Time for Unpopular Opinions

Time for Unpopular Opinions

youtube.com/watch?v=G8iOmVd1W_g

This is the thread where you are able to voice your unpopular opinion and have your views challenged by others.

So let's get this started.

"Not everybody is capable of learning how to draw." It is something you either can or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7y2ZfFf6Lzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not everybody is capable of learning how to draw
This is true. Rob Liefeld is proof.

I can confirm, it is the one skill I cannot do, no matter how hard I try.

I actually hate drawing, and art, and painting (the acts), yet for years I tried to get good because I hate sucking at something.

Fuck art.

inspiration is the key i think. if you don't have a good reason why do it at all? i don't like doing things because i have to.

Pedos should be shunned for their fetishes. Child molesters on the other hand have committed a crime and must be punished

Oops I meant to say *Should not

I know how you feel. I am in the same boat.

Rock the dragon sucks.

Let's see...
Fuck superhero movies. They're fun in the moment but they're just mindless drivel. In fact, fuck most movies. Books and video games are the best mediums for storytelling.

I think the only time you cannot draw is if there is something fundamentally wrong with your brain. As in, you're missing pieces or have extra chromosomes. Everyone's got a visual cortex, and a motor cortex. You could make anyone draw, you'd just have to whip and coerce a lot of plebeians for years on end until they formed the appropriate habits and memory to draw a circle.

Haha..Hahahaha-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trannies are either men who dress like women or men who dress like men.

Women shouldnt have direct political power.

"The world is flat"

Anal is disgusting. Why stick my dick up a shitty asshole if a perfectly good pussy is right there? Only faggots fuck assholes.

>Not everybody is capable of learning how to draw

You just repeated my point.

This

Episode 7 wasn't very good a movie

“Cloud Atlas”is a good film.

I am glad that Trump won, but he is absolutely horrible in everything he does.

This

Youre supposed to clean it first, you mong. Its tighter, its her ass, you assume direct control of the booty. Its "naughty". It hurts them a bit, which is submissive.

The gf gives me the most loving eyes when I pull her hair while gliding in her butt

No, Satan, I didn't just repeat your point. I expanded on it with supplementary context. Your point was pretty vague to begin with, which is why I added onto it.

Not everybody is capable of learning how to draw; a functional brain and body is required to draw; people without a functional brain and functional body are in the minority; not everybody is incapable of learning how to draw, just the handicapped.

And even some of those cases can be supplemented by prosthetic and other technologies to the point at which those anecdotal few can in fact, draw.

Trump is a genius when is comes to money but he is actually pretty stupid and moronic when it comes to other things. Although Hillary was the worse of the two.

>People only watch Game of Thrones because its trendy as fuck, it's literally The Big Bang Theory in medieval times

If you post in a Trump thread, either for or against, you are legit retarded.

vaping isnt gay

There are many people with a functioning brain out there that can't draw even if their live depended on it. Some people think with the more creative side of their brain. And the other ones use the logical side. You can't have both.

Kys

American education is actually pretty shitty. Most people get a free pass due to sports or race.

Sorry, this thread is for UNpopular opinions.

Everyone I know wants me to do THAT.

Griffith did nothing wrong. Everything he did was for a greater cause. And sometimes ya gotta CRACK a coupla eggs, to make an omelet.

>Its tighter
Maybe assholes appeal to guys with pencil dicks. A pussy is tight enough for me.

>your parents are right
>you just waste your time on bullshit you think is important
>you think you are smarter than everyone else
>you are just a clog in the fucking machine nothing else
>young kids are fucking retarded and know nothing

Pedophilia is normal

Even trannies think that. Mental gymnastics

He is still a piece of shit though

Game of thrones is the worst thing to happen to television since CNN

anyone who commits suicide deserves to burn in hell

fuck you chester bennington

So they don't have a functioning brain, then, because they are incapable of utilizing either hemisphere to a moderate degree. You can absolutely use both hemispheres, because you do all the time. And let me remind you, the brain is never static. It changes over time. It "flops" for every process, it doesn't multitask, you're right. But you absolutely can use both hemispheres in series. Any normal, functional human being isn't incapable of at least using either hemisphere when the situation calls for it, they simply
>choose
not to actively do so, because it is hard. Not impossible, just hard. It's not as if you're supposed to have a preternatural ability to draw, nor be able to draw after having picked up a pencil or pen for the first time.

Anyone can draw a stick figure. That's a drawing. Letters are symbols. Those are drawings. Simple circles? Drawings.

You can absolutely get someone who uses their right hemisphere to draw, even if they're bad at it; it will just take more time and forceful coercion. It is the same way in which you can get someone who uses their left hemisphere predominantly to do logic; it will just take more time and forceful coercion.

There's nothing wrong with shaming people who do shamefull shit. It's a societal mechanic to let our children know what they should aspire to. We need to bring it back, we need to be able to tell the truth. Most celebrities should be shamed, they do a lot of shamefull thing and most of them make their living that way.

Twerking and singing about sucking so much dick your throat hurts is shamefull. Taking your daughter to see someone do it is even worse.

There's more things that should be shamed, this is just an example.

I don't see the problem with being a jew, I know the whole "They control the media!!!" thing but the average jewish person seems fine by me

melons are fucking disgusting.

The bigger the dick, the tighter and more amazing it is. So its the reverse, actually. Now obviously, the bigger the dick, the less they will actually let you do it. Sometimes it just doesnt fit without tearing shit up. And we dont want that, obviously.

I meant to say that they use one side more than the other side. Sorry I am pretty fuckin tired right now. I also refered to drawing in a grander scheme . Using letters and numbers fall mostly under the category of writing. I highly doubt that people who are not able to draw, don't have a functioning brain. It is just something you either can do or not.

that's not an unpopular opinion tbh, that's just rational common sense. Think you're hangin out with weird antisemitic people if you think that's unpopular.

>Im just a clog in a machine.
>Clog.

i can't feel anything good with my big dick in a pussy, so much pain i prefer masturbate.

i can feel the edge .... gtfo teenager piece of shit

Michael Jackson is overrated.

He is okay.

>Weird anti-semitic people
>Implying there would be no rational reason whatsoever to be suspicious if jews
>Evicted 109 times from over 90 countries
>Totally just anti semitism
>Couldnt possibly have something to do with jews themselves

Jered leto's joker is better than ledger's and he look more intimidating too

shit b8

i prefer blades to guns

You just went full retard

Don't tell someone they can sing or let them join the choir if they are tone deaf to harmony. if they can't harmonize they are fucked.

Bosmer are the true master race of Tamriel

UNCLE LEO: But she was an anti-Semite!
JERRY: Can you blame her??

I still think that when you preface it being something you either can do or not, with drawing in a grander scheme, what it seems that you're saying is that it is impossible for someone to be able to draw a decently realistic figure of a human being if they are, say, a typical analytical person.

Which I still think is wrong, because their brain still works as a whole, and it has been discovered that neither hemisphere, in "normal" conditions, has more neurons or connections than the other, even while lateralization may occur. I have no doubts, you can get a mathematician to draw a detailed skyline of a capital, or a bowl of fruit. What I think determines the "can not do" of drawing, is serious inability or lack of reason or want to draw. Which then turns the majority case of people not drawing, into "do not want to do" or "not being forced to do".

Anime is really fucking dumb.

yes
Classic disney movies (Fantasia, Bambi, Pinocchio) are better than disney Renaissance movies (Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast).

Jews are used by an elite class (of Jews) to take the brunt of peoples' hatred at the evil shit the elites are doing. The Jews aren't so bad except that they have totally fallen for the bullshit themselves.

about 80% of black people are irredeemable reprobates who should just be put down. The other 20% could be integrated into civilized society. It's difficult to tell them apart, meaning that the most efficient way of dealing with blacks is to just get rid of all of them.

Both of these things make me sad because I have black and jewish friends.

Get the fuck out. Khajit are naturally better at stealth => better stealth archers.

Cartoons are for kids. Anime is for gay kids.

No adult watches that shit. Grow up.

i think traps are better than actual womans

star wars is overrated

Why do you think that?
Do you really think having some grown ass adult stare down some ignorant children like they would a sex object is a good idea?

I agree with this

Agreed, the older the disney film, the better it is.
The current shit being pushed out of their ass is just ruining what was once a great company.

>the most efficient way
>mentioning percentages
>100% loss rate
>efficiency
>losing 20% of something good for 80% of something bad in the most barbaric and simple way possible
Gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=7y2ZfFf6Lzc
i love this opinion

This.

dark humor isn't all that funny tbh

>khajit
redguards master race
WEW

Child molesters should not be punished? Sick fuck...

kill yourself

Agreed. 4-6 were OK. Rest were shit.
I think it was the novelty of it at the time that made it succesfull, and the rest just piggy-backed on hype and gullible fans.

khajit fuck your wives while you're sucking cock in your caves.

Those 20% turn into the 80% when surrounded by them. So unless you put every single negro in a white neigbourhood and observe, there is no reasonable way to tell them apart. Nothing of value was lost since whites can do pretty much everything anyway.

That said, about 30-40% of whites irredeemable too and should suffer the same fate

Unpopular on Sup Forums but not so much irl: traps aren't gay

Bretons are objectively the best class. Suck me off at the next station, cunts

Diversity is a good thing

I miss m00t

I hate them too, fuck that shit

You shouldn't be banned for talking shit from anything.

Maybe you are trying a wrong approach.
Drawing is not as much a manual skill it is an observation skill

Since pewdiepie, h3h3 and jontron became our guys their content severly suffered in quality. I prefered it when we didn't knew what their political positions are.

>there is no reasonable way to tell them apart
Reasonable isn't needing an entire neighborhood to determine what makes a nigger. That's grossly inefficient. In fact, consider this: would a white want to do anything the nigger does? As it stands, a lot of niggers have bad jobs. If they go, someone has to take their job. And we don't have the kinds of automation yet to make that work without whites taking said jobs. 40% pales to the 80%.

That's grossly inefficient. What a waste of resources and minds. You should be able to tell whether or not a nigger is retarded by interacting with them candidly as well. There are even standardized tests for this. If you can't, I have bad news for you.

Legit one of my favourite films

H3h3 and Jon can suck me right off.

Felix is doing god's work though.
His content has really shifted to social criticism and satire and he's doing a great job. Millions of youngsters watch him, great influence

People who can't assimilate into a society have no business being apart of that society. While that applies to everyone, it seems like the greatest indicator of success seems to be race. South Americans, Arabs, and blacks all seem to be incapable of cooperating in a relatively free society.

When the country of Liberia was founded, blacks were given a choice to stay in the United States, or return to Africa and their own country. We shouldn't have given them the choice.

Islam is the most destructive ideology in the world right now, but open borders liberalism is the most dangerous. Mecca deserves a nuke.

A protracted ground war between India and China, using WWII Soviet-style infantry tactics, would do wonders for the environment in the long run.

That sounds fair enough.

But that said, whites need to stop being so high and mighty and accept that there are shit jobs too. There are different way to approach that issue, but we have to be doing our own dirty work instead of relying on the Untermensch to do it for us.

South american isn't a race, i agree with the rest tho.

Nobody cared about Linkin Park until Chester killed himself because everyone thought their music was edgy and shit.

Everybody that still isn't a centrist after witnessing the shitshow between both left and right is a retard.

Did anyone think it was?

I really think there should be an international population tax, used to fund environmental research.

I'm not sure what the proper term for would be for them. Tahino? Natives? I don't want to say Hispanics, because that would preclude actual Spaniards, who don't tend to be a problem. Regardless, I think you understand what I'm getting at.

...then what are you doing here ya dingus?