REAL SHIT 4 any feemales or gay niBBas... would you suck me up if u knew I was an emotionless shell of a human? Y/N ?

REAL SHIT 4 any feemales or gay niBBas... would you suck me up if u knew I was an emotionless shell of a human? Y/N ?

Stats: 19y/o, 6'1, 180lb, 6.5"

Are you californian. Dem eyes

*Are you Californian?

Ye Bay Area

Huh. Were ya circumcised in the bay area then?

(bump) Sorry to press you on this subject again. I do it in large part because, yes, you are a physically attractive guy

I can't tell if you're memein or not dawg. I'll tell ya anyways cause it's kinda interesting, I was cut at 11 because my foreskin was too tight,now how's that for a life tip bud? Also keep in mind I'm very drunk rn and in the pics I'm actually p smart and hot when I'm sober, I'm just rarely sober because having autism ADHD depression anxiety anger issues and a recurring stimulant addiction can get ya down lol

Shame it wasn't done at birth

>post drunk penis plox

Bamp. Does that mean your brothers (if you have any) are uncut? Btw, not meming, I am genuinely curious

>that sadboi vaporwave shirt

your fucking eyes ahhhhh omg

You still here, OP?

yes ofc im VERY LONELY *dabs*

Then are your brothers in fact uncircumcised?

i have no bros :'(

K. Then how tightly were you cut? Since it was done at 11, maybe the doctor gave you a looser snip?

OMG it's both the guy from /soc/ who keeps posting pics of himself (OP) and the dick asker guy from /soc/ holy shit unbelievable

go figure

How thick is your penis?

Or is your dick a sensitive subject?

Hahaha kys

>not OP