Where do the years go, Sup Forums?

Where do the years go, Sup Forums?

So much time has just slipped through my fingers and pushed forward the world around me, before I even noticed.

I woke up today and realized the best years of my life were wasted. Sitting right here in this chair visiting this same website every single day for the last decade. What have I done to myself?

Find a new hobby

I'm have major self esteem issues and am heading down the same road as you. I don't mind it though, the world is shit and isn't worth it

~Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time~

I tried to kill myself a few days ago, on the train tracks. Train finally came and I was too much of a pussy to jump.
At least you aren't completely failing to the point of wanting to suicide, OP. There's a lot of people who didn't make it nearly as far as you did. It's not too late, you have the desire for a better life, you know what you must do to get where you want to be. c:

shut the fuck up and supress your feelings with memes suicide fags

Should have jumped

Ya man I botched it. How old ru?

The right time will come, don't worry.

28 and counting.

>28
>so old
>death is like litterally creeping at the door
>I'm so old there's nothing else in life for me

Dude. You're 28. Twenty. Eight. You're not even near half way through your life.

with my life style it's very like i'm at 50% or closer of my life span. and my opportunity to have one of those "normal" cliche lives where you set goals and meet them and make friends and have relationships and explore what it means to be a normal human is gone. that train left the station a long time ago. from this point on i'm just that weird old fat guy with no friends. what am I supposed to do from here?

He's 28, and he's pretty satisfied with current living standards but now he realizes he only browses things in his free time. It's like eating the same food forever and never stopping. It's because he has so much time he's in a mini-mid life crisis

Alright it depends on current situation, do you have a job, do you live alone, how much free time?

Buy a dildo and anal lube and have fun. That's my little secret. Trust me you're still straight if no-one know.

meh. do you know what the 1500000000000 picture was?

Idk how bad things are but worse case scenario just cut everyone out of ur life move someplace new and indulge in things you like. You can play games and be fat all day or you can be some surf bum. just do whatever

But what about money? I don't have anything above a high school education.

>posting pepe
>complaining about the years going by

faggot you're not even 21

shut up

~Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines~

Rock on user

the problem is my life isn't really that bad. it's just... empty, I suppose.

I work. I come home. I shitpost on Sup Forums. I go back to work. I don't know what else is supposed to happen, I never learned it.

I know this can't be all that life is.

All life, however lived, is a miracle.

Key word is "good yrs of his life"

What age are you?

Do you want money? If so you gotta hustle for it everyday make a plan and all that shit. Some people are just happy working as bar tenders or being drug dealers and shit. You just gotta dig deep and find out what you want , doesn't matter how old you are just keep pushing till you get there.

>I woke up today and realized the best years of my life were wasted.
>I've had this revelation periodically but despite my best efforts I can never turn off this course and I always end up sinking a little lower.

you gotta identify what you like and go after it. For me putting the work in is the hard part cus I'm a lazy fuck. You ever try shrooms?

no, and probably can't. my occupation is one where drug abuse is a common stereotype and, well, I've been randomly drug tested twice this year. I know literally zero about the various drugs that exist, but I figure my best policy is just to avoid them.

git gud nerd

what kind of job would that be?
Truck driving?

Get out of your comfort zone. Shrooms and acid aren't detected by common drug tests, so that's a start.

nailed it