KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

stop

YOU

We're having three threads a day about this shitty song. Is Sup Forums really this assblasted?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

People keep posting this because it always gets guaranteed 100 replies minimum

It's been that way for a while newfag. Also it only works if you type it in all caps.

and it's starting to get really fucking annoying
when are the mods gonna start cracking down on these shitty threads?

>things I don't like means its le pol boogeyman

Lighten the fuck up, I bet you go to dykjlbhw threads and whine about it too.

I'm making fun of it because the song is fucking trash. Not because of Sup Forums

People only post this because they know Sup Forums is the most liberal board, thus they're the most likely to be triggered.

>100+ threads on the catalog
>force herself to enter the one's that annoy her

Really makes me think

HUMILIATION. NO BREEDING. DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CATCH MY WIFE CHEATING.

we don't get three threads a day with 200+ replies when other shitty songs are released. this is 100% because of the song's message.

The song isn't that bad desu. It's funny if anything and the only people who dislike are the ones who respond strongly to the lyrics since it speaks to them personally.

Honestly, Sup Forums just makes me want to become "Bash the Fash"-tier. I hate your bunch so much.

We did when that BAKING SODA song came out, because it was stupid and meme worthy. This song is also stupid and meme worthy.

This entire time I haven't even been told what the title of this song is

>this dick ain't free
>IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>Now if I fuck this model
Certain songs are memed here all the fucking time. How new are you?

Stray From The Path- "Good Night Alt-Right"

I'm not even alt-right, but the fact that the song encourages antifa violence pisses me off because it only makes the situation worse. The music video seems like it should be a parody with how fucked that message is.

>living with this much hate in your heart
Its just a meme, user.

those are popular songs from artists that are heavily discussed on Sup Forums. this is a shitty song from a band no one cares about.

>those songs
>three threads a day with 200+ replies
reading comprehension

Rage For The Machine- Here's How Hillary Can Still Win

Stick To The Path- Violence Is Okay If We Disagree

Nazi punks, Nazi punks, Nazi punks
FUCK OFF!

The song was just released dumbass

Did the meanies on Sup Forums rustle your jimmies, user?

>implying Stray From The Path are punk in any way, shape, or form

THIS IS MY WIFE'S BLACK SON

Refer to this:

Hahahahaha, I get it. It's because being a racist douche is totally cool. Hahahahahaha.

(kys stormweenies)

you're the one calling people names friend-o

Not going to happen.

Good thread.