Guess this thread got deleted, anyway here's what i was going to post

guess this thread got deleted, anyway here's what i was going to post

more pics, these ar older ones. video of my dad invsgiatig it all: youtu.be/XIX-waqMO78 my uncle says a whisp of "yehhh" in the moment catch it if you can.

delete this if you want mds juust proves that this site is no longer freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.fmel2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/12822388_1712169899059448_735536805_n.jpg.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i triple dare anyone on here to find "true" source considering people think this is fake.

i have schizophrenia, bipolar and asperger's.

pics from a few years ago.

whats your name, where do you live, how old are you, and are you ok?

Chris, Australia, 20, No.

is there some sort of trauma that happened to you in the past?

Another pic.

Got molested by my brother, my dad hung me upside down occasionally as a child, I had a teacher who would stretch my limbs to teach me a lesson (was around six when most of this happened).

My other classmates also got this abuse from the teacher.

that sounds terrible, im sorry these things happened to you, is there more to your story?

Not really, I've been diagnosed with asperger's, general anxiety disorder and ADHD since I was 12. the diagnosis itself ruined my life since they put me on meds which gave me more mental illnesses such as depersonalization/derealization and made me feel like committing suicide.

meds were risperdal and before that were some sort of anti-depressant.

whats the legal drinking age in Aust? A little booze can sometimes give you confidence

>attempted suicide twice
>once slitting my arms vertically
>another time doing loads of drugs

The doing loads of drugs thing was the worst experience ever, I just got paralyzed and suffocated on my own puke until my parents went into my room when I was like 18.

Do you realise the alcohol isn't doing you any favours in the long run?

18, I'm 20, I drink it all the time now.

Are you fucking retarded?

A beer here and there can make people social that normally arent

I do but I cannot afford any other drug to give me happiness, I am restricted from my own welfare checks by my parents-- I am not allowed my own card. If I had the money I'd just buy weed, but I don't.

5 grams is like $50 here, a bottle of booze is about $10 or even $5.

Same guys asking all the questions here,

You can try a Keto diet, look for a website named primal blueprint. You will loose weight and start to feel better.

With a new diet you can cut out drugs and caffeine / sugar, that might help you lower your dosage.

Go outside, get sun , vitamin D will help. Climb trees , do push ups, look up Move Nat.

Go to the library and read a book called unlimited power by Anthony robbins. Use your autism to focus on making yourself better.

No amount of any drugs will give you happiness. Short term relief, yes. But it will ultimately exacerbate your problems. I take it you're seeing some kind of counsellor or having some kind of therapy?

me irl, i have no weight to lose, i have got GERD/indigestion disorder. i have to take two medications for it (stemital and nexium).

I am seeing a therapist each month, but it honestly isn't doing any work for me.

It's Winter here, I occasionally go out to the local library to read some shit I have no clue about.

basically if I eat anything without taking my meds I get extreme nausea/pain sensation in my stomach and have to lie down for hours. honestly one of the worst experiences I ever have gone through.

read the book primal blueprint, probably will help with your indigestion.

Most therapist don't really know what they are doing, its kinda a generic "take 2 of these and call me in the morning". Look up NLP psychology, its a whole different ball game where you treat yourself.

Ban alcohol

I assume you mean "The New Primal Blueprint"?

yep , mark sisson.

Fucking handsome. No homo

Its good to have that dedicated person to talk to even if it doesn't feel like its doing anything. My advice is do everything in your power to not abuse drugs, because that will really make your mental health worse. Do all that stuff we know improves mental health; eat right, excercise, mindfulness, yoga, be creative etc. Take it one day at a time and constantly strive forward. It will never be easy but it can get better

what am I looking at?

im not sure what you are looking at

okay fuck this thread I'm out
next time put in the OP what the thread is about, bye

You look like a combination between chris cornell and kurt cobain

Idk but in the video it shows a destroyed room and object. Walls being punched. By some alcoholic guy called Chris. And maybe he posted this video here idk

Lol everyone else figured it out, dumbass

Op is such a faggot. He should try killing himself again. His parents are so fucking nice to you. You're a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to live.

What even is this thread about

>What's left of a razer mouse
>half of a headset
>not the monitor you would expect for someone with razer crap
>parts of a top tier gaming chair

just op doing some upgrades to his set

Thanks, I'll check it out
.Thanks.
Only thing keeping me from eating right is my digestive system, it's a genetic thing where there's a thing in my esophagus which is supposed to close but it doesn't. There's also some sort of extreme bile which causes an irritation in my stomach, I don't exactly know what it is. My mother has it as well, we both have to take the same medication in order to stop it. Sometimes it doesn't work though and I'll have to lay down for several hours in order to not puke up, I have a phobia of that so I do everything in my power to not do it.

OP is just fine, he can reboot himself and be a total badass.

Mental illness

Alcohol will make your stomach problems worse too

Fucking faggot. You're not going to achieve anything in life by constantly bitching about your problems. You were molested, big deal get over it. It's no excuse to trash your parents bedroom. Go to therapy, get help, but at the end of the day it's up to you to make that final step

So basically nothing happened to justify you living without any respect for yourself. People who smoke indoors are actually gross. I did it when I was around 20, then I realized it was disgusting and stopped.

OP your family live like filthy animals. Your fucking house looks like a dumpster.
Fucking degerate!

Smile, smell the fresh morning air or some gay shit like this, i hope you progress in life.

Actually those casks are super older, I didn't start drinking constantly until recently.
Read the rest of my posts.

Dude, i've had depersonalization for a couple years now, my heart goes out to you.

Beats me..probably made by a retarded faggot. Something about his dad and uncle.

If you're uncomfortable in your own body, maybe try a new haircut or shave once every now and then... can't help you much with the other stuff but im here OP dw.

Stop being a bitch and get working

Yeah ok, not responding to this now that the trolls have stepped in. Bye.

Get a haircut you dang hippie

Couldn't be assed honestly. Unless you're full on Down syndrome theirs no excuse to treat your parents house like that

Already did about a year ago instagram.fmel2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/12822388_1712169899059448_735536805_n.jpg.

I have clinical depression, bipolar disorder, Asperger's and ADHD. Idk what else to say.

Fuck you. I feel sorry for your parents. You should be grateful you're not living on the street

I have lived on the street.

So do I but again you have to realise that it's not your property to treat like that. When you get a job and move out, which you will, then you can treat your belongings anyway you want. Theirs no easy way out of this, it will take hard work

I've lived on the streets and on my own, it's honestly made it worse for me. My suicidal tenancies and aggression have become worse, I'm only olanzapine now and it does not help with my depression at all.

Fucking idiot. Your parents should have NOTHING to do with your gross ass. Fucking CLEAN UP. being a fucking mental herpderp is no excuse to be a soiled pig. Probably fucking 20+ and still living at your parents house and trashing it like a little bitch.

Stop giving up

Take more of them and an hero.For real dude...

Thats not therapy dumbass. Even going once a week is not, just waste of time. You need to be in therapy 3-4 days a week min for it to actually help but honestly dont do that, your just wasting everyones time. Fucking 20, lives with mommy and daddy, WELFARE AT 20, mental herpderp, ect. ect. ECT.

Only 20 actually, also you don't understand mental illness.
Research.
I'm on olanzapine which is a heavy duty anti-psychotic.

Anyway I'm sick of these new CAPTCHAs, they're stupid. I'm probably going to kill myself with a gun some time soon. Take care all.

What offends you is trashing up some shitty place?
>nevermind the damage you do to your own insides...

Correct at most, but I had therapy when I was 13/14 after being on risperdal which began my spiraling down of mental health for 3 days a week and it only made me crazier.

Damn....didnt even luck out in the looks department either. jesus.

DO NOT encourage this thing to get out into the world. This herpderp needs to be kept out of the public eye.

I have a brother with autism, bipolar, and has brain damage from being strangled until he passed out and then some during a fight. He is 18 and is about to close on his first house and is getting married. YOU have NO fucking excuse other then being a POS. Im sorry to say it man but seriously.

Don't worry, I'm constantly spied by my family members my whole life.

That's ok, I literally have no idea what you're on about. I'm lower functioning autistic, idk what to do, I can barely talk and only type most of the time, my bipolar is severe which is why I'm on olanzapine. Without it I'm extremely aggressive and I cannot help it. I also suffer from anxiety which makes me have tremors in my body.

>Chad speaks

Dude just cause your bros dad's bros mom that's like your mom owns like a dealership bro doesn't brah mean dude like that everyone like bro dude has someone to like dude fall back on bro. And like Dude bro some bros have problems Dude and like their dad's don't own like car dealerships Dude. Bro. Fam. Knawmean? Bruh? Bro.

Sorry if my dialect is off...I live next to a frat house, but I don't have enough straight gay sex with other dudes to learn much of their language, fambrodude. I hope I have communicated well enough.

>t. ALPHA PHO OMEGA BUTFUCK OOOOOORAAAAAAH! SHIT AIN'T GAY IF YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED FAM!

I hope you turn this around I really do man but come on....these mental illnesses are no excuse for how you are behaving and treating your parents and self. None at all. Your 20, you should be AT LEAST living in a apartment of your own with a POS min wage job. Like I said my brother has issues and he makes do. He cannot write or spell with his brain damage, cannot drive, cannot cook. If he can find a decent paying job and get a house and have a relationship with a women the you should DEF be able to at least get a burger flipping job and a studio apartment. And clean.

I think the worst thing in this thread is the actual Nigger saying "herpderp" trying to fit in here...
Nothing is sadder than some fucking brony trying to hide behind a fake online persona on an anonymous Vietnamese underwater fly fishing board.

Lol fly fishing. Im white and have been around here since 2005. Nor a I a brony, I like small animals like ducks, rabbits and squirrel. they give me the most sexual pleasure.

Ok guys, I cannot do any of that. I cannot drive, cook, write, make relationships. I just sit here on Sup Forums drinking myself until I feel tired everynight to stop the pain.

I got brain damage from the risperidal a while back and it's stopped me from even having cabalbiities such ass hygine.

I'm not trying to jyustify the way I life, but that';s hte bvest assumption I can come4 up with.

What are these threads about?

As in like to give them anal, ever better when they die from the trauma. ;-)

Feel sorry for you man really do but def sounds like your at your peak right now. Really want to see what happens when your at rock bottom though'

I was expecting a fat piece of shit, was pleasantly surprised. Take a shower, clean up your shit and you're golden.

Sucks about the shit you've gone / are going through but dude, we all have some fucked up shit in our past.

All I can say is, don't let them win.

Kill yourself faggot.

BRUH DUDE BRO LIKE WHAAAAAA LIKE I KNOW DUDE LETS BUTTCHUG SOME BUDWEISER AND SUCK EACH OTHERS DICKS NO HOMO LIKE WHAAAA

I'd go with Jeff Buckley / Kurt cobin

I don't know what to say to you.
We're different but the same. I wish life wasn't like this. Maybe some of us are just made to be at the bottom.

Let us hope for better days, though they may not ever come.
Goodnight, user.

No you don't.
You have an overly relaxed cuck of a father and pussy of a mother.
You've taken advantage of and used both of them.
You're a fuckwit is what you really are.

Just got here. So this is a vid that your dad took of your apathy, indifference, and laziness? Your dad should dump your ass on the street or in a hospital if you need treatment/whatever.