Whats wrong with a world without borders?

Whats wrong with a world without borders?

> travel wherever you want
> the best people in the world will be free to compete - who knows what geniuses are trapped in Africa/South East Asia with no chance to reach their full potential
> end of racism as we get to meet people from all cultures
> free to live in a place that suits your personality, instead of being stuck in a culture you hate

C'mon guys, lets have a really frank and honest discussion about this, without resorting to insults and abuse

absolutely nothing

Maybe you should live in a house without doors then.

of course the putinbeards come with the disingenuous arguments. go back to your mudslimes

Not an argument.

>implying Africa has intelligent people

seemed like a valid argument to me. If everyone is so trustworthy just leave your doors unlocked / open.

our countries pile up with other cultures, and everyone loses their sense of pride

Oh, look, a shitty b8 thread!

Countries with good infrastructure and social security soak up outsiders like a sponge in water until the system collapses. All of human history has been a competition for power, resources, territory, etc. and those who don't protect their territory die off pretty fast. What we're seeing today is the interaction between cultures that are tolerant and empathetic and accepting and ones that spread and multiply and consume- if everyone on Earth shared the kind of altruism it takes to open your borders to everyone, I wouldn't worry about the Earth being inherited by petty territorial countries that laugh as they watch successful, progressive nations collapse under their own sense of global responsibility.

Not an argument.

C'mon, no borders retards, why do you have locks on your doors?

>> the best people in the world will be free to compete

Yeah, and the labor markets get flooded and everyone except management makes minimum wage despite rising prices.

Open borders only benefits the wealthy and employers. It harms the bottom 99%.

that totally convinced me aussie

sounds like you are scared you can't compete

Where did I say "world without private property/law and order?

oh that's right, nowhere.

>geniuses trapped in africa/south east asia

>africa

>geniuses

I'm a right winger,but maybe its time we stop putting our fingers in our ears and have a proper debate with the other side.

This.

People have the worst impressions of western nations, they literally think they're going to be paid to smoke weed and get their dick sucked by white women. Living in the west to them is a status symbol, they move here for the prestige they feel when watching our very misrepresented sitcoms.

Having all those MIDDLECLASS (who else can afford to travel? I can't) foreigners living here would not help our nation.

>> the best people in the world will be free to compete - who knows what geniuses are trapped in Africa/South East Asia with no chance to reach their full potential
Genius only reaches full potential via education and trust me, well educated Africans and Asians are easily more privileged than you are. They have maids and could rape little dalit girls when they feel an itch.

Do not feel sorry for them, each sovereign unoccupied nation should be expected to place the interests of their own nation and their own citizens first. National competition is not a bad thing, but it is an impossible thing with open borders.

No, you fag. Open borders will make it difficult for anyone without connections to live a decent life.

The people who will make above minimum wage will be the bosses and their friends and family members.
Everyone else will be making minimum wage.

You're a fucking retarded Conservaturd who probably buys Apple shit.

> C'mon guys, lets have a really frank and honest discussion about this, without resorting to insults and abuse

I'm only replying without simply calling you a retard because you said this baitmaster. In a world without borders the billions of people in Africa and Asia would be able to move wherever they wanted. No, it wouldn't be easy for the poor to do it, but they do now and they would in massive numbers. You would flood the West with millions of sick, poor and uneducated people who we would of course have to look after. The West would be on the brink of collapse and all the 'best people in the world' would be killed in the chaos that would ensue. Racism would be at its highest point since 1939 as a result of this. Even if the global utopia were to get to stage where it was functioning okay and hadn't collapsed, sooner or later all those different cultures would merge into one, ruining our amazingly diverse differences that give us an identity and inspired the entrepreneurial spirit of all previous generations. Either way Globalism is doomed to failure.

I was almost tempted to do so, on the small chance that it was somebody from Reddit, but let's be completely honest. There's a good chance that NZ is just trying to get (You)s, and usurp Australia. Even if it was a Left-Winger, whatever argument or data we brought up (Like Professor Putnam's study on the consequences of diversity on social cohesion and trust, etc.) we'd just be called racists, xenophobes, and people unaware of the current year.

There is no proper debate with the other side, if there was, we'd have won a long time ago.

Niggers in hordes are your thing huh?
Please kill yourself.

Even Hobbits in New Zealand have borders.

nah it's more of a fuck everyone else attitude. immigrants spread like cockroaches and take over.

Thanks Russiabro. Best response to "open borders" are the same idiots who enjoy locking their front doors.

>geniuses are trapped in Africa
Any intelligence there would figure out how to Ape-Escape

Obvious 2/10 troll is obvious, but I'll bite, just because I'm bored.

>travel wherever you want.
You can do that already in a world with borders. Assuming you mean traveling around within civilized word. Third world shitholes will still be third world shitholes even without borders. They will still kill you to steal a pack of cigarettes.

>the best people in the world will be free to compete - who knows what geniuses are trapped in Africa/South East Asia with no chance to reach their full potential.
The market will still be finite. So will be the means of production. Economic theory is just that: a theory. It works as long as you don't argue it's petitio principii: an environment where there are limitless resources, competitors and possibility of innovation. But in reality resources are finite, those able of competing on the market are few and they end up controlling innovation and the market itself through monopolies. In a globalized world, the monopolies will be bigger and those who control them even fewer. The possibility to dethrone them will be nearly non-existent. That's why all the economical elites on earth are pushing for globalization.

>end of racism as we get to meet people from all cultures
More like: end of all cultures as we get to melt into a single, rootless, formless blob of cattle with no REAL diversity and no identity.

>free to live in a place that suits your personality, instead of being stuck in a culture you hate.
See point 1. You can already go live anywhere in the world. All you need to do is apply for visa.

There's nothing wrong with open borders so long as the welfare and democratic state are abolished. Bring the Africans, bring the Arabs —the unproductive ones would have to leave. Unfortunately I can't imagine such a thing ever occurring in my lifetime.

>White European countries have stable population adjusting to circumstances
>meanwhile pakistan has 200 mil population
>no borders come up
>50mil move out and settle in rich areas of Europe
>in 10 years Pakistan area has 300 mil and the European ones are +20
>Half of india's 1 bil moves out
>half of china does
>india back to 1 bil in 20 years
>whole world is now one big shitting rape street

>Race and culture don't matter, only money

So sick of this thinking.

You could stick with your race and culture if you so desire. You would also be free to discriminate against minorities and refuse to associate with them.
That said, race shouldn't matter tremendously.

>the unproductive ones would have to leave.
Nope. The unproductive ones will most likely try to survive through non legal means, either by illicit employment or full blown criminal activities. In both cases they will stay and shit up the country.

Sure, just kill the entire tourism industry.

I don't want to go to England to see a bunch of brown people vandalizing the Tower of London.

I don't want to go to Sweden to have another sandnigger talk to me about the the fjords and get mad when I can't understand his accent, subsequently raping my wife, and behead me on the internet.

I don't want to go to Germany on Oktoberfest and see sandniggers shitting and puking and stabbing and raping in the formally clean streets on Berlin.

Why bother with the entire tourism industry if all of Europe's countries lose their heritage and become dangerous shitholes?

>illicit employment
Such as?
>full blown criminal activities
Again, such as? I'm for the legalisation of drugs, they would likely be mass-produced in factories and sold in appropriate retailers or online stores, so uneducated, stupid immigrants would not likely find success in this industry. As for profit through theft, physical force, etc. police or security firms should prevent/mitigate this.

Because it means all of Africa and the Middle East can move to Europe, America, Australia, Canada.

It's quite obvious why its terrible.

Not having national borders at all would make it next to impossible to maintain law and order. Unless you're dreaming about some kind of ancap fantasy where privat armies and security companies could be used to gun down everyone who enters your property unauthorized.

>Where did I say "world without private property/law and order?
At the precise point where you insisted that our collective property isn't property anymore.

>"World without borders"
>Not one Pixy post
I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums

In soviet country, border is for keeping people in not out.

The problem is social security systems.
Prices are artifically higher and work has to be highly regulated and taxed for it.

So an immigrant officially going into a country has no chance without social security.
If you want social security, you also have to regulate immigration and ideally only let people in who already have money for you to steal or have high paying work lined up.

If you tolerate unregistred immigration you have workers where your natives are not able to compete with, because their work is taxed and the immigrant usally works for cash and has lesser standards.
You also can't blame a business for using workers that cost less, because otherwise a competitor will do it and put you out of business.
And what happens if that person has an accident, gets sick, or causes an accident, commits a crime. Who pays for it, if he has no registred insurances, not even a registred place to live.

Unregistred immigration is always bad for the natives for these reasons and thus a government not stopping it or even encouraging it with welfare is working against its people.
To defend this practice is a mental illness.

You can't have it all.

We can have open borders as long as we don't have welfare. You can't have both.

Sure! Ill just pack my bags and move to Japan! Oooh maybe Mexico!

Oh wait! They actually enforce their borders. Darn... I forgot only white countries are forced to have open borders. So much for that then.

Even without welfare you'll still have mass migration as there is such disparity between world economies.

Agree.

Nations are just big prison camps. Time to be really free.

>We can have open borders as long as we don't have welfare.
It's not just welfare. It's pretty much all state spending and the mentality of the people. Infrastructure disparity, economic disparity, people simply behaving more civilized.

Also, stop trying to rob the people of their property.

C'mon guy. You can do better.

YO BUDDY?

Naive. You clearly have not met Muslims yet.

Outstanding troll OP. You fucking roo fuckers really are the masters of the shitpost.

Bait or not this is criminal.

Get out of here not Aussie, you can't shitpost as well

You are either dumb or baiting m8

>end all racism

Also you know some security in our lives is good?

>I can already travel to the countries I would wish to go
>"Mexican intellectuals"
>people tend to be more racist with forced into a multicultural environment. I've experienced this first hand
>you can already do that

This is probably bait because >flag
but im gonna answer it anyway

> travel wherever you want
Pointless since every single place will look the same and will be filled with shitskins who have way more kids than they can take care of
> the best people in the world will be free to compete - who knows what geniuses are trapped in Africa/South East Asia with no chance to reach their full potential
The smart people will be vastly outnumbered by the stupid people with no controls on who you let in
Racism increases as people live with other cultures more, Sweden used to be extremely homogenous until recently, which is why we are naive about the whole thing
> free to live in a place that suits your personality, instead of being stuck in a culture you hate
Mass immigration would destroy culture, every place would look the same, the people would look the same, nobody would have any history, just a brown horde everywhere you go

How would they be able to survive without language skills, or any skills at all.
Immigration is just a problem with welfare and when taxes are too high, or when work is taxed and regulated at all.

Especially here in Germany, an immigrant would have no chance at all without welfare.
The language is so difficult, you can only learn it when you have an at least average IQ, this is why most immigrants from the Islamic and African world are never able to integrate into German society.

Every classical manual field of work has an ancient guild system (Handwerkskammer for example) where a lot of certification is required to work in it.
No welfare, no immigration. It would be that easy.

>Such as?
Such as Illicit employment. Period. Working for lower salary, lacking social security and without the revenue taxes that all the other legal workers have to pay. They become a parasite that shits up the blue-collar employment sector for the whole country they live in.

>Again, such as?
Such as robbery, theft, scams. Any kind of crime performed out of economical necessity, whose incidence increases exponentially along unemployment and poverty. In the case of third-world-shithole immigrants, this is often aggravated by their cultural background, which tells them not to think twice before committing those crimes.

>who knows what geniuses are trapped in Africa/South East Asia
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS THE BEST SHIT IVE READ ALL DAY OH MY GOD
YOU ARE EVEN BETTER AT SHITPOSTING THAN AUSTRALIA

>shitty AUS bait
Borders aren't a hassle for law-abiding, working people. You get your visa and show that and your ID to the border officer.
Less than a minute for the border control and visas as a tourist are easy to get. It's not meant as a tool to keep smart whites out.
Blacks and Muslims on the other hand struggle with borders. They bring crime and terrorist attacks, come in huge numbers and burn their visa/ID. Once they're in your country, they won't go back, so you have to keep them out of your country.

Accept borders as a necessary evil to keep you safe, nobody would need them in a perfect world, but they're not a big hassle for whites anyways and there's a shitton of inbred of shitskins who would otherwise overrun your country.

>Such as Illicit employment. Period. Working for lower salary, lacking social security and without the revenue taxes that all the other legal workers have to pay.
In case it wasn't already clear, I'm a libertarian. I do not want minimum wage laws, nor social security. And if someone will work a job just as efficiently as others but for less money, then I approve of them being hired regardless of their nationality.
>Such as robbery, theft, scams.
Again, private security firms/police. Also, lax self-defence laws, freedom to discriminate, etc. And if you fall for a scam constructed by an uneducated, stupid third-world immigrant then, quite frankly, you're probably an idiot.

no boarders = no wars (peace)

OK. I don't think that open borders are what the majority of Americans actually desire.
If we're democratic still, I think that we get to have our own opinions.

>Whats wrong with a world without borders?

If the world is without borders, then Shillary will be President of what?

>And if someone will work a job just as efficiently as others but for less money, then I approve of them being hired regardless of their nationality.
Then enjoy those individuals harboring from underdeveloped cultures (whit no concept of work slavery, civil or human rights) completely outclassing our work force in every aspect. Invading our countries in flocks following the high demand of low wage employers and bringing in with them their third world cultures, which disregard even the most basic concepts of modern civilization.
Enjoy regressing your country to Its first industrial revolution era. With a major twist: this time the ones moving in will not be the farmers living in your very own countryside, but hordes of troglodites. Subhumans who had never even knew emancipation from religion, or renaissance, or illuminism, or any other historical intellectual development that moved their cultures past fucking goats and marrying 9 year olds.

>Again, private security firms/police. Also, lax self-defence laws, freedom to discriminate, etc. And if you fall for a scam constructed by an uneducated, stupid third-world immigrant then, quite frankly, you're probably an idiot.
The problem with that logic is that you assume that any amount of security firms/police, self defence laws and freedom to discriminate can stop a horde of raging mudslimes coming in freely after you willingly opened the floodgates. What is really going to happen is Somalia.

second post worst post

OP go kill yourself

>non-democratic government
>all the dindus get the gibsmedat
>whitey and Asian boy has to work (but only the men) for 12h a day to support Jamal and his 10 children
Nice NWO you faggot

"Trips don't lie."

>Geniuses
>in Africa

Pick one

You are naive, it will destroy countries and cities.

Right now shitty people are contained in their shitty countries and their countries are shitty because they are inhabitted by shitty people.

If you open the borders they wil also shit up places that weren't shitty before.

You will also open it up for the lowest common denominators and criminals which far outnumber possible geniuses.

Besides the only geniuses in sub-saharan Africa are the white people who still live here.

The HIGHEST IQ measured at WITS university for a black person was 115. For white people this is just above average. The rest of the black population has an average IQ of 72. What kind of civilization does this result in?

Multiculturism creates more conflicts and more racism. You will go from people who merely disliked other cultures to people who vehemently hate other cultures.

Everywhere will be the same fucking culture, because what made a place unique was destroyed by mass immigration.

Come on New Zealand, stop trying to be Australia.