How's the job market in your country, Sup Forums?

How's the job market in your country, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/4906.0Chapter5002012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's shit

Glad I became a trader

Breddy gud, but only because wages are shit.

500 000 unemployed, 2k of actual full time jobs available.

They ain't that low. It's just that we pay over 40% in taxes.

Fucking good luck if your under 25 and don't want to be an apprentice tradesmen , youth unemployments under reported and still 20%

It is beyond fucking horrible

>500 000 unemployed,
Isn't that the entire population of Finland?

Sorry I asked.

I'm about to have a field day
t. Stock investment firm

Varies by state

Entry level jobs are everywhere though

Compared to the other trade surplus nations, they're really damn low.

Badly unmanmed, emigration has left our workforce depleted, this not only weakens our economy but right now there are more pensioners in Romania(5 million) than there are employed people( 4.5 million), we have an estimated 2 million Romanian citiczens abroad which , if returned, could do wonders for our country but the western jews have baited them and sadly they bit

Terrible. Very bad. People starving everywhere. Also the climate is downright hostile, the women more so, and everything is venomous. I can feel myself being cooked alive and in the countryside it reached 50 degrees Celsius.

I thought youth unemployment was at 30%? Or at least it was last time I heard. Maybe they've fucked around with the figures to artificially bring them down...again.

No problem my friend. Gotta move to your country then. We are better that kebabs at least

Fuck

Fuck off Tony

The wonders of nature

One time I saw two wedge tail eagles carry a kangaroo into a tree.

I cant tell whether I'd rather that hot dude fuck me or the kangaroo.

Awesome.
t. dentist

Were they trying to teach it how to fly?

Let's establish three rules for this thread.
Hide New Zealand postings
Ignore New Zealand postings
Do not reply to New Zealand postings

If you live in Sydney or Melbourne it's not bad

If you live anywhere else it's abysmal

IBM just built a new data analytics center here. Google has a new service center down the road. Honda built another factory to crank out sports cars. Scotts is doing great with the resurgence in housing. And the unemployment rate is 3.7%.

Not too shabbos goy.

Its alright if you're interested in learning a trade and working hard.

The kraut's right. We should all be vigilante to avoid any of New Zealand's shenanigans.

A huge chunk of it relies on OFWs, and with all the shit happening in Saudi Arabia and Europe, well...

Inside the country, everything is going as usual - the laws and requirements are still against us. Taxes for those within the shit income jobs category, and taxes and sadist board/bar exam requirements for those in the middle income category. These are also one of the reasons why many flips fly to abroad, but as I have said, many shit is going down abroad, so there's also many cadavers going back.

Insanely competitive and borderline non existent here in Adelaide. You've got people applying by the hundreds for the worst jobs. Government jobs cut to shit. Neetbux is being phased into slave labor. The whole perma uni student thing is also under siege.

Either a magic fairy is going to create several booming industries or we will degenerate into anarchy and looting

This is a tabby cat after 3 generations feral in Australia.

Here we see a saltwater crocodile taking out a helicopter.

Another domestic cat that went feral.

> Either a magic fairy is going to create several booming industries

Start your own business faggot you're probably not bad at computers, learn how to use one and make some money. There's always a way in Australia for people who persevere and work hard, keep trying.

In my state (Iowa) and specifically county (Johnson) there's jobs flowing out of the ass.

Once we get our nuclear dump things will be alright...

maybe

Race traitor right hehe

Strange. Straya is always recommended as a country to immigrate to.

You always have your global shitposting industry.

thanks senpai

>Strange. Straya is always recommended as a country to immigrate to.

Why do you think there aren't any jobs left?

Here we have a photo taken on the Gold Coast, one of our most attractive tourist destinations.

It's okay if you know people and aren't some nobody NEET that could maybe do a call center job if they were lucky.

I'm looking into becoming a park ranger, I don't know why I never thought of it before but I did recently and realized it was my dream job in every way.

Being taken over by immigrants, I.T is full of shitskins.

Its dark..

Spaniards are cool dudes but your country is complete ass.

lel

It's great if you only passed high school

Here is a photo of one of the many fishing opportunities available in Australia. This pygmy shark was caught in the Brisbane river, given that Brisbane is large coastal city we can draw the logical conclusion that this picture was taken quite a way inland based on the surroundings.

>t. tax heaven with oil

Never doubted Australia has beautiful places.
It also ought to be an economic powerhouse.

In Sweden:
Competence & "Cultural Fit" = job with good starting salary & difficult to fire
Incompetence/brownie-man = social security

In the US:
Competence = job with low starting salary and weird-ass lack of safety and benefits but you can earn millions as an upper-middle class person
Incompetence = hell of working two jobs at once and still starving

apparently not too good in the country, but in my area its pretty good, cheap colleges that are respected, plenty of office jobs including no experience with relatively easy mobility, tons of paid apprenticeships and truck driving jobs, and blue collar labor if you go down south about 30 miles. cost of living is pretty low too. i live in the cincinnati area on the kentucky side of the river

they are really low. and taxes are really high

You would think so, but this is not the case. Australia is known as the land of the fair go, but this does not gurantee prosterity. In fact, it's like land of the "good luck you'll need it".

This is a photo of the Sydney funnel web spider. It is the deadliest spider on Earth, if you are bitten by one of these you will suffer cardiac arrest in no more than 30 minutes. The funnel web spider is only found in urban environments such as underneath bus stop seats, or in shoes.

I really wish those people would suddenly die off, in India they are currently having a major drought so maybe we're get lucky and a huge die off will happen over there... I would be nice! Why couldn't Ebola make it to India on some diamond boat! Fml

Nah cunt, we just sell shit. Want some rocks?

What's a job market?

Hoe dan?

When there are jobs.

It sucks. Better to be on welfare here.

Rocks? Thats all?

How comes you order submarines from the EU and receive 1600$ in NEETbux?

So shit even Ahmed won't stay here.

I get paid about 6€/hour to a total of around 1000€ a month as a CNC machinist. Stressful as fuck job with 0,01mm tolerance levels for measurements and I work overtime for free pretty much every weekend.

Man fuck those jelly fish. I once had to swim through a swarm of them.
>Swimming in a race for a surf-lifesaving event
>Hit 200m out and start to notice I'm swimming into more and more of these fuckers.
>Brushing past them causes my legs and arms to itch and burn
>Water is so chopped up from people infront that all I can see is foam, bits of jellyfish and the neon blue glow of hundreds of these blubber jellies below.
Still had my heart rate going crazy after race.

There is no job market in my country

You know shits fucked when the cops fight the firefighters.

However the most deady creature found in Australia is by far, the homo sapien. Australia is home to a rare subspecies of homo sapien known as the true blue legend. Highly aggressive and prone to deliberately impairing it's judgment with mind altering substances. There is no known effective method for handling one of these without being attacked. You can not appear to submit or attempt to intimidate them as it only provokes them further.

1 in 5 females will be raped in Australia and the rate for males is 1 in 20.
Source: abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/4906.0Chapter5002012

Fukd. Expensive life and most jobs don't pay shit. U need to scheme past taxes for decent life. At least i'm studying to become an engineer.

heard taxes are very low in estonia
i dunno how people survive with wages below 1000 euro anyway, i earned more as a student

Florida job market is shit.

Taking suggestions for a better state to move to.

Sorry to hear that.

Nah, five million. Still a fuckhuge chunk of our working population.

That would be around 20% unemployment?
No way.

At least you have a job.
I had to go into trading like this faggot . I like the hours, but it just makes you nervous too often, even if you have 'steady' income.

Lucky.

tax evasion
Making off deals
Take bribes as much as you can

just life style in baltics

Yes way. Official cleaned up number is aroun 370k, but that excludes everyone in worgorce/job programs, which dont benefit anyone or generate tax revenue.

awful

Thankfully im a neet

Shit. The boomers won't retire and to get a good job is extremely nepotistic in Canada. You have to know someone to get anything.

Oy vey.

Why that?
I thought Finland got its sheet together after Soviet times.
Is the downfall of Nokia hitting you that hard?

>job market

hehe

what do you all do for a living then?
its not like people are all starving in shithole countries

I'm in Brisbane been out of school for a good year and a half and still no job it's fucked I'm thinking about uni and becoming a teacher.

Teaching is a very saturated market unless you move to the uk to teach. They take teachers from the non shit commonwealth nations but then again you'd have to out up with the terrible weather and accents.

Can confirm, had a bunch of Cancuck and Aussie teachers when I was at school

I thought it would be alright because most of the people I know have finished and got into teaching but maybe I'm just destined to do a trade like everyone else it seems most job markets are saturated.

Hello fellow young unemployed brisfag

lucky for me my parents pity me and throw money at my shitty business ideas.

Job what now? Good luck getting one without tits.

It's a very nepotistic line of work so if a principal doesn't like you for whatever reason good luck getting in. Perhaps it's my jadedness trying to get in in Canada (not in a reserve where i can get shot for being white and have the news tell me i deserved it) that is showing through. Make sure you really research your area before starting out because if plenty of aussies head to the uk it means there's not enough jobs for everybody.

take a wild guess

even wealthy countries have terrible job markets. like if it sucks ass to work even in Germany or the U.S., where is it good...?

Ruff stuff in Socal

why don't you have jewish TV friends

thats what is actually worrying me

Our standard of living will be brought down and down over the next couple of generations. Mark my words.

Job market in Flanders is good if you're white
Very easy to get a job even without a high school diploma
Almost everyone i know got a job
Only unemployed people in Belgium are mostly shitskin Moroccans and lazy Walloon commies

lit destroyed
>gov been trixing since 08
>they always manipulate numbers to look good to the outside world
>everyone was forced to take a bachelor
>everyone was forced to take a master
but....
>there are no jobs
I ain't talking about no american arts degrees either, but real degrees with specializations many for the oil sector etc...

>shit hit the fan eventually
>20k must go there
>30k there
>50k thar
this is daily now, know so many part older people (they never got any degrees) that are unemployed. Young as well. Darker times ahead, malruled country for well ages...

On top of all this they drag inn tons of foreigners, rapefugees... we're now over 5.2 mill registered citizens... and prolly 1 mill illegals looking at shitslo

>we're fucked germany
may collapse due to this asylum shit within the year

Who cares, NEET bux + rich family > job

fuck you to hell bærum, you are basically all jews.
You work for a living, not sit on your arse all life doing nothing. That's what jews do.

Also bragging about shekels... that's so un-
norwegian it gets right there