Hey /b

Hey /b.

>Have current GF for like 1 year now
>Since start of relationship barely any sex
>"It hurts too much user."
>"I'm not getting horny if I know it's gonna hurt"
>We tried some things but still no sex after a year
>Patience is running low
>Thinking of breaking up but apart from this thing she's awesome.

What do /b? Desperate user here.

Just go all in on foreplay some night my dude.

If sex is genuinely painful for her she should tell her doctor. A year is too lomg to have a sexless relationship

Maybe. I doubt she'd go though.

How the fuck did you date her for a whole year without getting laid?
That's some cuck shit right there

She gives good head. It's been keeping me somewhat satisfied.

Her mouth broken?

If she's willing to suck you off but not fuck you there might be something up.
Is she self conscious about her vagina? Is it an actual medical condition?
Try to talk to her, without insinuating that youre after sex ofc, just ask if anything's wrong

Convince her to let you bring a third person in the relationship who actually fucks. Nice menage a trois

Personally, I'd dump her.

Sex is a healthy and necessary part of any relationship. If she doesn't want it then something is up.

I could. Thing is. I don't know where the problem is. It might me psychological, in the sense that she's to stressed because she knows it's gonna hurt, wich maybe makes it hurt even more. Or if it's an actual medical condition. What I do know is that she's too fking stubborn to go see a doctor for it. Like a said, she doesn't really desire sex because she knows it will hurt anyway.

Surprise anal

You came to the right place MUHAHAHA

explain the situation, but dont try to make her feel bad

Fuck another girl, Is only cheat if you get caught.

I did. But she doesn't really look forward to sex because she knows it's gonna hurt anyway. You know. It's kind of a downward spiral I'm in.

It's sounds like she has vaginismus, a medical/psychological condition that is often related to sexual abuse. Personally I would tell her that I love her, but that she needs to confront this issue or the relationship can't continue.

Man it's been on my mind. To be honest. I love to bits. But if I got the chance, I'd fuck another girl at this point.

I'm 99.99% she hasn't been sexually abused. Can you tell me any more about this vaginismus by any chance? Any experience with this?

Wait until she is 18+
My GF also said it hurt too much. After 6 years of only bj's she turned 18 and it didn't hurt anymore

Unfortunatly, she's 22

Could always fuck hookers on the side.

If she's not willing to try, then it just comes down to whether or not you're ok with not having sex.

I hate that this is the most true thing I've heard today. Shit..

Why not?

It's basically what you said, the anticipation of pain causes the vaginal muscles to unconsciously seize up and makes any attempt at penetration painful. It could simply be that she had a partner in the past that was inconsiderate in bed or completely random. In any case this is something that can be treated and reversed, and ya fuckin need to do something about it cos a whole year is too long to go without pussy. Tell her that you will give her all the love and support that she needs but make an ultimatum about it. This isn't your fault and you are under no obligation to live with it.

Have you tried vaginal penatration with her at all? I dated one girl who when we first started dating told me that sex was painful but imsisted on only doing missionary. Whem she evwntually let me hit it from behind she said it didnt hurt at all and she never wanted to do missionary again. If you guys havent even attempted recently then i would say it is definitely psychological or physical problem that needs fixed. Dont give her an ultimatum just explain to her that sex is a fantastkc part of a relationship and you want her to get enjoyment out of it and it may he possible if she gets some professional help.

Do you love her? If said questions answer is yes then be the cuck you are and cut your dick short for her. If no, dump her. Either way OP we still know you're a faggot.

Thanks user

A hypnotist could help whith that

try lube it adds to flexibility a bit

This is actually a good tip. Thanks user.

You can buy some toys that are very small and start woth that and a lot of lube and work your way up until she gets comfortable. Or spend a lot of time eating her out or providing external stimulation

Also post nudes

OP I've been in a similar position. Past girlfriend wasn't physically hurt by sex, instead she just wasn't interested. Asexual. We had sex occasionally, but it was mostly oral, and even then it was only like twice a week.

I dated her for 3 years and dumped her because I thought with my dick like you are right now. We broke up over 3 years ago and I haven't found anyone like her yet. I seriously regret letting her go.

Before you do what I did, you need to really think this through. Don't listen to these 14 year olds calling you a cuck or whatever. They don't matter. Don't listen to your dick and dump her just because you want to stick it in a pussy.

If she's special, if you love her, it might be worth it to stay with her.

We have only tried reverse cowgirl. I might actually try different positions. I'm not very experienced with other positions. What's the least painfull in you guys' opinion? Thanks for the tip user btw.

>Be virgin 22yo user
>meet love of my life
>she has been almost raped when she was 15 (17 now)
>see her only about every 3 months since she leaves in another country
>don't care cause i love her
>kiss, caress, finger her, but no sex
>"cause it hurts user, sorry, but i really want to, i really do"
>wait 2 YEARS 3 MONTHS and 4 FUCKING DAYS to finally have sex
>so fucking worth it, she turns into a fucking nympho to make up for lost time
>by that point she lives 80km away, so we see each other every week end
>fuck 2-6 times every day
>my dick is getting friction burn
>i don't care cuz she is on birth control and i can bust deep inside her
>all that while she is about to pass out from me chocking her
>after weeks of trying i make her squirt
>HOLY SHIT MY DREAM CAME TRUE
>Break up after almost 5 years, back to the no sex for over a year
>feelsbadman.jpg

All that to say, if you love her and plan to spend years with her, go slow and it's worth it
If not, dump that frigid bitch and find a slut to stick your dick in.

Lol summerfag

Thanks user. This comment helped me more than you think it did. I will keep this in mind for sure.

Have you tried massage
and give her lots of oral
I'm talking at least 30 minutes of foreplay and
anything else you can think of to make her as relaxed as possible basically
(if she enjoys recreational drugs too that might help)

Went though same thing. She said it was an imperferated(?) Or something like it, hymen. She let me rub my dick around there a lot and one day POW it slid in. Keep trying user and if she's that cool stick with her

Vaginismus, and see a sex therapist. My wife had it, now she doesn't. Sex doesn't hurt anymore for her.

Definitely listen to the other user who suggested that you take her to doctor though. Maybe it's something that can be fixed, or maybe they'll be able to suggest things you can try to make it less painful for her.

If she refuses to go to a doctor, don't feel like you are obligated to stay with her. That means she's not even willing to try to fix it for your sake. Sex is important in a relationship.

OP here. Here is her. OC aswell. Because you guys helped me so much. Thanks anons.

Is just penetration a problem or dosent she enjoy anything sexual vor her plesure

Why the breakup though?

Kim h.?

Can you tell me more about what you guys did to get rid of it? I'm very curious.

She likes to get sexual. It's just the penetration that she can't work towards.

Nope

This is bullshit advice, imo. If you're not happy, don't stay with her just because you don't want to be alone. Even if you love her, if you're not happy then don't stay with her. And don't feel bad for wanting a sexual relationship, it's a basic part of adult life and if you feel it's essential to your happiness then go out there and find someone else.

OP here.
Thing is though. I love her to bits. And she makes me a very happy human being. Same interests, same hobbies. In my eyes she's what I need. But there is just this sex thing. That 1 missing thing in our relationship. And indeed. I kinda desire it as a 23y old user.

Well then it's a real tricky situation and I wish I could help but it's something you gotta figure out.

Talk to her about it. Don't give her an ultimatum, have a discussion and see if there's anything that can be done. Communication is key.

Or, you know, we could just roll for. Let the dubs decide...

Roll for me m'dude

It sounds like she isn't getting horny enough to enjoy sex

I don't think she even knows what she likes doing to herself down there

You have to take this as probably a 3 month process

You are going to have to suck it up for this time and basically "teach" her how to have sex.

For the 1st month or so only finger and give oral to her and don't expect to put your penis in her

Also, part of this is on her too.
You need to have a heart to heart with her and say that you are getting very frustrated with not having sex.
Tell her she is perfect for you except for this and say you want to start a new chapter and learn with her on how to have good sex with her.
You also need to tell her that if she does her part you will do yours.
She needs to practice masterbating to learn what she likes.
You need to be extremely patient with her and not pressure her in any way otherwise she is going to get depressed or resent you.
You also need to make it fun.

Reverse cowgirl is probably not a great position. Weird angle and physocally exerting for her will make it harder for her to relax. Do doggy as in the pic. Key points being that her legs are spread out and her head should be down close to the bed.

Bump. I have similar problem now.

Check'd

Dubs, you gotta do it OP

I guess that's how it works. I will without a doubt give this a try.

I second this. GF had super tight vaginismus vagina. I just told her to bite the pillow, used lots of lube, went in pumping slowly deeper until she handles it. Have to do this every time but it usually only takes like 30 sec to go balls deep now.

OP here again.
Question. How long do you guys usually have foreplay? Now I think of it, maybe I just don't give her enough time to get fully aroused or something.

with my ex it took 4 hours, with new girl it takes an hour ish. depends if shes horny already. If she "isn't getting horny because she knows it hurts" she's a liar, and just isn't that into you OP. My gf was horny anyway, hence how I eventually widened her cunt with my lubed up cock and started pounding her for hours on the regular.
TBH she's probably fucking someone else or a lesbian.

foreplay for me is just shoving my cock head in after sucking her clit and nips, after a while of good makeout and trailing fingers/ face against her sensitive parts of body.

SHe prolly hasn't fucked you because you're not aggressive and manly enough to be worth more than your stepping stone status as a temporary boyfriend, OP. Better fuck now or gtfo and improve your body/mind.

Sometimes we get down without foreplay at all other times maybe 15 mimutes. Every girl is different but the longest foreplay ive ever done with anyone was an hour.

How about you fuck right back off to your trap threads. Autistic cunt.

dont cry over solid advice. bjs have no real emotional attachment, hence why she only gives

Get a sex buddy.

Be front about it and say "if we can't have sex in the relationship I need to get it somewhere else"

lovers are fickle if you've got a pickle but love will blind ya if you've got a vagina, and let him in. Istarted fucking my gf with same scenario, and she said the real reason wasnt the pain, but feeling bad after sex. She thought I was a boyfriend, not THE boyfriend. Then she started seeing my talent and becoming dependent and it changed, and now instead of sex once every month, she's trying to fuck 6 hours a day. You just have to push your boundaries and be a man OP, girls like that dominant shit. now she lets me choke her, tie her up, slap her, abuse her, whatever, because girls are secretly all into the rough hard cock that seduces her into screaming yes after 1000 "no"s. Unless ofc she changes tone and seriously tells you to gtfo or she's calling the cops or something.... idk, never been there. I love my gf now though, now that she isn't still pining over other men like your gf probably is.

OP's gf is 1 meeting of a cute new boy away from cucking him probs.

Actual good advice. What did you start with. I guess I can just start with blindfolding her and tie her up to the bed.

Ofcourse she is. Will you the new cute boy user? Please fuck her and let me watch. What are you, 17? 18?

Gavlaan wheel, Gavlaan feel.

1. get her checked out by a doctor
2. a bit more foreplay than normal
3. lube up