How long do magic mushrooms stay fresh/edible Sup Forums?

how long do magic mushrooms stay fresh/edible Sup Forums?

i bought some 3 weeks ago off the darknet and haven't had any yet

they're in a vacuum sealed plastic pouch

Unless you
Cooked them or something they are fine psychlobin won't expire unless overheated

You have to put some drops of water on them every day or I keep them good

Ok I was just trolling. Don't actually do this. No one else is posting, so I had to reply to myself

From my own experience about like 6 months ?

from then on I have to take considerably more than what i would take ususally (like 3-4 grams)

From a food science perspective, so long as the product is kept dry, away from UV exposure and oxygen is prevented from getting to it, you should be fine indefinitely on the shelf life. No idea on the psychoactive compunds.

Don't talk about the darknet ever. NSA probe, maybe the lesser fbi. NSA is cool, everything else hasn't been good for Americans.

Take them soon or fungus will grow on them

I kept some under my bed and forgot about them for about 9 months or so, it started getting moldy and covered the inside of the bag it was in with mold

Where's a nigga buy shrooms without losing their kidneys?

You said deep Web but that's some impersonal shit.

kek shrooms are fungus you mong

Wrong.
Wrong.
True.
Possibly True
Best Answer yet
What state u in?
Fungus can use another fungus as a food source

The correct answer is... depending on storage (in the dark, dry, sealed, freezer)... about 1-2 years.

In blue honey -2-5 years.

They're good for 20 years probably in the freezer. Easily 10

>what state you in
Washington

I was debating asking a pot retailer

Guys, what's the average price of an 8th where you live? Quarter? Ounce? Pound?

I get an 8th for 20, quarter for 40, ounce for 120, and a pound for 1200. Not too bad imo when I can charge people like 40 to 45 an 8th.

cool story Officer

Lol sure. LEA can blow me. I've never bought more than an o a week, so anything over that I'm just curious if I'm getting fucked or nah. Up to an 0 it's 5 a g, and then like 2.50 a g from a qp up.

Replied to wrong post. Whoops.

Why would you buy shrooms? Its not like they grow everywhere

exactly