Why do black women think that white girls are jealous of them?

Why do black women think that white girls are jealous of them?

I'm a white Swedish girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I wish I had a body just like a black woman and skin and hair like an asian.

Projection. Black girls are jealous of white girls.

Tits or gtfo

white people btfo

>Body like a black woman

and a dick of a Arab

No black women was raped by a white man in 2015 in the US.
Yeah black women must be realy atractive.

SWEDEN YES

Denial. They know even black men don't want black women, so they lash back in a very overcompensating manner.

Have you seen the curves?

And also Latinas is every man's dream. You can't deny it.

1. Curves are overrated

2. 80% of black women are overweight, so they don't have curves, they're just fat.

And their saggy tits?
I understand chinks because of their pussies, but niggers? Fuck no.

There's a reason why they are in the shitlist on every dating site in the world.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I deny it. I hate all women equally.

>anyone but asian women
>aging gracefully

kek

Asian women age 90 years once they hit 40

I like how the best picture of a black woman they could find is like 60% white

No, curves are not overrated. It has always been considered to be attractive. And you say 80% of black women are fat? Well yeah, that's because you live in America. Everyone is fat there. But black women in Sweden are not fat.

1 shekel has been deposited into you're account

Black people think all whites are jealous of them, it's a product of insecurity which has been built up over centuries of "oppression".

latina women dont age that well. why do you think mexicans are always trying to hook up with 13 year olds.

[tolerance intensifies]

>womans over 30

God, do you guys remember when #whitegirlsdoitbetter was trending on Twitter like a year ago? Good lord. The madness in the chimp community was absolutely sensational.

WE WUZ YUNG AND SHEEEIT

I can also find a very ugly pic of white women, what's your point?
Oh I though Sup Forums were against faggots.

see

Because niggers are stupid animals.

the Mexicans and the mestizos in general are the one that age like shit.

Columba Bush at age 18

>sweden
>calling anyone faggot

They're obviously projecting. Black women are the real reason behind white/black tensions, they get so jealous when black guys get with white girls. Like 10x worse than a white guy would.

Black women are the least desirable people by far, unless they have significant nonblack ancestry(light skinned). Look at the black girl they used in that pic for example.

either a troll or a perfect example of why western civilisation is doomed

Propanda works very well in sweden. Oy vey!

Columba Bush at 50

Probably because just like white men, they can't help but notice all the white women are fucking niggers.

This is b8. Don't reply

Black people spend ninety nine percent of their lives obsessing over their "blackness." At least two hours a day is spent staring in a mirror.

For the same reasons as Muh Dik.

Its self delusion to make themselves feel better.

>trips? I check dat
>rare flags? I save dat

fpbp

Lol, yes.

Only unevolved niggers like curves.

That's rare. Just take a look of Jennifer Lopez. She is 46.

and rich

Yes you are just playing dumb

Yes, the Venus ratio and round breasts being a sign of fertility and health is a complete myth. No biological precedent :^)

So you don't think that the other girl was rich?

You're in luck as you're a woman you can bless your children with these features.

>also forgot to post this pic

literally who?

>Latina woman
>Over age 20
>Not morbidly obese

It's hard to keep your figure when you've already shit out a litter of children by age 16.

/thread

How do you know curves have always been attractive?? From what I heard actual fat was attractive in the past not curves

Black women typically can be very physically attractive but the second they get their dumb fucking mouths open they become the ugliest women in the world.

A thick ass with godlike thighs does not make up for a putrid, disgusting personality.

they don't.

they hate white women because they're a black man's ultimate goal in life

That is what 95% of latina women look like

Fat was only attractive in the Renaissance because it suggested you had enough money to be fat.

Exactly this. Up until around the 1800 being fat was extremely attractive.

you know its true when stereotypes exist. White women wither up like beef jerky after the age of 25

becase white women are getting tans, getting curls, lip augmentation, butt implants...

whites are inferior physically, it's just genes, every race evolved differently
maybe yall are fit for staying in your caves and raping children or maybe have better hand eye coordination for shooting up schools idk

>Polish roach

>Upper picture right:No wrinkles,healthy and fit
>Lower right:As many wrinkles as my grandmother,looks like a druggie

Sweden Yes

good latinas are the combination of each races' best qualities.

>Disgracing Singapore
YOU FUCKING IDIOT

As Tommy Sotomayor has said in countless videos, Black women can offer nothing of value, so they try to grab these "Black women" and say "black is beautiful!" because we all know it's not, and for good reason.
Also, the "black" woman is mixed with white, as is the Latina woman.
Literally got nothing of worth to be proud of, I feel bad because a black man can put on some weave and a little foundation and pass for a "black woman"

>good latinas
nice oxymoron friend

the fuck you talking about? you like inferior white wimmenz?

No, not fat. But to be a bit fatter than the skinny woman. But they always wore corsets also. So curves was attractive back then also.

Pretty much

No,but that picture is obviously fucking biased.Taking an ugly white woman and comparing her to our MILFs.Honestly,have you see any auntie ever?They all look like shit.

I've got a pretty strong wipping arm.

it's funny that his name is Tom

Underr8ed

Are you 180 cm?

No idea.

White women are only jealous of Asian women.

"that picture is obviously fucking biased"

of course, fucking sherlock holmes

>not knowing how bantz work on Sup Forums

>not shitting on the gwailo at every chance

>body like black woman
>hair like Asian

This is almost what you would look like.

Niggers think that we don't use spices in our food despite living in a country that wouldn't be a thing if we didn't try to find a shorter way to India to trade spices. Are you really surprised about their general retardation?

How big is her dick?

>Shitposting on a serious thread
This is why Sup Forums is not taken seriously.

this thread is serious?

If only they all were capable of this level thinking. He must have some white blood in him.

It's supposed to,but thanks to people like you,no one takes right-wingers seriously.
You'll probably be shit posting when gay marriage is legalized by the worker party keks

No, 170 cm.

unlike ubermensch like you right? :^)