?

oh is easy senior. first u lift the balls up. then, you see that clock over there?

>muh genetikz

What store?

Mexicans are Asian? Lol fuck you Japs

A fucking noose? Pfft, wtf are you gong to do with that shit. I have AK's.

Yes, he was a cool dude until i contradicted the mexican nation-wide idea that a man hopping a border isn't brave or a hero. I'm not american, never even been there, i just heard a lot about it from mexican bands and shit like that, when i asked him about it and explained why it didn't make sense to me and he went ape shit.

There's nothing brave about leaving your family and country behind instead of trying to make things better. It's not heroic, it's not brave, it's doesn't make you a "bandolero", it's just a crime, and an easy one.

Shut your whore mouth BOB. I've seen your land whales.

and they're all the short brown aztec mexicans and latinos too not the beautiful white latinos

those are the ones dating the niggers

nuh uh. Most mexicans don't give a fuck about being "heroes" or "bandoleros" or even give a fuck about getting citizenship. What have you been smoking? They only want the DOLLARS and get the fuck out. At least that's usually the original plan.

Very true. The United Snakes debases every culture that it touches.

getting butthurt already?
>I have AK's.
Like all the other Niggers too
Didnt do you any good
Go fight in some Drug Wars with them

>not the beautiful white latinos

Whites are ugly as fuck. and WEAK. They can't even handle the sun.

>The United Snakes debases every culture
Damn. That must be a dangerous Sort of Snake!

Can anybody decipher this weird Nigger language in the pic?

at least they're not short and brown

i have.
every time they bring me more chips and salsa.

(That wasn't a beaner. That was a MAGAtte. They love to troll.)

refried niggers.

this bitch is the minority. Most white bitches resemble this abomination.

a very beautiful Woman
Your Complexes are messing with you
>Whites are ugly as fuck. and WEAK
yeah sure, why then come to the USA?
Ahhh right cause Mehico is a pure shithole

I think chiquitos is bananas

I've lived with them my entire life, and I've never had any bad experiences. I grew up living next door to a fairly large family, and they were some of the nicest people I've ever known.

>Whites are ugly as fuck
>posts a girl prettier than 99% of mexicans

>MAGAtte

WTF?? go to your little corner Josh. and STFU

are we even sure that's a bitch? wtf

i don't know where you live but the white women around here are beautiful and the latinas are short, brown, overweight and possibly illegal

>little corner
Do you have "big" corners in Mehico?

youtube.com/watch?v=gfm2zSgQ8cQ