''Total collapse of the USD on 28th of May'' Youtube videos claim

There's a bunch of videos I came across on youtube at random all coming from supposedly different sources (though I think the same party is behind all these accounts) all saying that the dollar will collapse on the 28th. Is it just major precious metals shilling or ids habbening?

Links:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z5py1098RA

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw33DntOesI

youtube.com/watch?v=ucL1Ulw6B3c

youtube.com/watch?v=k5JB6OhfnTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3s5T7Uf7rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing ever happens

Don't put too much faith in anyone prediction, just know The Happening is coming and be ready for it.

its all true

literally never ever

How can I make a lot of money off this irrational fear?

tl;dr he thinks that the US will default on their loans on May 28th.

Waste of my time.

Sell your gold, the price has been climbing I think. Or do what that fat radio guy does from your country, sell prepper shit, dna enhancing pills, water purifyers

everything is true, why would somebody go on the internet and tell lies?

It's been rebounding slightly but gold is a poor investment these days. The right time to buy in was 2000-2007.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3s5T7Uf7rY

same bot program makes them all , uses in 28th instead of on 28th

Snap, good spot

I don't have time to watch all of these vids, OP. I tried watching and could not find a single mention of May 28th.

Can you point to us where May 28th is mentioned a single time in any of these vids? Besides the description section.

How will fatties be able to power their scooters?

The great fatty collapse of 2016

May 28th is a Saturday why would it happen on a weekend

kek. I've been seeing this shit ever since I can remember. Remember planet X? Remember May 21st rapture? Remember 6/6/06? Remember 11/11/11? Remember Obama being the antichrist? Remember the jewish shemita? Remember Y2K? Remember 12/21/12? Remember all this nonsense?

Conspiritards make $$ off these shitty youtube vids. Do not give them the time of day

>May 28th is a Saturday why would it happen on a weekend

Because that's when everyone would expect it the least

INGENIOUS

I think this is a shill video. Listen to the narrator's voice carefully. There's something off about this.

It's probably Trump posing as his own press secretary again :^)

All of those videos are: "Let me make X claim without providing evidence. BTW I'm an accountant, so you need to believe me".

Did you watch that CNN show "the wonder list" about your country?

It explain how you're all literal cucks raising other mens children and being slaves to single mothers.

Top cuck

im ashame that i got kinda fooled by all those shit that you Said lol , Fuckin Beforeitsnews com , Fearmongering shit that never really happen...

Don't believe this. Remember Mayday?

>Remember planet X? Remember May 21st rapture? Remember 6/6/06? Remember 11/11/11? Remember Obama being the antichrist? Remember the jewish shemita? Remember Y2K? Remember 12/21/12? Remember all this nonsense?
Yep

>Nibiru, blood moon prohecy, Nostradamus shit, Apophis asteroid, Mayans trolling shit, age of aquarius, comet ison shit

I really wish this autistic bullshit would fucking stop.

We haven't had a good happening in a long time

>this is September all over again

>have plans June 2nd
>no need to change them

This all the time

It won't.

Have you ever read 'The History of the End of the World'?
It's funny/depressing. People have been dreaming up this shit since forever.

Nope, but I got something to read this weekend now :^)

>anyone prediction
thats peter schiff retard. he predict the .com crash, the subprime crash and now this is the housing crash continuation.

There isn't a shitposter on this board who hasn't been disappointed by at least one of those promised happenings.

Peter Schiff is a fucking shill for the precious metals industry. He has a lot of investments in gold & silver. Last month he aped out at Goldman Sachs for saying the price of gold would go under $1,000.

Schiff wants people to think it's gonna rise so they invest in it. Don't listen to a damn word this queer says

>zerohedge
>peter schiff
>gold bugs
>austrian economics

hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

OP

These videos are from only a few youtube account. In those videos the person never talks about the date, so their claim is made up or at least unsubstantiated.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
We are anons.

And don't forget all the "And when this happens, you won't be able to buy gold anymore, so buy gold now!!!"

You guys remember Shemitah?

Moral of the story: the Germans only bring in Turks as an emergency food source.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THEM SELL THE FUCKING DOLLARS ALREADY, I NEED THE LIQUIDITY TO GET MY FUCKING ORDERS FILLED REEEEEEEE

australia hahahahahahaha

>the dollar will crash on 28th of May 2016
>post footage originally recorded years ago

S H E M I T A H
H
E
M
I
T
A
H

Why do we talk about how much gold will be worth when the world ends?
Wouldn't bullets be worth more? And wouldn't the man who could reload bullets be a king?

buy my gold you filthy fucking goyim

i have grandkids to put through yeshiva

you wouldn't deny them a good jewish education, would you?

buy my gold now or you're a bigoted nazi racist antisemite

I love how all these preppers think when the happening happens they'll be able to just waltz into a group of people and trade their little silver nuggets for supplies.

top kek

Which is funny since Sup Forums has been shilling gold for years after it was no longer a sound investment.

I love it how the happening fags think that it will instantly go from normal to mad max and that barter won't happen at all.

Jesus can't come soon enough.

No barter will happen. It's just precious metals are going to be a shit bargaining tool. You have to hope they don't kill you to begin with, and they also have to trust that you're being honest on the value of said precious metal.

The people who will survive the happening are those who don't need to barter to begin with.