Wtf kind of score is this? This is better than Nevermind. Even meme rap gets better reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XcN12uVHeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you care

it's not good though

>This is better than Nevermind.
If you aren't 11 this is a shameful display. Nevermind is like a 6 but this is dogshit

>I got tapes I got CDs
>I got Public Enemy
>My little white ass is tickled pink
>When I listen to the music that makes me think

rhcp is trash.
the only good thing that came from that band is frusciante and his avant-autistic heroin albums.

t. no taste hipster contrarian retards

EVERYBODY fucks with RHCP.

I like some of their songs but that album isn't good.

Because it's shit

t. 10 yo with ebin redditor tastes

You're completely incorrect and probably listen to ironically bad music or plain terrible music.

Are you fing kidding it's their best album. Bonafide classic.
Oh go fuck yourself RHCP are one of the greatest bands of all time. They blended rock pop rap funk disco metal and soul into one genre. One of the most popular and iconic rock bands ever.

because its just super middlebrow pop rock, the same reason its so boring

Please refrain from pitchfork droning on this forum

>it's their best album
yes, and it's bad

Its not that good but us better than meme 10/10 hair metal Guns N Roses

rhcp is fucking garbage
"niandra lades & usually just a t-shirt" is probably the only good thing that came from that awful memeband

You fags probably only know the radio hits.

I lost all my faith in Pitchfork when they gave MC Bin Laden a 7.7 score.
He is considered the worst kind of music in my country.

Considering how many radio hits they have this wouldn't be an unfair way to judge the band.

By The Way is their best ;)

You stupid plebs. RHCP destroys your stale entry level meme rap pop artists. Don't tell me fucking Jay Z, or Lorde is better.

>Don't tell me fucking Jay Z, or Lorde is better.
Why the fuck does everyone has to make these shitty comparisons to barely related artists every time someone insults their precious band?
It doesn't matter if they think Jay Z or Lorde are better. Stop getting so defensive about music.
RHCP is trash, btw.

Rhcp is good. Sorry faggot.

Pitchfork.

All three are garbage, stop embarrassing yourself

Not an argument.
Your band is trash, sorry you can't deal with that.

RHCP are fucking gay. They're like if the song play the funky music white boy was a band.

Not even in my top 20 bands.But it's better than 90% of the numale core indie on here.

Kill yourself dude tell me this isn't a great song
youtube.com/watch?v=0XcN12uVHeQ

>White boy funk
If even Scaruffi disagrees, might as well kill yourself.

OP's showing the warning signs of asperger's

>taking Scaruffi seriously at all

Não é não, otário.

isso

Damn I'm laughing so hard at this RHCP faggot lover

People don't like RHCP on here because they're an extroverts band, and because they're massively popular. Look at Sup Forumscore, it's almost all introverted music.
Everyone on this board is so insecure that if they get the faintest idea that something is "plaebian", they reject it without even thinking about it. Are there people who genuinely dislike them? Absolutely, but everybody on here shitting on RHCP as loudly as they can are just insecure children, desperately trying to fit in on this board. BSSM, Freaky Styley, and Californication are all amazing records, and you'd have to be a contrarian to at least not admit they're good.
RHCP is patrician, BSSM is either the best or the second best (neck and neck with the Pod) album of 1991.