How can one be so based?

How can one be so based?

It is poo but good poo

In judgement of such a poo the poo poo will greet you with a welcoming 'Hello'

>How can one be so based?

Are you even trying ?

Ok, this scene has a bit too much toxic masculinity for me. I love Marvel but they need to fucking cool it with the unrealistic depictions of male bodies.

Do you think Evans demanded a scene that shows off his biceps? I don't blame him, if I had arms like his I would too.

I hate stuff like this. It's completely retarded.

if a helicopter could lift Steve's weight if he was inside of it why would he be able to pull down the copter and prevent it from taking off?

(You)

The scene was always in the movie, but Evans wanted to do it shirtless. They compromised by getting him into a tight T-shirt instead.

Yeah, that was completely retarded. But it was only a short moment and you could argue that he used the force he produced when jumping up to push it down.

By forcibly jumping on it he put it off balanve slightly, then he grabbed on to the railing.

*balance

>>man literally pulls a helicopter down vs. edgy faggot getting water in his face

I'll take the superior kino, thank you

Why? It's a fictional world.

He wanted to do it with a jacket.

Aren't those boots kinda detrimental to swimming? Also, when you walk out of the sea, you'd have water sloshing around there forever.

I don't get it, is the Evans worship on Sup Forums a meme or something? He was only ever jacked in the First Avenger. He's noticeably smaller in the other movies. Cavill and Hemsworth are a lot more built.

by taking cool drugs

Objectively the dumbest scene in capeshit.

>muh biceps

His boots aren't tied. Meant to get rid of them as soon as he goes underwater. Imagine him having to untie his boots before going underwater. Now that would be stupid.

it's a contrarian reaction to Batman vs Superman shitposting basically

all my fandom vs. your fandom Sup Forums faggots need to be eradicated desu
>every debate in their life has to fall into the lines of their infantile xbox vs playstation shitposting
i fucking hate them so much

Spotted the low test nu male faggots.

I thought this guy was supposed to be in good shape? Looks like he barely lifts

That's extremely realistic. Aside from looking as good as Chris Evans.

I'm talking about just his body, though.

Cavill was also only ever Jacked in his first movie.