Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

I would put this slut on the ground slapping her face around with my cock Infront of cameras. Id lick her armpits before I rub my cock on them then I furiously fuck her face making her ooze out saliva on to her dirty face. I then open her asshole wide and wildly penetrate her till I jizz inside her

I'd ram my cock up her arse so hard she'd taste shit on the back of her teeth

wwyd?

I would get her water drunk, rip her clothes out with my mouth, tie her to my bed, both hands to one pole, legs spread, would start pushing beer bottles into her cunt, squeeze those gun tits and finally fuck her until I cum inside or in her face.

wwyd?

I'd throw up

wwyd to this sjw whore

I'd take her tits and start slapping them bright red while I choke her with my other hand. Then I'd fuck her missionary with some nipple clamps on pulling and twisting them as I please until I blow a load all over her

give her food
marry her
make her dance/jogg
cum on her face

This reply was meant for you.

Fuck off g hannelius guy

sorry, if I had known you swing the other way, I would have posted a dick for you to enjoy yourself

what?

Post dicks

I will get two other guys with me I would take her beautiful face and fuck it soo hard while other two guys are fucking her ass and pussy. We'll push her to her limits and get three cocks in her ass at once. At the end we all three cum inside her and we leave her naked outside with our cum in her pussy

I would rip her clothes with a razor, tit fuck her, squeeze her tits, lick, suck and slap her tits red, and fake fuck her while she chokes, would choke her with my hands, and doggy fuck her until i'd cum on her back

Whip my tiny little dick out for her while she's shopping for thongs at VS.

will dump nudes if good wwyd

Id force this stupid cunt onto her hands and knees in the middle of a packed club and have everyone watch as i force my entire fist up her whore ass while she screamed and begged me to stop...once she had passed out from the pain id charge everyone a small fee to cum and piss all over her unconcious body

Wwyd

Moar of her

RRRRAAAAAEEEEEPPPPPEEEEE

wwyd

I would sneak up behind her and slam my dick in her ass and make her laugh when it's too small to hurt

Rape and murder middle and right while left watches it all. Then start slowly raping left repeatedly.

Guess this about the time the thread turns to shit I guess.

be extra rough

force her on her knees, would slap her face, and choke her while she sucks on my cock, and I squeeze on her tits, force her into doggy and fuck her anus with with cock, then fuck her with hot chilli snacks, finally cum in her vagina

These are her tits, she sent me this by accident.

Keep in basement as slave.

I would start by making her smile. Then I ask her to come closer so I can kiss her on her pretty mouth, when she leans over I slap her and tell her that whores need to be on their knees. When she's down there crying, I just get my cock in her throat and push her head into it until I come. Won't even get her naked or anything, this isn't a fucking blowjob, she's just a cum dumpster.

what would you do to her as a slave?

keep it going...

Cross my fingers and hope she has a vagina.

Bump

She was on a club that time

She can join my gang anyday

grab her hair and start face fucking her and then when my dick is nice and wet, start titty fucking her till I blow on her face. Then I'd bend her over and let those tits hang while I fuck her from behind and cum in her warm cunt

wwyd?

Wwyd

make her some fucking food before she dies

I'd push her against that wall, hold her down and rape her hard, cumming in her tight pussy. Then tie her hands behind her back and slap until she sucks me until I'm hard again so she can go back against the wall for her assraping.

-

take the coffee and run

wwyd?

I'd get her all wet... by doing a cannonball.

Who is this??? Looks exactly like my wife

Steal the phone.

Shave the filthy cunt.

Save whatever furry animal is inside there.

WWYD to my ex fuck piece?

-

WWYD to my girlfriend?

She's out for the day with her friends and she has me diapered. I wanna have a quick fap with a pair of her panties.

Give me some good material with what you'd do to her tight little body.

Post nudes

WWYD?

I would love to lift up that dress, rip open those tights and fuck her ass raw, the pull out and cum in her mouth

Any takers?

I'd love to tie her and spill hot wax with a candle all over her tits and cunt, spread her legs and lick her warm cunt, bite her pussy and listen to her while she screams in pain, I'd then push my dick inside her and cum inside her

would find out when she is heading home one night would pull up quietly grab her and drag her in to the vehicle chloroform rag in hand to make it silent, then take her home down in to my basement and tie her to the table till she wakes up as she is screaming and i notice she is up go back down to the base ment and rape over and over again

fuck her face so i can hear her gag

Wwyd

wwyd to my ex

idk if she'd gag though, she's really good at sucking cock.

bump

would fuck her face and cum all over her tits...wwyd to my gf?

Choke her to the point of near passing out while cumming in her.

wwyd?

force her to deepthroat me while videoing, If she breaks eye contact she gets a open handed smack across the face. Three strikes and she's getting assfucked with no prep or warning

what would you do to her? ;)

Mmm, I'd love to have her come home all dizzy, light headed, with a load of cum in her pussy.

WWYD?

Is that a dude? It looks like a dude tucking.

that's the kind of girl I won't hesitate to raw dog and cum inside on our first meeting... pic related

i think i might be able to guess what you'd do to her...

Does her name start with a T?

Last time she cucked me, she told me that she let the dude cum in her bareback. God, I was so fucking turned on.

Nice steady rythm of thrusting my cock into her face. Deep enough to make her gag. Smear the saliva all over her face. Facial then make her suck it a second time with her make up all fucked up