Chris and Chester seemed pretty cool guys to hang out with

Chris and Chester seemed pretty cool guys to hang out with.

I bet you're mom wishes she had swallowed you.

If your a nigger then yes

Someone told me he was great in bed. They told me he was well hung.

Maybe seems that way to other whiny cunts with no talent. Personally, I'm glad chester's dead. Yeah, I guess he got molested when he was little and that sucks, but it's no reason to go around abusing millions of others with your screaching puss voice and your craptastic rap-rock band. Seriously, he should have done it 20 yrs earlier. Cornell should've tied the rope before he shit the music bed with audioslave.

Craaawling in my skiiiiin these wounds they will not heeeal!

e d g e

Nobody noose why he did it but they reckon he had became numb to his life.

I'm curious what music you listen to. Care to share?

Nah m8 the idea is to pass out from constricting your blood vessels before you start choking. Then you're unconscious during the suffocation part, which would be very uncomfortable

Good nite sweet prinze

Edgy

Edgelord communicating from his parents spare room confirmed

omg what a suprise he died from suicide, he just didnt make emo music but wow never saw that one coming

you fucking nigger kids talking about this like its a tradegy when its another retard an hero, he made for christ sake emo music and talking about how bad his life was and then whoops he hangs himself and everyone is shocked.

can everyone fucking get a brain

Finally, it was about time this fucking emo leftist died..

But, but.. He tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter.

Yeah, why don't you try it?

>includes an actor who played the dad of a son who killed himself while masturbating which he then covers up as his son committing suicide.

funny joke.

more like i dont give a fuck but everyone talking like it was a suprise, nobody deserves to die except for maybe you an hero please

kek good one, also almost quads

its just a joke about a Robin Williams movie, don't take it seriously.