GUYS

someone post cathy QUICK

i miss these days

PS i'm a miracle, sowon, meyou, and pink panda

i don't know who cathy is

a rap god

>do it do it do it do it do it
i think it is

isn't that basically what idols end up doing anyway?

POST HEEHAW

Cocks

cumming

on

Jiae's

face

That's what u do when u can't sing

that shit doesn't have anything as explicit as this
youtube.com/watch?v=AktACTJ7bfo
>we have to do something, we have to do it

great song btw

annyeonghaseyo mimi-chingu

aka huihyeon aka heehaw

don't sexualize jiae

>ironically SLAYpost
>actually watch their MVs
>songs are good
>watch some of their vlives
>they're genuinely nice, god-fearing, beautiful, funny girls
>Jennie literally slays me

hul

that's more like it

I was reading the comments and I have to say this: OT8 fans are insane creatures

i would love to glaze that gooky face of hers

>Popularity of an idol
>Get's to visit tv shows that idols normally visit
>Have friends in idol business
>Still young, so there is still s high possibility for her to enter an idol group
>Gets payed
>still in school
>All that without actually having to go through the stress and tight schedules an idol goes through
Somi's living the good life tzubh

thanks...i guess.....

>OT8 fans are insane creatures
applies to exo too

it's not sexualizing when it's a natural reaction
her face just makes men cum

Guys I have something to show you cause I don't know where else to share this. 1/2

its korea too, no one in korea cares about jessica

how often do they stream on ch+ and are they long?

Where?

i'm pretty sure everyone wants lay back though

2/2. Thoughts?? Did Joy for fun.

kys

BP is the most different group onstage and offstage.
They're all about cute cute cute...

Did you notice Wendy looks ugly af on both? Why would you post that

stop this madness

1. [+164, -12] Don't forget that he screwed us over big time for his solo

2. [+159, -9] I'm so glad that he's not participating in the new album because now I don't have to be nervous every time I open the photocard in case I get Lay's ㅎㅎ

3. [+141, -9] ?? Since when was promoting with EXO optional, it's not like he's sick anywhere ㅋㅋ

4. [+46, -8] He should just leave the group

5. [+40, -2] Lay's super selfish, he's never going to leave the group because SM gives him so much support as an EXO member, why would he give all of that up? He has the least personal fans too anyway

6. [+34, -4] I've noticed that I don't see Lay at every comeback;; it's embarrassing to even call him a member at this point, no?;; He should be prioritizing the team's schedule around his or just leave then;;

7. [+30, -7] But even when they were promoting as 9, fans were already ignoring him anyway. Not like they really cared for him.

8. [+28, -1] I remember when DO gave an interview, he was asked about working both as an actor and a group member and he talked about not wanting to be a burden on the members since the choreography changes depending on whether he's there or not ㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally a jab at Lay. Lay's definitely the type to leech off of EXO for as long as he can.

9. [+21, -0] The international fans are a mess on YouTube comments, accusing SM of discriminating against Lay, not waiting for his solo schedule, treating him like this because he's Chinese and how they would've waited for a Korean member's solo schedule;;; I commented that EXO's activities have been pushed back numerous times because of Lay and got downvoted to hell

10. [+14, -0] Lay's turning the gears in his head. He knows that if he keeps the EXO name, he'll be fine in both China and Korea. He's seen what has happened to the other guys once they left EXO ㅋㅋ what a ba$tard

hate is the most intense form of attention so I wouldn't say that

you made joy look like junghwa lol

did you notice you're stupid af? why would you post that

Jesus, feed that concentration camp inmate

>thinking that cherrypicked comments by netizenbuzz represent the majority

that jaw has never been touched by dr. kim right guys?

that's not eunseo

>low upvotes
lol

i'm blind and i don't get it

those are nugu upvotes, we need to see one with at least thousands in them

nah

banger comin thru

youtube.com/watch?v=7HbmCz0KXNw

i like classical korean beauties taht sing well

especially when they sing songs from before the korean war

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+837, -113] It's SNSD's 10th anniversary, why is she celebrating it as if she's the only one who debuted;;; gross

2. [+622, -79] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one even cares about her 10th anniversary celebration ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+563, -70] Quite disrespectful of her... the 10th anniversary belongs to SNSD

4. [+345, -32] She cares more about using this noise marketing to sell her album than any consideration for her fans. Is this all her businessman boyfriend can think of?

5. [+118, -12] Why at the same time as SNSD..?

6. [+122, -14] Isn't Soshi's comeback early August too?? Jessica's going to get owned

7. [+74, -4] Sorry but what? This is already her third album? When did she release any albums?

8. [+72, -4] "For her fans"? ㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+71, -5] With what shame is she releasing a 10th anniversary album~~~ does she really think SNSD's 10th anniversary belongs to herself only?

10. [+19, -0] She knows she's going to get attention for having a comeback at the same time as SNSD's so that's probably what she's going for

11. [+15, -0] I'm embarrassed for her

it's difficult not to think of them as bitter/resentful teenagers who blindly hate idols

Article:[Exclusive] Jessica to release a new album to celebrate her 10th anniversary since debut... August comeback

Source:Mydaily via Naver

1. [+837, -113] It's SNSD's 10th anniversary, why is she celebrating it as if she's the only one who debuted;;; gross

2. [+622, -79] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one even cares about her 10th anniversary celebration ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+563, -70] Quite disrespectful of her... the 10th anniversary belongs to SNSD

4. [+345, -32] She cares more about using this noise marketing to sell her album than any consideration for her fans. Is this all her businessman boyfriend can think of?

5. [+118, -12] Why at the same time as SNSD..?

6. [+122, -14] Isn't Soshi's comeback early August too?? Jessica's going to get owned

7. [+74, -4] Sorry but what? This is already her third album? When did she release any albums?

8. [+72, -4] "For her fans"? ㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+71, -5] With what shame is she releasing a 10th anniversary album~~~ does she really think SNSD's 10th anniversary belongs to herself only?

10. [+19, -0] She knows she's going to get attention for having a comeback at the same time as SNSD's so that's probably what she's going for

11. [+15, -0] I'm embarrassed for her

Dean has the most punchable face in kpop.

n-nah
*cries*

nope. that's either leeteuk or shindong.

>why is she celebrating it as if she's the only one who debuted
because soshi literally won't let her join them wtf?????????

>blindly
you dont know what that word means

you're welcome, also that lyric video was shit and full of errors, this one's even lewder
youtube.com/watch?v=IbyeyFPUcq0
support our boy one

is it safe to say the chinese members were a mistake? or have they had a major contribution to the chinese market enought to warrant their sm treason?

what happened to woozi

>i like classical korean mimi's that rap well
word

poor man's suga

In phase 2 yeah, but not so much last year

What a cunt

wow fuck knetz

jessica deserves happiness too

tru

more like jessicunt

they hate her for no logical reasons

if being an idol made her happy she wouldnt have tried to start a business with her boyfriend

Didn't realize orange hair dye was around before the 50s

>or have they had a major contribution to the chinese market enought to warrant their sm treason?
lol of course they have

she can be happy selling sunglasses instead of trying to rain on snsd and sone's special anniversary

nah sorry i didnt really like heyahe sorry

f(x) always had some of the best live stages

youtube.com/watch?v=N-vfBtaMvKM

word, dumb greedy spoiled b*tch needs everything

these four walls

got me in the friend zone friend zone

>arguing over lewd lyrics when Dean's last song literally has "I'll fuck you if you let me" as a lyric

guys please

youtube.com/watch?v=giqooiNUf1g

Okay, MBC.

cultural enrichment

> Release an album same time as snsd to mediaplay and create a rivalry to sell more

Straight up 2ne1 evil, this is

she just wanted to follow her truth

>they hate heyahe too
kaicuck i will literally kill you one of these days

it was kinda like winner' fool to me, i enjoyed it enough on the first listen but i never felt like listening to it again

in hard english?

she's still an idol though. What's your point?
What a stupid logic. It's also her debut anniversary, you moron.

I'm glad my waifu isn't on this

*blows kiss at you*

youtube.com/watch?v=-_o7cB7k65U