Ask a psychopath anything

Ask a psychopath anything.

How satisfying is killing to you? How do you do it?

How many people have you killed?

ask how twisted i M. go ahead. im in between murders.

Bumping for interest

Honestly no more satisfying then it would be for a regular human, and under the same circumstances; that is to say, I would need to be highly motivated by something - vengeance for something done to me, for example.

How i would do it is difficult to answer. The reason I reserve murder for such extremes is that in our society its quite hard to get away with. The best I can say is it would really depend on the circumstances, specifically the person. Is there someone I can frame? Do they have a job with accidental deaths or certain exposures to dangerous chemicals?

I get the feeling you guys are confusing a psychopath with a sociopath. I'm not your impulsively violent yet charming charles manson type motherfucker. I'm the cold and calculating yet charming albert dunlap.

When I kill animals (they had a reason to die, not just torture. I make it quick as I can) I don't feel anything from killing them.

I also have no remorse for humans, doesn't that make me a psychopath?

im not a pyschopath im a sociopath. the difference id a psychopath kills people. easy mistake to make when you dont have a genius iq

I'm one. Working on a little project right now.

im
not a
pyschopath
im
a
high functioning sociopath
- benedict cumberbatch as sherlock holmes>

Psychopaths can be violent. Just because they are cold and calculating doesn't make them smart and can make shit decisions . Smart psychopaths stay out of jail and use their intelligence to benefit themselves. Churchill was apparently a clinical psychopath

Edgy

albert einstein was another fsmous person from history like me

>edgy

>That image
>Your statement
Is this a subtle cringe thread?

Your descripions strike me as intentionally vague. Are you talking about hunting animals for food, self defense, or just killing for pleasure? Really it only slightly matters though; Humans are animals. Get that straight now, humans are animals, just the most evolved ones on this planet. We are part of the food chain. We happen to be on top. Care not more for the chicken than the wolf cares for the doe.

Spare me, genius IQ who doesn't capitalize a thing and can't explain the difference between sociopaths and psychopaths in even a vaguely accurate way.

Between entertainment writers and the media, this confusion between the two has been caused. Most see no difference in the two terms. Some actually think the difference is psychopaths are born and sociopaths are made by childhood environments.

Oh yes they can be violent. Even among sociopaths and psychopaths there are different prevalent traits. But the sociopath is much more impulsive. You'll find even the violent psychopaths don't just attack out of nowhere - they plan their strikes.

I didnt think I'd have an image relevant to my illness and this was the first thing in my documents, outside all the folders. Seemed close enough. He struck me as a bit of a psychopath in both versions of the movie, just with autism added in the second.

Mysterious. Creepy yet mildly interdasting. The cleverness of evading. A game. The edge.

What has led you to believe you are a psychopath God damnit

Please dont feed the trolls, sir.

>Psychopaths can be violent.
How violent would you call using electricity during fun time?
I only use DC. Tape the negative wires to the soles of feet and use the positive on various body parts. Never cross the heart unless I'm finished with it.
The way they tense up when hit with the wire and try to scream through the sock sown into it's mouth is a huge rush.

Medical diagnosis...?

WHAT ENCOMPASSES THE DIAGNOSIS FAGGOT

Being a sadist has nothing to do with psycopathy

Apparently the diagnosis is actually MADE on a 40 point test. If you score 20 or more you're a psychopath and I scored 26. But the therapist thought this well before I ever 'took the test' which I didnt even know I was doing. I mean I dont know how to make it simpler than 'doctors asked me questions and determined this as the answer'.

Question was answered before I could, thanks user.

What's your favorite magic trick

Your opinion on touching butts.

Donald trumps campaign.

10/10 would do again anytime.

Fuck yes.

Ok, you're going to be difficult. I get that, this is a website for fiction after all.

What is your daily routine?
What are your common patterns of thought?
Do you fantasize about anything?
Have you ever hurt anyone physically?
Have youbever killed anyone?
Have you ever hurt anyone emotionally?

Please, feel free to be as detailed as possible faggot-user

Opinion on teaming up with other psychopaths?

Are you fat and no girls like you, therefore you are angry at everyone and think you are a psychopath?

Daily routine? Fuck off this isnt an autobiography.
Common patterns of thought? I bounce between a certain yin and yang of "My species is wasting its potential and I need to help stop this madness" and "My species HAS wasted its potential and I might as well enjoy the ride."
Fantasize about anything? God, a lot of things. Pretty much any thought that occurs to me or any idea given to me I put myself in the shoes of at least for a few seconds. It helps me understand things.
Who in their life has never hurt someone physically? I can say I've never seriously injured someone on purpose.
I have never killed anyone. I've seriously considered it, and thought about how I'd do it, but never been motivated enough to take the risk. Its just not worth it - at the end of the day, my life is too valuable to risk over theirs.
Have I ever hurt anyone emotionally? Oh, yes. This is more where my talents lie. I have made people go from sunny days to either raging mad or feeling awful about themselves, sometimes without even really meaning to. Sometimes they just say the wrong thing to me and I react naturally. I dont mean to hurt the stranger, but they triggered it in me.

Fuck off edgelord

You sound like an average ordinary generic human being, you fuck off faggot

Teaming up...for what? I'm among those who believe, looking at the current events for the past 70 years or so, a group of psychopaths DOES run the world, essentially by alliance rather than team. I'm for working together in ways they benefit one another. Psychopaths have a hard time being in heirarchies, that is to say, responding to a boss. Better to be a team led by whos willing to join on each individual project. I'm for a network of communication and a tentative alliance - not a team.
Incidentally, for more info on who I mentioned at the top of this, look up either 'the economic hitmen' a short 2:12 video on youtube, or the full ted talk "an economic hit man confesses"

Actually quite skinny, ive tried to gain weight for logical reasons before - ie being bigger - but its difficult for me. I'm cursed with the golden metabolism.

If i sound normal to you, get tested, brother.

if you are a psychopath, do something for this thread >inb4 "I was only joking I'm not actually psycho"

God, the wording of the thread...WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT ALL MEAN?

So theyre mad at this guy cause he gave out peoples addresses? And whats the revenge you want? End his fuckin career? Nevermind your twitter mobs and their troll hunts. Sick of 'activists' enacting vengeance one hundred fold in the name of 'justice'. Either own it and say you hate him because he went after someone youre a bigger fan of, or admit youre just jumping on the bandwagon and beating on someone its publicly acceptable to beat on.