Worst movie you ever saw in the theater?

Worst movie you ever saw in the theater?

>that scene at the end where he makes the white qt to kiss the black kid

Well, who else was going to kiss her? the nerd doesn't like girls. he barely tolerated her existence

took a huge shit on the book, should never be made a movie.

The only movie I ever walked out on was Piranha 3D
After the dude's dick got eaten on cam.

Age of Ultron

Even more boring than the shit source material ikr

devil inside or the nightmare on elm street remake

Saw that with my dad, there was a guy with down syndrome in the theater by himself watching it

>they actually legitimized the urban legend before he released the film

My sides

I've seen some real shit in theaters.
Spanglish. The Water Horse. Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo. Leave it to Beaver.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of AIDS

sounds like a fun night

Was he hot?

why was this bad again ?

This movie would be more succesful if James took the American Movie route. A semi docu about the self.

Boring as fuuuuuuuck.

Anything else would have been better. Especially a movie where it is just the nerd, he doesn't have a sudden black best friend or a token female (I honestly thought the trailer was a mockery, like he was making a joke, "imagine if I really did this" kinda shit) or fucking stupid Michelangelo alien.
even the review of ET at the end sucked, it's among the worst reviews he's done.

People suggested he get transported to a video game world, that would be fine too. I liked American Movie, that's a good idea, a process, a documentary, he has experience with those.
but a retarded guy who keeps getting hurt, chicks fighting, an origin story about a baloney sandwich and santa claus
fuck
fuckfuck fuck it shouldn't have been such colossal shit

No it could have been good if the didn't put so much shit into it and just went with the ET area 51 idea.

No randaom new characters, no shitty effects, no robots.
He just thought this was his one and only shot at a feature film so he put everything he ever wanted to film into it which made it a mess.

Another girl.

It would be in line with that other docu "ROLFE: A No-Budget Dream". Has James archieved his dreams? Is he happy? I find that question more interesting than: is this game shit? He could have used that ET mystery as a vehicle to tell a more personal story.

Or he should have done a movie like Wayne's World.

Neon demon

>Movie starts with a nerd review
>it's 12 minutes shot in 16:9 + very bright color sheme
>after the review is over the aspect ratio changes to 2.35 : 1 with a colder more realistic color sheme
>James sighs after shutting the camera off and takes his nerd shirt off
>quick montage of him putting all his equipment back and cleaning the room
>he walks upstairs to his wife prepearing a meal
>see them eat and talk about their upcomming baby and financial worries they have
>James says he has to go cut the episode now so it will be ready for the start of the next month
>walks upstairs, turns on his mac, puts on his wrist band, stares at screen
>sighs again

>phone call
>it's mike
>you can hear fireworks and bootsy getting a blowjob behind him
>mike says he's just calling to say he better have the new mike and james monday episode finished

AvP and Freddy vs. Jason

Fast 5