Yo Sup Forums, im currently about 30 minutes into 8 tabs of lsd, who wants to join me for the ride

Yo Sup Forums, im currently about 30 minutes into 8 tabs of lsd, who wants to join me for the ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-gaBVLPrIs
youtu.be/zBXWBj7hIzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here Just wanted to say that numb and bank account by 21 savage are fire ass songs

Also OP Im about to go see Planet of the apes, this will be the most lsd ive been in public with, Any Other experienced psychedelic users on Sup Forums

Any plans for when it ends?

What are you talking about OP? Its been 3 years.

I'm here, most I've ever done was two tabs, about 200ug.

go home and continue to trip while staring and my ceiling

think your funny tough guy
also nice dubs

each one of the tabs i took were 180ug

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

YOOOOOOOO

im getting fucking tired of the damn captcha

i once did a tab and a keef grav and was feelin reallllllllll nice.

magical mystery meme is a good song/album, but blue jay way is kinda creepy

Jesus Christ man, 180ug apiece? You are in for a real good time brother, hope you have a sitter though.

i plan on pulling gravs of platnium kush on the come down its always crazy

my cousin

Haven't tried psychedelics yet but i have hallucinated the first time i smoked dab

Took 3 fat dabs and a keef bowl...thought my thumb was moving back and forth by itself and i was yelling even though i thought i was wispering from what friends told me

its nothing compared to tripping on lsd or shooms, but i do know what your talking about

op here, my keyboard is dancing as i type

Why so fucking much? One drop is enough for a good trip. 100-200mcg is a solid dose if the quality is nice.. sooo I think you got shit

Ug ofc

Op here, i k ow how good a 1 tab trip can be, but i also like to trip like shit sometimes

Issa op, my dog is a cool dood and im on my phone boutta leave for the movie

youtu.be/C-gaBVLPrIs Watch this bro. Watched this stoned can only imagine what it's like tripping

Don't die friend

Feels good man

Do twenty push ups and tell me how it feels OP

Oh hell man, i cant handle more than 300µg.
Ended up in the psychiatric ward last time, wish you luck.

These threads are so fucking stupid and cringey. How am I supposed to join you user? Please let me know. Are you gonna mail me acid so I can trip with you? Or are you just THAT excited that you're finally gonna try something other than weed? Well, You're gonna be really fucking disappointed when you realize you just got bunk acid or some type of inferior research chemical. 96% of "acid" is fake nowadays. Enjoy your shitty research chemicals

Great video for a trip. Your welcome.
youtu.be/zBXWBj7hIzg