Raiders confirmed returning to Los Angeles

latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-raiders-goldman-vegas-20170131-story.html

With Goldman Sachs and Adelson out as financiers, the Vegas move is dead

And that means LA is back in play!

Who /LARaiders/ here?

will the raiderrrs go defunct?

what a joke of a franchise

>giving LA, one of the biggest fair-weather markets in all of sports, 3 NFL teams

Does that mean San Diego is next?

i can't wait to see all three teams play in empty stadiums on the same day.
it's gonna be a shitshow.

All they need to do is come home and they will never play in an empty stadium again

Oakland is about to lose their MLB, NBA and NFL teams.

couldn't happen to a more deserving city

the warriors are a bay area team, you dumb fuck

The Raiders is the greatest villain that any sports league could create.

PROVE ME WRONG

Not until we are willing to help build a new stadium.

Oakland is STILL losing them to SF

Is Oakland and SF the same city now?

Ok New York and LA are the same city.

Yankees

Yes but Mark Davis has said he actually likes the Qualcomm site

In addition to having LA right next door, he could permanently keep the LA fans AND have a SoCal stadium shared by anyone.

Well, San Diego Raiders has a nice ring to it. It's right next to OC and SD is pretty much an LA suburb.

fuck off

user, I get it. The Qualcomm site is a great place to build a new stadium. I doubt Mark Davis wants to come to San Diego to play in Qualcomm itself. Now if he approaches City Hall and says he has a financing plan that is completely paid for and doesn't require a cent of taxpayer subsidy, I'm sure they'll roll out the red carpet for him, but I also doubt he'd be able to make such an offering, and if he needs a cent of public subsidization, you can bet Faulkner will want to put it on the ballot, and the city will vote it down.

Mark might be willing to pay for the improvements to Qualcomm itself. Anything has to be better than O.Co

Not to mention more fans live in SoCal than the Bay Area.

So does this mean Vegas is dead?

Well, Davis is supposedly still vowing to stick with Las Vegas, but he has no financing plan now, which means the League ownership won't allow him to move.

bro youre an idiot. Oakland is SF Metro area and is literally less than a mile away from SF proper. Im normally the one making fun of LAngelinos for their overly generous definitions of LAs metro area, but no one anywhere doubts that Oakland is practically speaking, little more than some neighborhood of SF

I've read that Davis will pledge $1.1 billion to move to vegas though

You are dumb

So SF's city limits include Oakland? Wow learned something new today

No, but there is literally nothing inaccurate about calling the Warriors a bay area team. Its literally what they've been for years

Don't know how I was under the impression he only had a personal wealth of $500 Million.

His complete financing plan for Vegas was based on Adelson and Goldman Sachs pitching in, and both have backed out.

Dont waste your energy explaining it. Only the most mightily retarded autist finds issue in calling them the bay's team

Adelson backing out is a bigger blow than money. He has his fingers in everything in Vegas in regards to construction and services. Goldman Sachs backed out because now there isn't a Vegas person on the front line.

This.

Alternatively, the Bad Boy Pistons

How can one faggot be so delusional

kys LA autist

>Raiders forced to move to LA instead
>Chargers pressured to move back to San Diego
>Franchise dies off because they pissed off all their fans

kek

Chargers to LA was pretty damn stupid. what was the owner thinking? Does he reaƱly believe the chargers attract interest in LA?

How can one faggot be so delusional

kys LA autist

I don't want to sound like Sup Forums, but this would definitely stir discussion regarding tribal self interest.

this seems to be the story. apparently adelson got offended cuz the raiders were only trying to pay $1 for rent for the stadium. Gotta pay those kickbacks first davis! that's the first thing about vegas.

>LA is back in play
No LA was out once they made the deal with the Chargers. Not enough room for 3 NFL teams in one city

WEll San Diego is

And San Diego is pretty much LA to most people in SoCal

SHITPOST AS HARD AS YOU CAN

>btw guys i'm a queefs fan XDDD
>pay attention to meee xp

Fuck off.
Fuck. Off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your shit team, or your garbage fanbase, we don't care about your city. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking memes. Christ, why do queefs fans even post? Do you fucks ever benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE on this board? No. You posted this because you are solipsistic memeing pieces of shit who think they matter because people keep replying to your stupid copypastas and memes. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "xD but le smeth is elit-"

SHUT

THE.

FUCK.

UP.

I dont care about your fucking QB either. This is a thread where you post shitty-made memes of your pathetic team for validation, hell it could be /s4s/ for all that matters - you are all just cancerous attention whores. The idiots on this board who continue to reply to your shitposts have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you fucking dont. You're valued for nothing. Why you think posting the same fucking shit in every god damn /nfl/ thread is funny is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you classless pieces of human garbage. I cannot stand your vapid fanbase or the way you constantly scream during a fucking game. You are literal scum who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random autists on the internet and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring memes on our board? Think again, fuckface. Fans like you are the most boring people any NFL fan could ever meet, because you do nothing but spam the same fucking memes and copypastas or SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or say something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.

>San Diego is pretty much LA to most people in SoCal
No it's not. I have lived in LA all my life SD is not considered LA and never will be. It's different up north where Oak & SF are 5 miles apart. Your comparrison is like saying SAC is part of the SF bay area. You're a moron

I can't figure out why Mark Davis won't show the East bay any love. Say he builds a stadium in Vallejo or Sonoma county
>Easy access off 80 corridor
>Bart transportation access
>Closer to the inland fan base than the rival niners
>East Bay so stays close to the blue collar culture that is raider Nation
>Cheaper more open land for a big tailgating area
It's literally the best of all worlds.

What are you talking about? SD is pretty much an extension of OC, which is Greater LA

>3 LA teams

California and the NFL are both fucking retarded.

>SD is pretty much an extension of OC
You are retarded. If anything SD is an extension of TJ. It's more than obvious you have never even been to the LA area let alone Southern California

Because the Bay Area already has the Niners

No goddamnit. There's already enough trash in San Diego. Can't the Raiders relocate to, like, Somalia or someplace where they can't make things worse?

why did this Adelson guy back out?

San Diego is more LA than Oakland and Vegas is.

Most people here talk about SD like its another LA area city

Raiders keet him out of the negotiation without him even knowing about it. He wanted some stake in the team and I'm sure Mark Davis just said fuck this guy and did this.

because the team only wanted to pay 1 dollar in rent. as well as have control of sponsors

All i know is Raiders have to get out of oakland to stsy relevant.

how do Americans keep team loyalty when teams move around so much?

they don't

they'll just bandwagon whatever the closest winning team is

>dodgers top ten in attendance since forever
>fairweather

Its always cute to see you little LA haters try so hard

>SD is pretty much an extension of OC

>3 teams in LA
>2 of the teams have already left LA once at least

LA doesn't give two shits about football, its a stupid move. You're gonna lose more money by having 3 teams in the same location too.

stupid bandwagon chink doesnt even know where they play

All of the teams have left LA at least once.

>2 of the teams have left LA at least once

Yes, the Raiders and the Rams have both left LA in the past, can you not read?

So have the Chargers.

Where do they play user?

>LA
>A good business move

LA is cancer for teams not named the Lakers/Dodgers.

There are still a fuckton of raider fans in LA so why not.

A's look like they're staying actually

The Raiders are more popular in LA than the Dodgers you idiot

Make the raiders play in the coliseum. Make the chargers play at StubHub. Let the Rams play in the new stadium Kroenke paid for.

>three NFL owners somehow don't realize their teams will all fail

How can they all be so dumb. This may be the beginning of the NFL's total downfall

>people will still argue that LA isnt the biggest victim in the relocation drama

>The Raiders are more popular in LA than the Dodgers you idiot
No.