Why can't black people talk about something besides race? Everything is racism this or racism that

Why can't black people talk about something besides race? Everything is racism this or racism that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvsfvQT21Oo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany
ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005479
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a good question

CUZ WE WUZ KANGS NIGGA

Deep down they have an immense inferiority complex about the monkey man thing, and they blame that on whites. That's why they go apeshit when a white touches the subject with them.

Jews are working very hard to instill a similar inferiority complex into whites, through sexual humiliation, morally justified on the basis of slavery. Except, instead of blaming this on blacks, we're being programmed to blame it on white women.

Because black people are subhuman and Chris Rock was never funny.

So OP black, right?

Is there a solution to this? Afaik the whole egyptian black power stuff was originally supposed to give them a sense of identity and pride, so they could relax for a second, but apparently it made it even worse.

I really do think if they stopped talking about racism and just went to work, paying taxes and whatnot, there would be far less racism.

I'm white on the inside.

Chris Rock hated lots of black people, or at least a lot of their culture.

Why can't Sup Forums people talk about something besides race? Everything is leftists this or leftists that.

>black guy driving to work
>gets cut off
>"INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!"

>white guy driving to work
>gets cut off
>"man what an asshole."

You forgot muh dick.

>leftist sees black guy getting cut off
>"INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!"

>leftist sees white guy getting cut off
>"WHITE GUY TRIES TO BLOCK INNOCENT BLACK MAN FROM GOING TO WORK! INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!"

That's not true, there's also jews and muslims.

They do.

> Pussy
> Money
> Weed

That's even a song by one of the darkies.

Honestly, when was last time you saw a black man in the media talking about something that didn't relate to racial issues? It's a difference if you talk shit on some congolese stamp collecting board or if your whole career resolves around it.

Same reason Sup Forums only talks about white girls loving bbc.

one of my local news anchor is black

that's pretty much the only time, yeah

>Is there a solution to this?

Yes, I imagine there are many. Unfortunately, we goyim have demonstrated time and time again that we will follow the illuminati's lead, and we will feel how they want us to feel, believe what they want us to believe, act how they want us to act. Sup Forums is no exception.

The master race is the illuminati family bloodlines.

The idea of race is as close to an abstract concept as most of them can get. So they grasp onto it with all their brain power

The exception proofs the rule.

it's all they have.

When was the last time Sup Forums organized to oppose jewluminati power?

When was the last time Sup Forums did anything but circlejerk over the same identity political juvenile BS over and over?

Does Sup Forums contribute to making the lives of white boys more productive, happier, more successful?

Sup Forums is a part of the problem. This isn't what white nationalism is supposed to look like. We are the controlled op/pol/sition

it is an excuse for their failure as a culture

they want to be treated equal but they cant or wont take the steps to climb the socioeconomic ladder

asians were railwork building slaves once too

RARE
A
R
E

Is he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=FvsfvQT21Oo

a solution to what? niggers are inferior, nothing besides genetic manipulation will solve this. fucking liberals everywhere thinking that ignoring reality will make it go away

NEW
E
W

If they didn't constantly talk about racism they literally wouldn't have a culture at all. Their entire culture is based on oppression. It's the government. It's the police. It's white people. There's always someone to blame for their misfortune, at the individual or group level, and it's never themselves.

>if they stopped talking about racism and just went to work

>went to work

Maybe on average, but there's still potential. But I think if we would admit that there are certain weaknesses we could develop better suited educational programs that encourages to live a good live.

If they really are idiots at large it sure doesn't help them to live in some ultra materialistic society that tells you that you're nothing if you aren't successful. That's where in my opinion the whole obsession with gold chains etc comes from. They take consumerism at face value.

There's a difference between some lovable idiot like Forest Gump or some twisted freak that was corrupted by gangster rap and poverty.

i went to a job corps thing for a year.
the demographics were like 85% black, 10% hispanic 5% white, about 1,300 people.
everyone lived on campus, surrounded by endless cornfields.

there wasn't really enough white people around for them to cry about racism, so it was never really brought up.

so they'd talk about: rap, yugioh, dragon ball z, how great they were at fighting and fucking, how shitty the niggers from other cities were, basketball, football, videogames
and nothing else.

So when no whites are around they talk shit about other blacks from different cities? Like what exactly?

you cannot change the nature of a man. we are not the same and you cannot make us equal, the only thing you can do is try to lower whites to their level and i think anyone with an ounce of sanity can reject that. let them live in their own societies and govern themselves, our differences are just too great

This is a politics board surely Sup Forumsacks have a life outside this place. R-right?

like how they weren't as adept at fucking and fighting as people of their home city were, or how the rap artists from the cities the other blacks lived in were sub-par in comparison to the rap artists from the city where they lived.
the facility had blacks from all over america, i'd learned 3 different dialects of ebonics during my stay.

same reason trannies can only talk about being trannies

>only talk about race
>Sup Forums

I ain't snitching.

>Everything is racism this or racism that.
That's why.

Why is your flag upside down?

Democrats have ruined blacks by making their entire lives identity politics and issues.

Why can't Sup Forums talk about something besides race? Everything is niggers this or niggers that. :^(

Because they are such utter failures, the reason why must also be utter and complete; namely, the systematic, eternal, complete oppression of an entire people by the dominant people of their territory. In other words, it's not an argument.

Basically, niggers are on the bottom genetically.

deep down, blacks feel more inferior than any other race

Maybe if they had conservative parents.

PARENTS

My dad worked his ass off to come here from Nigeria. Went homeless a couple times while he worked to get a house and my mother over here. Didnt blame anyone, just kept his head down and worked. My mom finished nursing school and was learning english when my dad got enough money to get her over here. Kept her head down and worked. They told me about what they did to make it, and taught me what I need to make it. And crying about my situation was not one of those things.

Black kids these days need conservative parents to keep them from fucking themselves over. Imo. It isn't gonna stop this self pity fuckfest going on by itself, but it'll help.

>we're being programmed to blame it on white women
cuck detected

Dude as an actual black guy that lurks this board for some interesting information, this is horseshit, we don't have an inferiority complex, at least I don't or any of my friends and family.

The only ones that do are are ugly and lack confidence because of that and/or fail as individuals in some other aspect, and they see their failure because of their skin tone and not because of the fact that they have little to no aspiration to succeed.

Why we see race more than anyone else?
Because our entire history in this country has been based off of race dipshit. It only hasn't in this country for like what? 30 years? Maybe 35? Out of 3-400 years in this country? When have have white people ever had to deal with race? Never, that's why you never think about it.

Think about it like this, why is it that women think about sexism more than men do? Because sexism is something they have to deal with on a daily basis. Men don't, so we rarely think about it.

You won't understand that because of the difference in perspective. You'll never understand this and thinking you can is fucking retarded and makes you look like some pretentious presumptuous asshole.

I don't care about race, my best friends actually white guy, he's a fucking asshole but he's like my favorite asshole, that being said I'm not going to kiss ass to white people like Hispanics and Asians do.

You're not special. You're regular people like everybody else. You need to drop your pathetic little faggot princess mentality and grow up.

You're tumblr, the same echo chamber, you're just the right wing side, they're the left wing side. Both of you are fucking stupid and obnoxious 75% of the time but occasionally both of you have insightful information so you're worth dropping by every now and then.
>TLDR we think about race because it's an important aspect to our social identity as sex is with women, in actuality we mostly don't see race in our day to day interactions just like anyone else.

lol

On that note, white people are disallowed to talk about race unless being apologetic. Absolute insanity

>implying when a black guy is doing anything, the first response isn't OMG NIGGER or BASED BLACK MAN, etc.
We'll late race go when you do m9

post your bbc

This sounds like my personal hell.

Because they're racist....

>Dude we totally don't have an inferiority complex
>Rants about race for 30 minutes

you would be upset too if you were a nigger

user, most of the asians were able to drop the race baiting. Why can't blacks let go? Because muh slaves? Its over. Because muh segregation? Its over. The activists in the past have seen to that. It's just high time that blacks stop pulling the race card.

you don't write like a jungle folk, is one of your parents white by any chance?

Excuse me, i mean most blacks.

Not really, I'd do the same things I'm doing right now. I just might not have had the same upbringing

>muh nurture
nice meme

This is such a cop out. You forget that whites have done the most out of any race to end slavery, end segregation, end racism, and prop up blacks and other minorities into positions of power and influence.

Whites are the least racist of any group on the planet. We're willingly giving away our society and destroying our culture in the name of anti-racism and equality of outcomes.

Have some fucking respect, perspective, and gratitude, you whiny little bitch.

From the times that Jews and blacks are born, everything is about race. White people are told that thinking about race is bad, and that were all the same. I grew up in the midwest, and we were told "youre American." There was no rush to have to us looking into our ancestry, many of whom were German/Irish/English. We were just "American." Everybody else is allowed to take pride in their ancestry cept whites. Again, Jews, blacks, and people like them, are told from birth about how special they are because of their ethnicity and culture.

Blacks dwell on race far more than whites ever want to.

You sound fucking dumb.
There's a very limited range of activities a human can partake in on this earth. You visit some places, contribute to society, read some books, start a family. Pretty sure I'd crack it if I was black.

I'm bored, lurking this board, might as well take some time out of my day to explain why you're breathtakingly retarded.

There's so much bullshit here, when you sift through it you find SOME interesting stuff but you guys are delusional most of the time.

Take for example pic related

And then you do not even 10 seconds of googling and see this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany

ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005479

Most of it is just to satiate your delusional echo chamber viewpoints. You don't even do basic research into plausible counter arguments for your claims and statements, you just say them and just automatically assume it's factually correct. You don't broaden your perspective by challenging the thesis of your arguments. You have delusions of grandeur.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of you are juniors or seniors in high school.

Hm. But is that so wrong? I'm nigerian, but I was born in America. I have no plans to go back to Nigeria. I have no reason to learn their culture. No reason to speak their language. [spoiler]Too many mudslimes over there.[/spoiler]

I don't mean to be rude, I'm just curious.

Correction. Women think and complain about sexism more, because they benefit from it. Do a shitty job at work and get fired? Shouting SEXISM! = unfired + raise.

This is also why you niggers, even the educated ones such as yourself, can't shut the fuck up about race. Because you know you are rewarded for it through affirmative action. No doubt you went to university, taking the place of a white or Asian who scored higher in entrance exams, just because of your skin color. Yet you still have the balls to bitch about race, and act as if it is anything but profitable towards blacks in modern day America?

Tl; dr: You people are just terrified that if you don't keep screaming WAAACISM, you will actually have to compete with whites and Asians on an even playing field.

What I can't stand is that people can't just look past race and make a big deal outta it only because a small percentage have a problem with race

Growing up, I never cared about skin color, I just thought there are just all kinds of different people
Some are have money, some don't
some have power, some don't

It's all about striving in the world and trying you're best to get where you wanna be in life rather than complain about how a system is flawed and how it might be bias towards one group or another

Just drop the race shit, be a person who works hard and contribute to society in whatever way you can

it's their whole identity. that's how shallow they are.

>Have some fucking respect, perspective, and gratitude

>Has none

They're incapable of producing or giving anything. They can only take from life.

This is why they have never built a civilization for themselves. They only take things away and destroy it. It's their nature.

They physically, mentally and emotionally take whatever they can. They have to feel socially dominant or they feel like a "bitch nigga". They can't co-operate and co-exist with each other, let alone anyone else.

This is the underlying truth about human nature that goes totally overlooked. If they find themselves in a scenario where they feel like the lesser man, they have to take that away. They don't often work themselves into being a better, more productive man because that is a product of giving to someone other than yourself.
It makes sense to them to take everything from you, rather than giving to anyone.

tl;dr they're natural "thieves". Although they had no concept of theft or murder prior to European colonization, because that is how they naturally operate. It hurts their feelings and makes them feel like a lesser man to give anything to anyone.

not an argument

don't be bluepilled
the most dumbass assertion is that jews are singularly responsible
but the fact of the matter is that women vote leftist all the time and are a source of trouble wherver they go

I don't fucking know, im not the mayor of black people. If I had to guess most black people are just dumb like most people of every race. It's probably for political reasons honestly.

Either that or they're just lazy and dont want to admit that they fail not because of their race but because they're fucking stupid. Yea we have to deal with race more but not as much as they like to proclaim we do, at least if you actually have intelligence and work hard. Honestly nowadays if you have the initiative, politically, not socially it's easier for black people to succeed. Just little have the passion for it, So they don't.

No both of my parents are black and we're not African either. We're African Americans. Shocking! Right?

Fuck you. You didn't do shit. I thank those whites and have much respect for them. You and Sup Forums didn't do shit for black people and I owe you no thanks for just being white.

The white people that actually busted their ass to create a better world constitute .00000001 of your entire race, I thank them, not all white people, what the fuck have you done for me and why the hell should I waste my time thanking you for being a white man that doesn't do shit except sit on his neckbeard ass and eat Cheetos? You and everyone like you can kiss my ass.

>Everyone is the same here
>Nazis are good bois, they dindu nuffin
To sum up your post.
k

>Our history hasn't been based off of race for like 35 years
Then why do you keep whining about it. Are you well over 35? Jesus, most whites have fucking let it go. Tell me why you must push how different we are? And then, the best part is you turn around and tell us whites are the problem. We've put up with blacks, given them a thousand helping hands. Our schools even have to accept some based off of ethnicity, and our employers. How are we the problem? What else do we need to give you?

>niggers
>respectable

Depends on the guy, just had a class with that dude. Got fuckin old fast

It's literally all they have. Everything else is just fashioned sticks or rocks

shut up Indonesia

They sure were.

a boat ride to africa

Shows how big of a problem racism is right?

It sure fucking seems that way.

oogah booga unga bunga

-slaves don't exist anymore.
-blacks constantly rob and murder each other.
-sexism applies to both males and females and is a poor replacement for an argument like race.

white people are fucking special because all of our ancestors worked really fucking hard to build every single thing that isn't sticks and bug nets. We worked together, we founded values and morals to build civilization on and even if it wasn't pure-as-snow skinned people it was most definitely someone outside of africa. But look at what's happening to the world when you let these mongrels into a community that assumes respect for eachtother? they take advantage of it, and when they don't get their way they attempt to destroy it. not out of fear, not out of misunderstand but because it's a cop-out for all a shitskins failings and lack of progress.

You types can't fucking get over the n-word, you can't get over the fact that even your ancestors enslaved eachother in Africa, but you constantly, REPEATEDLY blame whitey. It's in your stupid fucking blood. Look up cargo cults man: these are savages that were too stupid to build planes instinctively blame whitey because they believe they are holding these magic birds hostage.

If blacks could just build or hell even maintain one fucking city or region in modern times without it crumbling into riots and dust maybe, just maybe the stereotype would change, but it never fucking does, and it's always ALWAYS whiteys fault.

fuck off and take your big, swingin' dick with you because it's really the only thing you thing people care about

because they're almost all too stupid to go to college and study a real subject like a science or engineering or economics so they almost all focus on African American studies or some garbage like that where they can simply assert things with only anecdotal evidence to back it up because it is their "lived experience"

stop lying to us and yourself

hol up so u b sayin we need more money for dem programz?

>sexism is something they have to deal with on a daily basis. Men don't, so we rarely think about it.

OK that was 40 years ago but now men are the ones being oppressed. Men of all races.

>You're the victim? I'm the victim!

Because they're boring broken records who claim to be artistic but offer nothing of value to the world.

>. If I had to guess most black people are just dumb like most people of every race.

Blacks are more likely to be the dumbest people on the planet.

Gangsta. Sign me up little boy.

t. Nehiyaw patriot

This guy gets it.

Looked up cargo cults
Laughed my ass off.

niggers gon nig.

See the top half of
See the bottom half of
Ok, sure, whatever faggot

Shut up, you know damn well men still have the power. Women superficially have power, men have the actual power and will always have the power. That will never change.

Just because your girlfriend makes you sleep on the couch(I'm going to be nice and assume you get laid) in no way means women have the power nowadays in society.