Good movie threads

Good movie threads.

Feeling like shit tonight. looking to watch a good action or comedy movie. nothing too complex just something to keep me entertained and get my mind of things

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15351748/The.Bronze.2015.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
youtube.com/watch?v=p686CAvlN-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From paris with love Check'd also.

taladega nights / idiocracy / team america. old but worth rewatch. no thinking involved.

When trying to find out which movie to watch I always refer to the on cinema family to help me out. Check out On Cinema At the Cinema for great movie reviews and information!

oldy but goody

Yes.

they live

Zombieland

Only if you're a faggot

Ichi the killer
The equalizer
Ong bak

GTFO this is nothing but christian propaganda...

Shawshank Redemption

Real fun movie here

David is one of my favourite movie villains of all time

Drive (2011)

the scene when he's teaching walter to play the flute gives me the chills.

Live streaming Ghost in the shell

this is a great film.

not action or comedy just a good film, i'm guessing op is gone at this point anyway.

this is what I'm watching

>I am functioning normally.
Surprisingly good film.

If you want an action comedy and haven't seen Kung Fu Hustle, I can't recommend it enough.

The deathwish series with Bronson is pretty good, and not very complicated. Also there's five of them so it'll last you awhile.

Just saw Midnight Run for the first time in years and it's even better than I remembered. The chemistry between De Niro and Grodin is the stuff of legend.

agreed

Heard good things about this film. Worth trying to find a stream or nah?

>Also pic related
>Man Bites Dog
>11/10 film about a serial killer

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15351748/The.Bronze.2015.BRRip.XViD-ETRG

it's very funny, and might have the greatest sex scene ever filmed.

link to torrent obviously but yeah if you can find a stream it's worth the watch.

Seconded.

Miracles could just be my favorite Jackie Chan film, and the dude made a lot of really entertaining films.

legend of the drunken master is up there for me but i'm a raging an alcohol so go figure.

Word up! Will give it a check.

Cheers m8.

>Pic related
>Fav film of all time.
>Gypsy Dildo

Alright movie, non-fiction plot.

No doubt it's fantastic too. Don't destroy your family.

Everyone's seen The Blues Brothers, right? It could be my most seen film. One of the greatest car chases ever.

I think the creative liberties it does take don't really reduce the power of the film as a whole, but yeah I totally agree. Its like the perfect shit storm of a situation that is a tad hard to swallow.

However, the film had me hook line and sinker after the shootout at the border. Excellent delivery on a very steady, calculated buildup.

Just watched this last night. Is good. Also checked

Yea i mainly meant DEA working with Cartel. That part is real.

Got ya. Yeah, it paints a nice picture of everyone's fingers being in each other's pies. Kinda scary.

checked!

also mulholland drive is top tier.

Yea it's terrifying actually. Here's a cool interview where this guy talks a little about his experience being kidnapped by cartel while DEA was investigating his house in Mexico for drugs. youtube.com/watch?v=p686CAvlN-s

When I was little, I used to snag my dad's casette recorded version of Porky's and jack off to the gym room sex scene. Shit was awesome.

check outsame shit and a true story.

I live nowhere near the border, so I have no fucking clue how bad it is, but that seems completely fucked.

The most info I usually get about that shit is from Doug Stanhope's podcast and even that is mostly him lamenting about how much of annoyance the Border Patrol is. Not really sure what to make of it, but it seems like a shady ordeal.

Noted. Will add to my list.

Also check out the book "Devil's Highway". Its about the coyotes and how they essentially can just cut and run or kill you and they're pretty much answering to the highest bidder for where you end up IF you even get to the border. Fascinating story.

post the name of the movie motherfuckin nigger

Oh boy its summer.
>Airplane, nigger.

oi fuck ya cunts

▲▲

Grow up, dingus.

No one knows ALL the movies, just cherish that Sup Forums didn't make you google something that would get you v&

Good one