Stray from the path

What's /mu overall opinion on Stray from the path?

Other urls found in this thread:

strangersnow.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/D7E_rp-LsBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really good band with a good message

3 minute dittys

/thread

It's 2017 and if you're white and don't bend over backwards for people who want you dead and if you have any pride whatsoever, fucking kill yourself

I actually liked their early albums in highschool. Hadn't heard any recent material until this sheit.

Make your own history is a good time. After rising sun they became nu rage against the machine and this solidified it

I'm half celtic potato nigger but I wish I was 100% because my white genes are pathetic and beta

It's 2017 and if you're white and don't hate the fact that you're white, kill yourself.

literally a double nigger

Just listened to the song for the first time. It's basically RATM but modernized to be more "hardcore"... so catchy heavier rock that I'd find to be better than most background music but probably not something to actively listen to that much (although the bridge was pretty snazzy so maybe their other work is better?). Disappointed at the lack of a Morello-style groovy extended technique solo.

The comments and dislikes are pretty funny, seems like a bunch of "alt right" (read: sad assholes that want to believe they're part of some movement but aren't actually relevant to anything that's happening anymore) people got pretty worked up over it. I got triggered by someone making the usual "people who have an issue with my speech hate free speech" argument though and had to stop reading for mental health reasons. Need to go play a game or something to help forget that society went down the drain a while ago now.

But yeah, your band is neat dude. Just work in some of those Morello-ish solos please.

The absolute worst nu metal has ever been.

>alt right" (read: sad assholes that want to believe they're part of some movement but aren't actually relevant to anything that's happening anymore)

That would be #resist liberals. Steve Bannon has the ear of the president and he described breitbart as the platform for the alt right

Knocked me out/10

First genuinely offensive band I've seen in years.

It's everyone you deluded dumbfuck. The number of people actually in a position to affect change in this country has like three digits, if you've chosen a side you're an absolute moron. You will never make a difference.

here to give the rap rock scene a kick up the arse

>88
It checks out. Also, why are white supremacists so shit-for-brains that they made everyone on that map black?

>Got my niggas in Greenland and they goin' gorillas

>
wrong, I will make le difference, after I finish sucking my Sup Forums's dick!

>dude don't think critically about things you can't change anything lmao i am le enlightened centrist

kys nigger

>hurr durrrrrr durrrrrr hurrrr durrrrrr
Interesting thesis

Give this gentleman reddit gold!

MY BULL JUST

KNOCKED MY WIFE UP

>When you don't hate yourself for being white
>You hate yourself as an invidual for having poor character traits, doing poor live choices, being passive, having shitty habbits and being full of disorders that will make sure you are never happy.
I've been hating myself before it was cool and it was never due to a skin color, get on my level.

What's worse, stray from the path or pic related's band?
strangersnow.bandcamp.com/

>Joseph Gordon Levitt Zachary Quinto and Ezra Miller.jpg

Better than people starting fires, destroying cars, and breaking the windows of small businesses desu.

Stray from the Path

youtu.be/D7E_rp-LsBM