Hey bros what you drinking tonight? I'm drinking cheap, strong, rot gut beer tonight

Hey bros what you drinking tonight? I'm drinking cheap, strong, rot gut beer tonight.

>had to get a tooth pulled 2 weeks ago
>decided it's my chance to quit
>doing good today, but suddenly serious depression hit
>tried to move past it but like an alcoholic piece of shit couldn't
>bought a 30 pack of this nasty ass shit cuz I'm almost broke

So...yea.. What you fags drinking tonight?

Dude, thats breakfast, its not nasty.

Shit, my dentist sent me to get two wisdom teeth out, the oral surgeon took all four. My dentist said, no, I only wanted him to take two so that you wouldn't be sore enough to eat. I told her he took all four and that one hour after, I was drinking beer and eating steak, she couldn't believe it, looked in my mouth, yep took all four, she didn't believe the story about the beer and steak, but I had witnesses.

Have you tried that new Natty 8% beer? If I wasn't drinking Milwaukee's Best Ice, I'd be drinking that

At least it's the weekend, user. Keep it up

so far
>1 keiths
>1 molson canadian
>1 rickards red
>1 budweiser
>1 corona
next is coors

I've got the sketchy personality though. Used nicotine patches for 3 days and everything. Its just how I am.

You mean the literal piss beer? Shit tastes like actual piss to me. I'd rather risk sweet vomit from a four loko.... My drink of choice is either budlight platinum or mid shelf vodka

>haha funny college girl joke

It's like water to me is why I like it.

But I was trying to quit is the worst part :/ this is like my third attempt in the last year. Before this I had no problem going cold turkey

just pbr, but op whats wrong witch drinking once or twice a week? this world is literally a pice of shit might as well enjoy it

Nothing if you aren't trying to drop alcoholism like I am...

James ready 5.5....canadian eh.

Just about to head to the pre game then its off to the club, have fun on Sup Forums faggots

coffee and whisky

Washing percs down with Bud Light.

Why go to the club when we can talk shit here!

It's always smooth...

Warm Angry Orchard because I have no electricity since I'm behind on the light bill. Also listening to music and smoking Black & Milds

Smoother then Milwaukees best?

Yuengling baby. The best beer on the face of the planet.

Nice dubs. Coors, and pic. It was on sale. Breaking 3 day sober shit.

Trailer park?

Yuengling is the Coach of beers: A piece of shit, overpriced brand that people buy only for the name.

Fireball is snapps newfriend. Also chick drink pussi

24 pack for $15. I'm not complaining. It was either that or Coors Light for that price. Trying to get shit faced, not suck the Queen's dick.

NATURAL ICE AND ROLLING ROCK

Lol nope just a shitty one bedroom apartment. Charged my laptop at the neighbors. Fucked up thing is I make decent money at my job I'm just waiting for next payday to catch up on the electric bill

At least you got that garbage for a good price. I'd rather drink BPR than Yuengling, though. That's how much I hate it.

*PBR
Percs and beer make typing hard.

yeah I drink with chicks often.

Ayy my dude, I just finished off my bottle of Evan Williams. On to this Samuel Adams Rebel Rouser now

Look, I love Sam. Standard, Summer Ale, and Winter Lager are my shit.
Buuuuut... The IPA trend is the worst thing to happen to beer since prohibition.

hickup

jack and ginger ale

why the fuck are you drinking one of each kind of shitty beer..

How Beer is made in the USA.

Both get the job done. Keystone is cheaper here

You're likely just trolling.
But just in case: you have no idea what you're talking about and haven't ever tasted a real American brewed craft beer.

I actually went for the summer ale but the store only had this. I think it's pretty tasty, plus 8.4% abv

My crazy gay boss who is 48 lives Zima!!!!

Is this shit any good? I saw it earlier and thought it was soda lmao

Fuck that. I refuse to drink beer that was created to be shitty. IPAs were invented for no other reason but that they could last a long time.
Plus, the trend of IPAs nearly destroyed the craft beer industry.

I'm drinking water. You should all be drinking water.

>strong
>posts natty ice

Bud light. Always brewed using the choicest hops, malt and rice

Is the Budlight in the 16oz aluminum bottles cheaper where you are? Here it's like $10 for a 12 pack of them and then the glass bottles and cans are somehow more than that

Any of you have a empty Liquor bottle display in your house or bedroom?
Pics plz!

Natty Ice's particular type of poison always makes me an angry drunk.

Water?! Fish fuck in that! ..no thanks!

Evan 100 proof fag here.

This all day long. Ipa is a conspiracy. I'm drunk playing vidya. It's fun.

Bought a 12 ok of this for just over $50. I have four left for tonight, possibly.

Care to expand on IPAs nearly destroying the craft beer industry?

U wot. You paid $50 for a 12 pack???

Yep. Buddy at the distributor hooked me up. Would've paid $6 - $7 a bottle at the store.

IPAs are made by adding an over abundance of hops to the beer (this was originally done in order to make it able to last the trip from England to India, hence India Pale Ale). About ten years ago, IPAs became extremely popular. The overuse of hops literally caused a hops shortage.
The only thing that saved this was Sam Adams selling their excess hops, at cost, to smaller breweries.

Next time you feel like that, go to a meeting
Actually, go to one tomorrow
And keep going

Can't drink it but it's the best beer to cook with.. I make two dishes with it every always asking me for, bbq ribs, beer bacon Mac N cheese.

Holy shit my dude

I had a roomate who worked at a beer distrutor and used to sell me 30 pack cases of beer and he'd charge me for a single pounder. $2 for a case of beer??? LMAO I can't believe his black ass never got fired for it. He said they never inventory anything. pretty sure that was the year i became an alchy

When I worked at that distributor my buddy is at, there were pallets of beer from breakage/close to expired. Domestic cases were $5, import/craft $8. One time some dumped a pallet stack of hamms 12 pks. They packed 4 12 pks in a box and sold the box for $4.

Oh, I knew about that. I was hoping for something like commentary on the craft beer bubble.

They're 500 mL bottles clocking in with an abv of 9.5 %. A 12 pack will last a few weeks.

absinthe and moon shine fagget.
satanic trips get.

007 chek'd

I am just about to finish one of these bad boys.

Mad Dog 2020. Come at me.

Sake! Paired with marijuana resin and dark souls. Im feeelin it.