I heard you were talking shit about Brazilians. Say that to my face, fag

>I heard you were talking shit about Brazilians. Say that to my face, fag.

shit

>Inb4 self-hating Brazilians appear

please check this

I love your dominant tranny women and their luscious penises

Some of the only things that we Brazilians can do right.

LARPkosupureya

Holy shit I know a Brasilian that looks just like him

All pardos are inbred lol

Damn right bud I'll never forget my experience in Rio despite it being literally only 2 days

>arr rook the samisu

People talk about Brazil?

what did you do in there

If you didn't got robbed or killed, consider yourself lucky.

*teleports behind you*

Nothing personal, kurwa.

>Windows XP
>Anonymous

He hacked alot of Club Penguin and Roblox accounts all over the world

I left the airport to find my self in a shockingly long baggage claim line to find my bag busted open but weirdly nothing was stolen so I was waiting to get picked up by my cousin as it was the reason I went was to congratulate her on completing university over there as I was waiting this squirmy ass kid pulled out a butcher knife and tried to steal my wallet and one plus 3 so like the humane Pearson that I am I kicked the little shit's face and started to sock him to the point of near fainting and made him run home. 10 to 15 minutes later my cousin's friend picks me up which was alright and asked if I wanted to go to a club with him because my cousin was getting errands done. I said what the hell and went apparently to a tranny bar before we went to the club so I said why not from there I bumped into a tranny which was admittedly the most attractive feminine person I've ever seen and she even spoke English in a decent manner we started talking and an hour or so later she was dominating me in a bathroom it was the first time I've ever experienced anything like this and might I say I was a changed man to say the least. After that experience I found my cousin's roommate if I recall correctly and left to go greet him after that I didn't really bring up the tranny thing and just said I got wasted off of drinks. The next day we went to a fancy restaurant and had a nice meal after that I went back to the States.

Nigger

Do you want me to go in detail more?

What I love about stereotypes, is that they are actually truth

I loved it there and plan to go very soon I'll ask my cousin's roommate to take me to that place again any other recommendations?

vou meter minha rola no seu cuzinho fdpta

>Roblox
what's bad about roblox? superhero tycoon is pretty fun.

São Paulo

Alrighty Brazil bro

I-I wasn't.... P-please go s-slow.

Nice gelled up hair, fag

half of your men are cute ladybois

I-i mean they're cute but I'm not g-gay...

Nothing wrong with liking traps embrace or you'll just feel torn

>cute