What is the absolute coolest shit to do in/near D.C.?

What is the absolute coolest shit to do in/near D.C.?

spend hours in museums and eat general tso's on your own while reading the history of th state

Well, what are you into?

Find fountain take piss repeat

Any good hiking or urban exploration would be welcome. Record stores? I'm with my family so we're gonna try to hit some museums and monuments too.

Steal this.

Hit the zoo.

W&OD is a trail from D.C. to Leesburg, cool if you do cycling. Georgetown is cool to explore.

Stay out of Anacostia.

Old Town Alexandria is cool, so is Ballston; little districts. DuPont circle is Gaytown but has cool galleries. Embassy Row is that way too, very cool part of town.

Get a metro day pass and go nuts.

fag

Display your 2nd amendment rights

My families been near D.C. for 3 generations
Walking around the monuments at night is by far our favorite thing to do, less crowded and all of the monuments are lit up.
Most of the famous monuments are close enough together to walk from one to another.

Other than that the zoo is a must see and food truck hopping is always in any major city

Jump over fences

woah holy shit check the ghosts in front of the stairs, WTF

notice how they are transparent unlike the others. it's also not because of exposure time for the camera because they're not blurry from movement and it doesn't show any effects on the living people

Eat lunch at the native american musuem
Explore the U street corridor
Walk around the national arboretum
Stop by a cafe in Georgetown

Everything else is the obvious national zoo/monuments/Smithsonian shit

If you're talking more about the metropolitan area, if you like hiking the C&O canal is pretty dope.

Leave.

fact or fiction?

Give Roosevelt Island a shot. I've only seen part of it, and was thoroughly impressed.

leave

Worth avoiding the entire area.

We're considering C&O Canal and Roosevelt Island. Definitely gonna hit a Smithsonian or two. What's good to eat?

Visited Lincoln Memorial awhile back at both night and day - can agree with visiting at night, less crowded.

It's Saturday night, go to the crucible.