DRUMPF BTFO

how come only attractive people wear these? I'm yet to see any ugly person wear one.

Ok someone post that fat fuck with his cheeks melting off of his smile with this hat on, I don't have this shit saved.

Why don't you try looking at yourself in the mirror while you wear one?

Terrible bait Australia, even Mexico is kicking your ass

Reminder that behind every Aussie shitpost is a depressed Australian crying for help.

Do your part and help a bogan out.

Tell him he's funny, tell him he's smart, tell him vegemite is a real food.

Australians are an important part of Sup Forums ecology. Without them, the bottom-feeding Canadians will overpopulate the board and shit all over the place.

great counter argument retard

>make Donald Drumpf again
>make Bernie Gutman again
>make Hillary Rodham again
gee

STUDS FOR BERNIE

oink

What a BABE

BABES FOR BERNIE

>posts 3 attractive people

>sage?
sage

HUNKS FOR BERNIE

You're from Adelaide, aren't you?

DELETE THIS ROACH

Thanks, that's the one

shitposting threads are not appreciated.

sagebomb.

Did you leave this bait in the trunk overnight? Absolute shit. Festering just like you did in your mom's panties for 3 days before she put them on again and picked her cunt waiting in line for welfare. Fuck you nerd let's actually fucking fight

I dunno about him but I am though

I love all the wacky faces they're all pulling, so fucking cynical, not one of those cunts bought that to wear unironically.

we now need a "Make Caitlyn Bruce Again" hat

Its just a normal old boring cap right? So...why does it not look right in any of those pics?

Fucking dilettante

>le trump supporters are ugly XD

A fucking bow tie

read the hat again dude

Because next to the funny bill and the block letters most of them have baggy eyes, greasy skin, a complete lack of muscle tone, a condescending face, a lust for any attention that they think can solved by joining increasingly radical leftist causes. And most importantly, no hope

So its true that clothes reflect the type of person who wears them

What does drumpf mean???

>This thread

This might be the ugliest dud I've ever seen in recent memory

All the ones who have a decent face are fat, and all the ones who aren't fat are ugly. None of that matters though because they all share the common trait of being mentally retarded.

Lefties:
>haha his old name was Drumpf lel so funny lets call him that xDDDDDD
>OMG HER name is Caitlyn it's transphobic to call HER Bruce TRIGGERED

Those are some powerful bi-oculars you have their, straya :^)

>decent face
maybe the Mr clean guy. Don't push it. The guy in the Xbox shirt just makes me sad. Other than obvious personal feature he looks like my cousin before he joined the army and got a girlfriend. Every time I open up this folder to post this picture, I see the guy trying way to hard to flex and probably piss off one of the few male role models that hasn't given up on him. And I just want to shake ever loving fuck out of him. Jesus Christ