/gg/ - Guitar and Bass General

Classical Guitar Mime Edition?

How do I start learning guitar?
>justinguitar.com

Suggested Practice Routine:
>i.imgur.com/yfgsTaq.png (embed) (embed)

Guitar chords and inversions
>chordbook.com/guitar-chords/

String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>stringtensionpro.com/

Music theory:
>musictheory.net/lessons

Hal Leonard's Bass Method:
>mediafire.com/file/sayviwqxfcxfjon/

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf

Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
>mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

55chan.org/mu/src/1500229749886.ogg
youtu.be/Yw74sDWPH7U
sendvid.com/5gta2kgh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody cares about what snow niggers think

>(embed) (embed)
If someone can catch this, next time. I took it from the last OP without reading it over.

4th for dancing froosh

uo das heavy

Racism, dude. Jeez.

who is froost

That's a great question, but it will never be answered.

kiss alive! is the second best album in history and ace frehley is best guitarist ever

Are Suhrs worth the price or are they memes? The Suhr Modern with HSH pickups and Gotoh 510 is my perfect guitar

wow

I play suhrs at my guitar store every time i go. they are all good. i like PRS too but I hate the finish they use. i hate nitro finishes. the custom shop fenders I've played all feel good, but they use nitro and suhr doesn't.

gibson feels like fucking trash. they're such a joke now. only a couple of their high end les pauls felt okay to me, everything else, they have no idea anymore.

suhr is great. i've played like 10 suhr moderns with HSH and gotoh 510 with the fancy exotic woods. they're all good.

Picture and price, bro. That's the only way to tell. After my wishlist, Suhr would be my next choice.

How do I improve my strumming on bass? I almost always mute the note or just not play it at all. My fingers just ain't walkin' like they should

I'm poor as shit and haven't bought a new guitar since like 2014, I'm just planning for the future

>tfw equalizing a full mix

Finger warm up every day to build up strength
Practice slow but precise songs

Alternatively, invest in a pick

>it clicks
i never realized pizzicato was for poorfags who couldnt invest in a pick

I like the click. Adds an interesting layer when used right

I have a Tubemeister 5 watt tube head and a focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface connected by an XLR cable and plugged via USB into a laptop to use instead of a cab (I live in an apartment but still need to crank volume and gain for doom/stoner). Basically I'm looking for very beginner friendly software that I can use with the tube head. Don't need so much amp simulation as much as FX/cab simulation. Any budget suggestions? Very new to this.

Roman Grabigel

I kinda have the opppsite problem. Cheaper guitars but no availability.

by far the greatest troll ever. got doxxed and it did literally nothing other than make him troll even harder and make more copycats. he's been doing this for over 3 years.

can relate. same year

>want to get a job and buy gear
>if i get a job i wont have time to practice guitar and will never become a freelance musician
>tfw

>got doxxed and it did literally nothing other than make him troll even harder
i too. what does it make of me

>people still think froosh posts here
I haven't seen him on omegle or skype in like a year, only discord. He more than likely stopped giving a fuck and everyone is jacking each other off at this point. It just shows how boring this general is that people are larping like this. Anyone could have just asked him for his info like I did. it's where I got not hard to just save the images he used and make more, and make a fake froosh trip, edit the images we have to make fake timestamps or whatever. it's already been done a dozen times. will gladly give his discord if people really want it but he'll probably just block you if you mention anything about the general or guitar at all.

tfw no electric guitar till next monday
should I play the acoustic or just die in a pool of my own tears

We all know you're the one who's LARPing as Roman, it's pathetic dude. Don't really see what you get out of it.

I'm not doing shit. I'm just showing how easy it is.
Also is more likely to be the real froosh than anyone. He doesn't even have a guitar anymore afaik. Maybe he has an acoustic.

I just find it weird how everyone is treating froosh like some mystical meme shit when you can literally talk to the guy on omegle for the past 3 years and add him on discord

apple#0249

Literally no mystery at all. From what he told me, he hasn't been on /gg/ in at least one year, but that was a few months ago. Don't believe me? Ask him yourself and shut the fuck up already.

what you have to say or think about guitar strap height and penis.
guitar covering penis etc

guitar has to cover penis or else you look like a nerd or can't play anything more technical than punk

mfw i realize
do every rock guitarist have a small dick or its some sort of positive thing

making sex with the guitar before steve vai

you ruined this general you stupid faggot fuck you

Anyone here have a Moen Pretty Dolly? Been watching demo videos of them and I want one so bad

Steve Vai - Noodling in E Minor V437
youtu.be/Yw74sDWPH7U

steve ray vai

Hey

since when was /gg/ a pedo haven

your such a faggot roman

above the dick or below the dick, but never covering the dick

personally, i raise my strap so that the bridge/strings are parallel to my arm.

so froosh trolled some people so hard they have pictures of his shirt off saved on their hard drives as some kind of ammo when froosh gets mentioned? I don't get it desu. is he a little kid or are these old?

i lower it so that the picking hand is right over my dick

I definitely am the faggot for not saving and spamming images of muscular little kids with their shirts off in a general about guitars...

Right... keep talking to yourself btw. roman doesn't exist and you're using it as an excuse to talk to yourself.

sendvid.com/5gta2kgh

above penis if you're good, below penis if you pretend to be good
this is extremely pathetic when you realize this person is like 20 and this person

is like 11

can i get a gear rate?

This kid was pretty fucking yoked, damn. his delts are fucking strong and the traps are coming in. fuck dude half of /fit/ is smaller than this little kid kek

Put more money into your amp and less into everything else.

should i get a fender champion 100 or hot rod deluxe?

why spend money on a little fender amp that can only do blues
at least you have a telecaster right

nope
is me

Enough with the naked twinks already.

Suhr is . pickups are great

i've got like $500 what amp should i get

How you liking that redline fender. Is it an american special i dont remember. Either way my mia is better.

it's mexican but i'm thinking of changing out the pickups to the gen 4 noiseless

which Sup Forums boards besides Sup Forums you lurk at guys

Seriously can I get a cab simulation software recommendation to use with a Tubemeister 5watt head and focusrite Scarlett 2i2??

I see. Ive heard the custom fat 50s and v mods(on the mia) are better than the noiseless. I like the vmods. Interesting pickups.

/x/, /r9k/, /fit/

bias
theres one software sim that emulates lots of distortions and modelings but i cant remember it

honestly the pickups that come with it are fine by themselves but i'm trying to upgrade wherever i can

Sup Forums is my bae. Once in a while i hit up /ck/ /o/ /k/ /diy/ and /r9k/

Suhr is also recommended

get a job to buy gear and never have the time to get gud and be a freelance guitarist or keep neeting up and playing

I'm trying to use my tube amp to get that real tube sound and get a good amount of volume/gain without disturbing neighbors, hence the cab simulation. Is bias good for those with no experience in the field? I'm brand new to both tube amps and audio interfaces

There is always time. Sleep is irrelevant

two gibson skylark 5ts

Fuck your neighbors. I play a halfstack in my backyard.

i always write my best stuff late at night

Sup Forums

kek

If you watched less anime you would be better at guitar. Alas you overcompensate on shitposting

Sup Forums and /his/
/nba/ and /cfb/ specifically

lol

Lol im not lying tho

sleep is the most relevant. its when your brain assimilates and internalizes stuff
also i dont feel good myself when i dont sleep enough anyway

Sorry just trying desu m8. No bully.

Hahahaha faggot. You have no will then. Fuck off weak minded fool.

i play my 8th stack in my room and its gotten me problems

>born and living in Brazil
> not being born with problems
Pick one
Also im still planning on dueling you once i get my pc. Im not gonna forget. Pentatonics to the death.

pls dont do this

why u no just record with a phone

What a fucking shit show.

d-did you put a tele neck on a strat..

Dont know how or where to put it. No one helps lol.
Sorry it must be done. Youre in 100% or youre not.

yep. swapped both

>he hasn't been on /gg/ in at least one year
>but that was a few months ago
There it is. Gotcha.

You can't even keep your fake stories straight, Roman. Everybody knows you know the last time you posted your gold K-line was about a year ago, but the "real" Roman told you "a few months ago" that he hasn't posted "in at least one year"?

Either you're a time traveler or your just too retarded to get your fake timelines straight about when you "talked to yourself" about how long it's been since you last posted.

You're not fooling anyone you dumb little shit. Now fuck off.

He posted that guitar like 2 weeks ago. Said its a frankcaster. His gay lovers name.

oh my god fuck off we actually want to talk about guitar and you fags ruin it every time

We all know the routine. The jig is up queer.

what am i supposed to do. spend the whole day sleepy, practice guitar sleepy and hope there will be an improvement in my playing by the weekend when i sleep enough?

fuck off
is /gg/ such a shitshow that anyone that disagrees with you is froosh?

>t.roman
You haven't posted your old dude character in a few weeks, have you? Not much fun when literally everybody calls you out on it?