Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gbwjfe5BbGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ehhhhh... Never was a guns and roses fan.

Great album.
Every track is a banger.
No other mucore album comes close to its consistency.

lol

Appetite For Destruction (1987) was as harrowing an experience as being catapulted into a dark narrow alley of the worst Los Angeles neighborhood. William "Axl Rose" Bailey's nasty, offensive, anti-heroic vocal acrobatics fended off the double-guitar attack of Saul "Slash" Hudson and Jeff "Izzy Stradlin" Isabell, who indulged in unbridled concertos of screeching and reckless riffs. The noise, the energy, the lyrics transformed each song into a bloody fistfight.

Let's be honest, that's a pretty good description.

The only reason a person would not appreciate this album would be if they're a genrefag who listens to "everything except country and rock 'n' roll".
All genrefags are plebs.
This is undoubtedly one of the best albums of it's genre.

I like rock and roll, but this album is just gay as fuck :^)

wtf I love pitchfork now

I never got the hype for Axl Rose's voice. He sounds like post-car accident Robert Plant but 10x worse.

Appetite For Destruction is great though. You're probably some teenager desperately seeking validation from his peers by hating on a classic.

rip Sup Forums, killed by buttrock fans

You probably think sucking dicks is good so yeah makes sense that you'd like this shitty album

t. triggered nu male

>t. listens to grimes, death grips swans the list goes on...

youtu.be/gbwjfe5BbGc

Hahaha Pleb

Its funny cos its all you fags that are getting triggered by me dissing GnR, I literally couldn't give a fuck really just wanted to flick some sand up into y'all vaginas

>its some cuckrocker whines about buttrock episode

GNR isn't butt rock but if you stay tuned, I am currently working on a top 100 butt rock songs list. Nickelback, Creed, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Limp Bizkit, Saliva, Hinder, Puddle of Mudd, Five Finger Death Punch, and more!

>sees thread about band he doesn't like getting praise
>gets triggered
>needs to express his triggered state by making an insulting post in said thread
>other poster points out that you're triggered
>"nuh uh, you are"
hahahaha
The absolute state of (You)

It is buttrock

You're still biting though! lmao why do you even care enough to keep coming up with responses? Did Axl diddle your bunghole or something?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The triggering intensifies

If you can't tell the difference between buttrock and non buttrock then you shouldn't be on Sup Forums senpai.
You're obviously too pleb.

I need to see this if you're not meming. I feel bad for you wading through that pile of shit but you have to make a post. This is gonna be gold.

and he's still goinggggg

I can tell the difference, GnR is buttrock, Nickleback is not

how the fuck is Slipknot buttrock, dumb monkey?