Today's lack of fluffy pony threads means that even those autistic bastards are far more accomplished in life (for...

Today's lack of fluffy pony threads means that even those autistic bastards are far more accomplished in life (for instance, have a better social life, friends, things to do on weekends) than you all degenerates.

Also, fluffy abuse thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/39943#search=alicorn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the mods deleted the last one.

more like Edgy Thread

Point proven?

what point?

OP of the last one, can confirm, was deleted

Was für eine schöne Geschichte.
is it one story?

I think it's because people started posting "squickbox", but I can't be sure.

squickbox?

sexually uncomfortable stuff

Tolles Bild!

checked
fluffys having no sense of direction reminds me of sky the retarded fluffy

Who is sky I am afraid I do not know them I just have a 1Gig file of a fluffy dump some guy posted a few weeks back

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I hate normal people and even animals, yet I have a weird attachment towards fluffies. Is that normal?

checked
was a greentext one or two days ago, about a retarded fluffy pegasus, didn't screencap it though

What the fuck is wrong with u fluffy people

yes

i'm just trolling
Ich stehe auf der Straße und halt die Augen auf. Ich warte auf ein Fluffy den dem hau ich eine drauf!

You know if it made it the bouro?

This is one of my favorites

nah, i'm just the german troll

Ach, da bin ich doch glatt an den Dreifachen vorbeigegangen!

Anyone?

Does anyone have that greentext with the Jellenheimer in a fluffy shelter?

Ich hab Neuigkeiten für dich...

Haha! Hab ich sie doch erwischt!

The one where the jellenheimer plays Freddy Kruger?

I wish i could read german. Is it easy to learn S.S. user?

Also how is everyone doing tonight?
~K.P.

Yeah, that's the one.

I tried to learn German in high school to try to impress a cute foreign exchange student. Mistakes were made, groins were kicked, regrets were had.

>MFW I got kicked in the dick by a cute German foreign exchange student

I think I know exactly which one your talking about, I'll look over the booru for it.

>I got kicked in the dick by a cute German foreign exchange student

I am fully erect.

What the fuck is wrong with you summerfags? Mommy lock you out of Reddit for posting pictures of you in her underwear?

jesus christ

Well, this is the first time I popped a boner in a fluffy thread. I would very much appreciate elaboration on this subject.

bump. lurking. post more.

how much ecological damage do you think fluffies cause? IMO, not as much as one would think, as their mortality rate would mostly make up for their birth rates.

I was erect as well, and now my dick goes to one side. I can never have a boner again without thinking of the pain.

I'd like to imagine they wreck whatever environment they are in currently, but don't have the staying power of a proper invasive species. As such, there are waves of fluffies that roam about the country, with a major constant presence only in metropolitan areas.

>I can never have a boner again without thinking of the pain.
Lewd. What did the German chick look like?

t. badjur

Blond, kinda frail actually. Despite being skinny as a rail, the kick still had the force of a German automobile.

Very, very nice. The Germans, as a people, are lovely. Shame they're post-war stab at Communism didn't pan out, otherwise they'd have it all.
Man, I should try to pick up more European chicks.

This one?

fluffybooru.org/post/view/39943#search=alicorn

I like the idea, but all the inevitable piss and shit from it cannot be good for the headphones. I hope they didn't want to use them anymore!

was anyone else curious to see what kind of mammah coco could have been?

pregnant mare thread?

She was so happy... I hope someday, she gets her wish to be a mom, and she'll be the best damned mom in the whole world of fluffies.

That's the one. Thanks.