Wwyd rape thread

wwyd rape thread

. tell me what would you do to the woman at my pic (forced sex). in exchange i will tell you what would i do to the woman on your pic.

lets be rough!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ywEGvxi.jpg
i.imgur.com/vrTlIYr.jpg
i.imgur.com/Dk3q7k1.png
i.imgur.com/ayxKzhu.png?3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bunch of fuckinglarping faggots playing make believe like preschoolers

Choke her to death and fuck the corpse

I choke her out and drag her to my car. I take her to my house and tie her up after I strip her. I wait for her to wake up, I need her to feel what I'm gonna do. Once she's up, I start to slap and beat her. Then, I line my dick up to her ass and tell her that my dick in her ass will be the last thing she will ever feel, so she may as well enjoy it. I then shove into her as she screams in pain and fear. I choke and slap her as I rape her ass relentlessly. Once I'm close, I start to strangle the life from her. I stare into her eyes as the life starts to leave them, her body twitching only makes the sex better. Then, I finish in her ass as her final grunt leaves her lifeless body. I dump her body in an alley for the bums to use

That three-hole has MAJOR whorenose. She'll be wild in bed, as long as you don't look at her nose.

personally i think using imagination to get satisfaction is a lot more productive that telling usolicited opinions to others ;)

LARPING FAGGOtS FAGGING IT up in FaGGOTVILle

FAGGOTVILLE POPULATION 1

As long as it's same length replies I'll be willing to keep it up.

Seeing her in public wearing this would turn me on too much so I'd bring her a spiked drink, saying it's from one of the hot guys. Once she's out I'll bring her back to her hotel room and tie her up on the bed and stuff her mouth. I'll fuck those big titties good until she wakes up right to have cum splattered on her face. She'll look scared as I start to rub my tip on her asshole before violently thrusting inside her. Grabbing onto her bouncing tits I'll thrust one last time unloading deep inside her ass. I'll then spread rumors to the guys at the pool that some tied up nymph with rape fantasies is ready to be fucked in her room.

FAGGOTVILLE POPuLATION 2

thanks for bumping my thread ;) keep calling me a faggot ;)

That's the irony in all of this. He just wastes his time while we get our thread bumped.

>ITT boiling kissless virgins circle jerking

>what would they do for real
>turn red and look away

user gets it lol

Nice user, not too faggoty

so whats the deal here, are you doing this because you dont want these kinds of threads on /b? or is it because you find the subject of rape unethical?

See her walking down the street and hit her over the head with a beer bottle. She'd wake up to the sounds of sloshing while I empty bottles of beer into her ass so she gets intoxicated. She starts drunkily crying while I force the wide end of a bottle in her cunt and violently fuck her with it. I've got about 12 bottles in her now as I force my dick in to plug her up and mix the beer with my cum.

He's probably just really bored.

i cloroform her and take her in my van. She wakes up ibut cannot see or hear anything, something is covering her eyes and ears. There is a burning sensation in her cunt as i fuck her relentlessly, suddenly the pain stops as i take it out. at least it ended quickly she thinks, but then she feels my penis at her ass.

because she cannot hear or see the world is just darkness and pain at her anus as i shove my dick in one swift motion. In and out ,in and out i go at steady rhytm, making her cry. After a long while she feels the cock pull out just to re enter her pussy and cum inside it.

she fears getting pregnant so much, but soon she this fear gets pushed as another dick tip lines at her ass entry.

this night will be long for her. we are 20

I'd kiss her on the mouth.

FGT POPULATION 3

Doing it cuz im bored and these pathetic larping FAGGOTS deserve to be idntified for the sad excuses for men they are

>identified
>on an anonymous board

Im giving opportunity for self identification in the short moments faggots in this thread illuminate their pathetic fantasies and imaginations

All these wwyd threads seem retarded to me. In this case I guess I'd have to rape her. In all other cases, I'd fuck them. I mean... yep, I'd fuck them. Most people would. That's always the answer. Fuck them.

She would be gang raped by bbc for hours on end after she took the wrong shortcut to the bad part of town. She's the type of girl that looks like she could take a cock in all her holes at once and wont stop till she drained their balls dry. Covering every inch of her body in hot sticky cum then she would beg for them to pound her ass so hard till they bust a load deep inside her asshole. The would then film her fucking their dogs as she's already a completely used up mess.

Rip her bra off, spit on her tits and fuck them really hard. Then putting my dick deep in her mouth and fucking her throat so that she has to puke. Afterwards rip her skirt off and fuck her deep in her ass and let her taste her own juice. Cuming all over her pretty face

Faaggot number 4 just crossed the border, welcome to faggotville!

Actually I'm faggot number 2 thank you very much. Thanks for the thread bumps btw.

nice counter-trolling there xD

they always say to ignore trolls, but i prefer responsing with witty responses for the lols

Get her drunk and then drive her to an alleyway, invite homeless guys to come start fucking her while I record it.
She would be all clean, in a nice dress, then their filthy hands would tear her clothes off and their nasty cum would start filling her up.
I'd have them bring their friends, old down-and-outs that have nothing left and are eager to fuck a pretty young cunt.
While they swarm around her Id finally stop recording and just drive away, leaving them their time with the new whore.

go on then... identify us. we are happy you are happy, the thread gets bumped , everyone wins

Strap her naked to a bed, attach electrodes to her head and nipples and let her fucking have it while I fuck her

Does sage even fucking work? Idk

there are many ways of fucking or raping someone, different scenarios and circumstances. that variety is good in fap sessions... and in sex sessions too btw... very recommendable to mantain variety to keep things fresh for you and your partner... its boring to just go in and out in and out with no foreplay or anything.

What I do in reality depends greatly on the other person's reactions to things though, so no description would be accurate. And I don't see why reading what other people think they'd do to someone is going to help ME get off having a wank. That's just weird.

Its a sad attempt at creative writing while simultaneously trying to obtain control in an otherwise weak cowardly existence. As with anything, if these faggots get together with one another they feel a sense of belonging and actually accumulate dignity.

I'd tie her up to a beach chair and rip her bikini off. I'd play with her tits a bit before brutally face fucking her, getting as deep down her throat as I can so tears stream down her face. Her gags would then attract a crowd and I let them watch as I take her virginity right there. Her cunt is too tight though and I end up cumming quickly. Whatever. I'll just let the crowd gang rape her while I'm waiting to get hard again before joining them in for another fun session as she's filled to the brim with cum.

lmao, dignity? I know I'm fuck up bro.

i know its weird
so is wanking off to rape , specially when is something i dont like when it happens in real life.

but sometimes things in the realm of fantasies go against normal logic and are just plain bizarre.

Anyway being normal is not an objective for me. I am weird and that is fine

Awareness doesn't remove essential human emotional needs

Wanking to rape isn't wierd it's socially unacceptable, it's very common

Rape her face till her eyes roll back and she starts choking then spread her legs and penetrate her pussy. As she begs for me to fuck her even harder, I Lift her arms up and lick her sweaty armpits making her go wild in lust, as im about to bust I put her on her knees and stick my cock between her armpits and start fucking them till i cum, I make her lick it all up while looking up at me with those lusty slutty eyes

I do like rape

I'd drug her with a heavy dose of acid and while she is incapable of comprehending what going on is lead her into my car and to my house we'd go, I'd take her down stairs as she begins to wonder what is going on. Just to get the most out of the effects of the acid I'd tell her this is what she deserved and she made this happen and I'd let her thick about that while shes frantically panicking as I slap her around. I'd knock her to the floor and put her on a foam wedge, to keep her hips and legs raised above her head just slightly. I'd tie her hands back and put a pillow under her head so she could see me between her legs. I'd strip her of her clothing and hold up a mirror so she could see my playing with her pussy, just rubbing and prodding a little as I examined her cunt. Then once I was ready I'd mount her and fuck her as hard as possible until I came with my dick pressed into her cervix. Because of the incline my um would not drop out. She'd feel it pool inside her as I got ready for round two. I'd fuck her ass next time but still cum deep in her pussy. I'd do this until the acid wore off and she has had about 9 of my loads in her. Then when I was done I'd give her enough xanax to forget the whole ordeal and I'd drop her off along some back road.

wwyd to my gf?

I meet her on a Club, she starts drinking and I put drugs on her vodka without her noticing, reach out to her to start flirting, once the drugs kick in I offer to take her somewhere else, safer so she feels better. She weakly walks beside me towards my car, we leave the club and I drive to some quiet place where I start grabbing her boobs and telling her everything I wanna do to her, i unzip her shorts and star playing with her clit, she notices what's about to happen and tries to stop me, I pull out a knife and tell her she better enjoys whats gonna happen or it's the last time she's gonna be ever fucked. I force her head down towards my dick and tell her to start sucking on, push her head down until she chokes on my cock, I grab her and force her into doggy with her arms and head out of the window while i'm fingering all of her holes, push my dick into her warm slit pussy and fuck her as hard as i can until i come inside her, tell her at least i'm gonna give her an orgasm and when she's about to cum, slice her neck and let her bleed to death, take pics of her naked, fucked and bleeding, throw her body out of my car and leave her naked on he street.

grab her hair and use them as handle bars to face fuck her and then cum on her tits, take her phone and post a picture of it on her snap story

I would take her into an alley at the cheapsides. Telling her it is time to take care of the lowlives and homeless. At first she is kind and helpful like it is her way.
But she will get a little scared, while she gets surrounded bye filthy old men, looking at me for help, a help that will never come.
They take her down like a pack of hungry dogs. Tearing her clothes of her slim body and molest it of every single angle. Dirty nails scratching her perfect skin, searching for her wet spot. And wet it is. She is even more shocked about this, then what the men will surely do to her.
And then the fucking begins. For hours they gangbang her. Doubleteaming every single hole of her. After seconds she is a mess, minutes she is howling in unwanted orgasms

I would tie her on my bed, cum in her throat, inviting some niggers over and leave her with them.

I would make her put a leather suit, and film with my cellphone a blowjob.
After it, I would take a bunch of pictures of her, and send them to her FB friends.

How about this girl?

slap her down, grabbing her by the hair and forcing my cock into those plump lips, forcing it down her throat. Then I would push her down and rip her top off, unleashing those milky tits, pincing them as I line up my cock at her pussy and slam it right inside her cunt. I'd keep ramming her as I stare into her eyes while she whines and moans, my hands choking her neck until I cum right deep inside of her, breeding her pussy.

Tie her up and take her to an aids and infectious disease ward and let them gang rape her

Hang her by those tits all night long. Then fuck her in the morning.

I would cum and pee on her asshole, but only after a good spanking. When she's done, she would be drugged, and just awake when I was ready again.

drug her up real bad so she has no idea where she is or what's happening. I'd collar her up and whip her ass red, making it bleed while she cries out in pain, no idea what is happening to her. I'd slam her head against the ground and fuck her tight pussy, pulling on her collar with a leesh like a bitch that needs a lesson. I'd finish up with creaming right inside her pussy, leaving the cum right in there

Will post nudes if you tell me how you'd impregnate then finish her off?

i am horny, so very horny right now, the woman is in the floor of my room, hands tied at her back. It wasnt a good idea for her to leave her drink alone.

I will make sure to teach her never to make that mistake again. i am naked, she is naked, her eyes wide as i approach her from behind. She looks worried but the crying only begin when i insert a finger in her anus, she cries in shame and fear. I finger her a few seconds, enjoying her shame, enjoyng her soft ass. then i enter two fingers, three fingers, four fingers. Then i get creative and shove the tip of a cucumber.

I dont want to fuck her yet and get this over, i want first to enjoy the anticipation and her pain as i cucumber fuck her. Just when i am about to go to the dicking phase i get a nice idea. i go to the kitchen, then return with a ginger fig shaped in the form of a dildo, a size appropiate for her anus.

I dont event know how to describe her wailings as i shoved the ginger again and again in her ass. But the fun had not yet begun.

I take out the ginger fig, she still felt her ass aching but it was such a big relief to no longer have it inside that she forgot for a moment that she was tied alone with a very horny guy.

She returned to reality when she felt my dick at her burning asshole.

What would you do?

>pic
mother nature can be so unfair

While she's on doggy and I reach for hear ear and tell her I'm gonna tell her I'm gonna make her cum, then start chocking her a bit, and once I hear her enjoying my dick on her pussy, I'd slow pull out a knife and slide it through her slim curved sexy back, until it reaches it neck, so when she starts whispering she's cumming i'd push gently into her jugular vein, while i lick her ear, so her blood spills all over my face, i'd undressed her completely and use her clothes to wipe my face, that's how 'd she'd end up naked dead lying on the street

wwyd to ?

I'd choke fuck her , nut in her, and then make her finger herself and jack me off until I cum on her face

I would dose her and use a series of stupid costumes just to laugh. After this, I would upload the video to a bunch of websites, and left her nude and sleeping, on the beach

Not him but since you're putting in effort.

I really want to know where this girl lives, I'd love to pay her a visit. I'd force her onto the floor in her bedroom if I saw her wearing that outfit. I'd rub her cunt from behind while she still has her panties on, and I'd kiss and lick her neck and ears while she squirmed underneath me, trying to escape. Pulling her panties to the side, I'd put my cock in her pussy, pounding her into the ground with each thrust. I'd turn her over after a few minutes and squat over her face, forcing her to lick my ass crack. Then I'd put my cock in her mouth so she can taste her pussy as I slowly but deeply fuck her throat. She'd wiggle and hit me every time I got deep enough that she couldn't breathe, but I'd keep it up for at least 15 minutes. I'd flip her back over and rub my cock up and down her ass crack, then, pulling her panties to the side once more, I'd shove it fully in her virgin ass, using her own spit as lube. I'd cum deep in her ass before once more turning her over and shoving my cock in her mouth for a good cleaning. I'd gag her on my dick until she passed out, then throw her over my shoulder for some more fun at home. I'm sure my dog won't mind his new plaything.

Hoping for something more like
In exchange For full frontal or pics of her getting the d

Destroy her, she's my ex

break her fingers and then twist them around while fucking her to get her to tighten up on my cock while the rape is happening while livecasting everything to facebook. After I cum in her ass I'd dip her face in acid to melt it and ruin her for life.

That's way more tits than a single soldier would take. I would call backup to gangband her, until she eye rolls and start to babbling random words

what would karina get?

Better pic of her face

I'd sit down and flirt with her for a bit. She'd be flattered and get nervous. I'd start touching her really casually, before asking her to come for a walk. We'd go to a nearby bathroom and I'd lead her in with me. She'd be very nervous and a little uncomfortable, but I'd reassure her and keep calling her pretty and cute. I'd start kissing her and groping her tits and her ass, grinding my bulge against her thighs. Id practically force her onto her knees and pull out my cock, flopping it ontk her face and letting her take in the feel and smell of my hard dick. I'd start facefucking her immediately like a good cockslut, making her gag and choke on it. I'd grab her by the hair and use this girl like a pocket pussy. By the time I nut deep in her throat shell be passed out from the lack of air. Id tuck my cock away and leave her there for the next man...

And what would you do to my princess if you had a good quality time alone with her?..

No one? :(

maybe if your picture weren't shit quality of nothing revealing

fucking fuck her

Moar

I'd see her taking pictures like this because she wants to make all the school boys jealous. Fucking slut won't even show off any skin though so I'll tear her cloths off and use them to tie her down to that couch. I'll set up a camera and tell her that for being such a fucking tease the whole world would see me raping her tight little body. She'll struggle and try to escape but I'll spend no time and immediately thrust it inside her virgin cunt. I'll make sure the stream can see the blood on my dick as I violate her precious hole that was to be saved for her future husband. She begs me to stop but I just inform her that I'm going to keep going until I've successfully put a baby inside of her. After weeks and weeks of streaming her rapes I'll finally be successful and the stream watchers will celebrate her new life into motherhood.

I'd have her over for dinner and drug her. Then Id tie her up in my bed and fill all her holes with cum and film it. Then Id have all my friends use her stretched out holes and cover her with cum. I'd drop her off outside of her house and shed wake up sore sticky and confused.

Not him but.

I see her walking down the street, it's late at night and she's alone looking at her phone, reach out from behind covering her mouth as I as tell her to chill and point a gun towards her head, grab her phone, purse, and ask her to walk me to where she lives, enter home, find you there, treat both with gun, tie you to a chair and make you watch how I force her to undress, force her on her knees and shove my dick into her mouth till she chokes, slap her until her cheeks are red and cum deep in her mouth, then flip her over and star playing with her warm holes, y rub my dick against her anus as she begs my not to, then push my way in and start slapping her asschecks, i'd fuck her thigh ass and leave her breathless, pull out then into her vagina playing around with her clit ant bitting her ears, sliding my tongue until her tits to bite her nipples, once she cums, i'd penetrate her with toys or bottles until i got boring, i'd leave her naked on the floor, crying in pain with her ass and face red.

wwyd to my ex?

....C'mon, no one to imagine what this flexible ass would do?

Bump since people are actually putting in effort.

don't let it die, this wwyd rape is pretty decent

This is exactly the kind of girl you could follow around until she ends up at some house party in a small suburb. After that, I'd just wait until she steps outside, likely drunk enough for me to cup my hand over her mouth and drag her somewhere private. Maybe my car, maybe a local park, wherever I take her, her panties are going in her mouth and her hair's going in my fist. I'll bend her over and fuck her bare while she drunkenly tries to beg through the fabric of her panties for me to stop, which'll only make me do it harder. I'd make her ass sore from my handprints, rip the collar of her shirt so that I can reach in and grope her tits while I take her like a back alley hooker.

If anyone wants to do long reply trades for equally long replies I'm down, can choose themes as well.

anyone?

Right now, I'm not able to text much, but what would you do to this Pilates Teacher?

Better shot of Angie

I'd walk into her house while shes sleeping. Id start jerking off over her while gently rubbing her clit as soon as she starts to wake up id shove my cock down her throat. While shes gagging, I'm playing with her tits. Then Id shove my cock deep into her pussy. Id fuck her violently until she had came multiple times and was drenched head to toes in cum.

i find whe she lives. then i travel all the city reuniting homeless guys in my van. I take them to her house and invade it.

We drag her to the living room where and rip her cloth off right there , we dont even worry about tying her because she wont escape the whole lot, plus we want to see her struggle to escape.

She is rendered powerless by the crowd and we rape at her room, her personal safe place, where she has sleep safely since her youth. I take her ass while a hobo below her fucks her pussy and sucks one of her tits. A third hobo force-kiss her mouth. Others are either masturbating or yelling or both. one of them is taking her things into a bag to sell them later.

While we are taking turns raping her one of the hobos brings her cellphone and tape her as she is sandwiched between two morbidly obsese dudes that actually are not hobos but at some point where included in the crowd.

After we all have been satisfied one of the two fat dudes says he is a rich man and that he wishes to have her as her personal fuck toy on her basement.

He recruits us to protect the place, in exchange he will pay us a hefty sum and we will be allowed to fuck it (her). it(her) will be a fucktoy from now on, this is its new life from now on. he announces to all of us , but mainly to her.

A tear runs over her cheek
------------------------------

i want moar people raping the girl on my pic...
here you have more pics of her for inspiration:

i.imgur.com/ywEGvxi.jpg
i.imgur.com/vrTlIYr.jpg
i.imgur.com/Dk3q7k1.png
i.imgur.com/ayxKzhu.png?3

Bump it

Would love to see at a club dress up like that, she'd surely be with that smug beautiful face of her dancing like a slut, she would have to go to the restroom eventually, where i'd follow her, while she's peeing i'd break into the toilet and cover her mouth to stop her from screaming, and because she's drunk and weak, sit int there with her dress up and pantys down, i'd start sliding my fingers into her warm slit, then fingering her pussy rubbing my fingers agains her g point, she tries to push me back but her face says she's enjoying it, she moans and screams, but no one comes in because music is too loud. I pull out completely that sexy dress of her leaving her only with her bra, which i pull down to see her huge tits. I start bitting her nipples and licking and squeezing her tits. Finally i'd turn her facing to the wall to fuck her on doggy position against the wall while I wrap her hair around my fist, her cunt is tight and i'm about to cum, pull out, force her onto her knees and cum in her mouth and all over her face, slash her with my cock on her checks and leave her there drunk, weak, naked and with my cum all over her face. Tell the guys who clean the bath to go there and have some fun as well, while someone else rapes her i'd take photos with her phone and send them to her bf and parents, also posting her on her Facebook.

wwyd to my best female friend?

You want to do long replies for long replies? I'll keep it up as long as you want with different themes, as long as you reply in the length similar to this.

OP here
ok, lets do it

Alright, I'll get started now. Keep the thread bumped up.

bump bump i am ready

will do if you do i'm in too

My cunt ex

Good luck :)

Literal autism

This slut is fit as fuck. She knows her tits are great and her face is beautiful so she spends hours every day working out and keeping her thin figure. I'd see her running every day, and can't handle it as she goes braless so every man sees her tits jiggling up and down. I keep an eye on her and try to find a point in her schedule where she goes running at night. Bingo, Thursday night it is. When she goes running in the park I'll sneak up behind her, she can't hear me because she's listening to music. I quickly gag her mouth so she can't scream and drag her over to the playground where no one will be at that time of night. She looks up at me with her pleading eyes but I just slap her tits around and tell her this is only happening cause she's a fucking tease with these milk makers. I quickly take out my cock and start fucking the shit out of her tits while she cries. Her eyes beg me to stop but I just unload right onto her chin and create a puddle in her cleavage. I quickly move onto her cunt where she thrashes around but I quickly put it in to find out she's a virgin. All the better so I'll fuck her even harder than before. I'll lift her up as her arms are tied to the jungle gym and fuck her body in the air as her tits flop around and hang down from the side. With no power left, I unload deep inside her cunt. Still hard, I move onto her tight butthole and take her anal virginity as well, obviously she hasn't had it there. I pump her as her asshole moves back and forth on my dick and it's even tighter than her virgin cunt so I cum even quicker inside of it. I inform her though that this is just the beginning of her future of being used as my personal rape toy as I chloroform her and she passes out.

I can continue with this, or do another story. Animals or incest okay?

For these girls if you could involve titty fucking and young boys would be appreciated.