/cippa italia/ -- Inter vs. Lazio match thread

starting in 45 minutes

INTER (4-2-3-1): Handanovic; D'Ambrosio, Murillo, Miranda, Ansaldi; Brozovic, Kondogbia; Candreva, Banega, Perisic; Palacio. All. Pioli.

LAZIO (4-3-3): Marchetti; Patric, de Vrij, Hoedt, Radu; Parolo, Biglia, Murgia; Felipe Anderson, Immobile, Lulic. All. S. Inzaghi.

i hope Inter wins so they can carry their momentum on to the game vs Juve
but Lazio winning would mean a derby semifinal and a few stabbings

what do

today frontpages

I know carabinieri means police, but where does it comes from? Also, are Roma and Lazio supporters still protesting?

I'll try to post webm's of the goals ragazzi

Where did Gabbiadini go in the end?
Bravo ragazzo

>non-Italians who watch Serie A

ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON ANDERSON

Will you make the webm?

stream?
I want to see if kondogbiayyy is as bad as what people say

he already hit the woodwork today, missed the goal by millimetres

Was just making some tea

Thanks

He's playing better under pioli.

Why don't lazio and inter fans don't kill each other so we are both happy? Roma fans cans side with Inter on this one for bonus enjoyment

Aren't they bff?

>Nazio in charge of finishing

Thank you

>Miranda in charge of back passing

Should Candreva have been awarded the penalty?

nah, the foul was outside the box

funnily enough Lazio and Inter ultras are very strongly connected

>Lazio ultras' strongest friendship is certainly with the ultras of Inter. This friendship was born around the mid-1980s and has grown stronger in recent years with the 1997–98 UEFA Cup final in Paris and the infamous 2001–02 Serie A season decider on 5 May 2002 at the Stadio Olimpico, when many fans of Lazio supported Inter, their opposition, hoping they would claim the Scudetto instead of hated rival Juventus. The match ended 4–2 to Lazio, a result which saw Inter lose their title on the last day and many Lazio ultras called for manager Alberto Zaccheroni to be sacked.

Don't bully Miranda, he's the only good player to come out of Coritiba since based Alex.

Penalty Keek.

Nice timing bro.

Is the suspension also valid for Serie A?

no

Most dangerous lead?

yes

BrozoGOAT

wew

>de sbur
>piolel
>sfinter

apparently Inter can still crumble against a slightly organized team
can't wait for the sunday game