From 1-10, rate Obama objectively as a president

From 1-10, rate Obama objectively as a president

was he good? bad?

That image make me feel bad for the poor man.

He gets a point for the Iran deal

That's it. Everything else was a disaster.

NA/10

Let me know when he fucking does anything.

He's done a lot for transgender rights, so Michelle can go pee in the ladies restroom finally.

He literally dindu nuffin

9/11

Bretty gud

He tried

7 pounds of dog shit.

nigger/10

6-7/10

He did okay even with the republicans trying to actively kill government. Normalising relations with Iran and Cuba was a good idea. Most of the problems of his reign was Bush fault like the already agreed upon withdrawal to the economy being down the shitter.

he was elected at a crucial moment in our history and instead of plugging the holes in the sinking ship he and the democratic majority focused on harebrained schemes like "green jobs", a failed "stimulus", and obamacare.

i don't believe the nation can ever recover from the damage he's done to it, but if it is possible it will take decades. he has made the lives of hundreds of millions of people demonstrably worse, and for the he deserves as much contempt as possible.

I sincerely hope that he suffers greatly before he dies.

6-7/10
you did okay with the other countries trying to kill your shitposting. normalizing relations with Canada and kiwi was a good idea. most of the problems were the spiders fault like the already agreed upon withdrawal to the shitposting going up the shitter

Kek'd

0/10

>Law that forces people to get healthcare
>Fucked up in Iraq and Syria and created ISIS
>Condoned rioters destroyed parts of cities
>Used the IRS to harass conservative nonprofits right before an election year
>Started a new cold war with Russia

Anything else?

emptysuit/10

>President for seven years
>Still somehow the last president's fault
I see your flag but people still make this claim. Iraq and the bank bailouts are the only thing this can even apply to.

This, pretty much. Which was shittily done and he fucked up Libya, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Oman, etc BT continuing Bush policies and droning

> rate from 1 - 10
> he's a nigger

nigger/10

3/10, better than bush at -10/10

10/10

>There are no shortcuts to democracy! Warrantless surveillance is anticonstitutional!

>Yeah, please gimme some more of that PRISM shit)

8/10

He did good with his healthcare and shit. He didn't ruin the country and cause ripples for the rest of the world like Bush did.

He did on the other hand play a passive role in the Arab spring by not keeping the dictators in power and that caused this immigraiton shit to happen in first place.

ISIS and Libya are basically on his hands at least 50%

Not saying our incompetent Euroshitters didn't do a good job of supporting all the rebels so the good old islamist can come to power.

Maintaining the hairline.

You can't honestly think Obama was a decent president? I know in todays PC world everyones allowed to have their own opinion but you clearly are cognitive dissonance imagine if everyone agreed that getting beheaded sucks and youre the only idiot that says its great. And besides noone is going to believe a nigger was good at anything.

5/10
economy improved but at what price?
now we have the worst nigger problem since the 60s

>Obama is the wizard of the Dow Jones

Nice meme image that panders to people who actually think the president has something to do with the market.

Yeah, the his healthcare system is great. I only pay about 250$ a month for the shittiest tier package available on the marketplace. Great stuff, just great.

Honestly, I'd say like a 5/10. Literally completely average. The only huge knock you can give the guy is Obamacare and that got messed with beyond belief in congress in order for it to pass so it was basically set up to fail.

Everything else you can't really blame the guy for.

Our economy was shit and it slightly recovered. It's actually pretty easy to find a job nowadays granted the quality of some of them is terrible.

And the racial tensions and social issues that we have nowadays I don't really know if you can place the blame on Obama.

I mean the guy even said himself that it's amazing how little power the president actually has so I really don't think he's to blame for a lot of the shit to go on.

The good news though is while him using Executive Orders set a bad precedent it also means that if congress tries to blue ball Trump he has a weapon to use around that.

He gets all his news from Facebook, and can't fact check.

reminder

>He did good with his healthcare and shit. He didn't ruin the country and cause ripples for the rest of the world like Bush did.

>He did good with his healthcare and shit.

>He didn't ruin the country and cause ripples for the rest of the world like Bush did.
>cause ripples for the rest of the world
>caused this immigraiton shit to happen
>ISIS and Libya are basically on his hands at least 50%

>did good with his healthcare
>costs have only gone up

>didn't ruin the country
>called burning private property in a riot an "understandable" form of protest

TV has lied to you

5. He was a distinctly average president.

Being President for 8 years really blows people the fuck out. Assuming that Trump wins and goes 8 years, he'll probably come out looking like a raisin. Isn't he turning 70 this year? His hair will turn white.

>that picture
Holy shit are you proud of yourself America. He just wanted to give the poor access to healthcare, stop gun crime and this is what you did to him?

>Iran deal
>good

He gets a 6/10 for not starting WWIII over Syria, where McCain or Romney probably would.

But don't worry: Hillary will finish the job for them.

lmao just ignore the $10,000,000,000,000 debt added since Obama became president.

Have you checked sources on that? I know you're trolling, but straight-up lying jesus christ

He was supposed to fix the country. Make real economic growth. Create jobs (minimum wage jobs dont count). Instead, he focused on a failed healthcare system, hurt race relations, pushed gun control, and completely broke the middle east beyond repair. We should have never armed lybians, we should have never been in favor of the arab spring, we should have never taken mubarak out of power, we should have never allowed the brutal execution of gadaffi, and we should not be actively advocating the removal of assad. We are more fucked then we have been in a very long time. We are now in an unwinnable war thanks to political correctness and on the brink of a race war thanks to a fabricated racism narrative. So for one last time, thanks Obama.

ITT
Eurofaggots who think they know how good our current president is.

1/10. He's just a more narcisistic Jimmy Carter.

1/10

Genuinely divided the country more than ever and the average man is working more and making less than before his presidency. An absolute trainwreck.

>first year of Presidency have larger deficit than all other deficits of every other President added together
>wow, look how much I reduced the deficit from that in the following years! what an accomplishment

There's bullshit then there's this. Atleast pick a reasonable sounding lie.

INB4 "Durrr durrr i was just pretending to be retarded, durrr just a prank bro".

The Presidency really sucks the life out of a man doesn't it? If they allowed 3 terms he'd probably be in a wheelchair by the end of it.

4/10
My opinion of him would have been higher had he not made an arse of him self the last six months or so

Nice misleading bullshit image without sources. I really enjoy the funny faces the people you don't like are making.

Post more. I'm pretty sure you aren't trolling, because the filenames aren't unix timestamps.

>He gets a 6/10 for not starting WWIII over Syria, where McCain or Romney probably would.

WTF JabBro! Syria is entirely on Obama. Obama directed the CIA to fund and supply ISIS and point them toward Syria under the direction of the Saudis.

The Saudis need a pipeline to Europe and it has to go through Syria. Russia already has a pipeline to Europe and does not want to allow the Saudis access to the EU market.

How the fuck do you not know this?

5/10

Remember when one of his key campaign promises were to close Guantanamo Bay? hehe

I am glad it is open, though.

>tfw you will never torture Mudslimes with music like Nine Inch Nials' March of the Pigs

Forced degeneracy (fag marriage, tranny bathrooms) on the entire population.

Created the most racial tension in the U.S. in decades.

Otherwise he wasn't much different than the Bushes or Clintons, which is to say he was just a puppet for corporate interests.

Gr8 peace time president I r8 8/8

Dude i cut my spending from $10000 in the hole to $5000 in the hole. I cut my deficit in half. Don't pay attention to others who spent 500 in the whole and cut it to $450 in the hole, they only decreased their deficit 10%...Im a hero to my mathamatically challenged kids.

(USA education under Obama's america)

That nigger gets a -100/10 for making THAT stupid ffs.

Seriously why the fuck do yuros think he's been not horrible? Cucked by your yurofag media

Dude i cut my spending from $10000 in the hole to $5000 in the hole. I cut my deficit in half. Don't pay attention to others who spent 500 in the whole and cut it to $450 in the hole, they only decreased their deficit 10%...Im a hero to my mathamatically challenged kids.

(USA education under Obama's america)

That nigger gets a -100/10 for making THAT stupid ffs.

Yeah it sucked the life out of everyone but Bush the second.

He wasn't smart enough to realize the weight pressing down on him and didn't really have to do anything.

Funny you say that because our only 3 term president was in a wheelchair and died in office.

3/10

has ww3 started over Syria yet?

He was handed a shit situation and turned it around as best as possible considering the constant combative obstruction from republicans.

If 5 is average tier like Bush the first, shit tier is W with a 1, and 10 is ubermensch like Washington and Eisenhower, I would say Obama is a 7.

He would have been an 8 if not for his obnoxious social commentary and bogus stats.

>Iran Deal
>not the worst deal ever to have taken place in the history of international politics

When bush left office we had a 5 trillion dollar debt. We now have a 20 trillion dollar. Not to mention his war against white people and constantly kissing mudslimes ass. 1/10

If you want to go with real GDP growth he is technically the 4th worst president in the history of the US

How did Obamacare get messed up in Congress when not a single Republican voted for it

>He was handed a shit situation
He was handed a near victory and turned it instantly into shit
Kill yourself faggot

>constant combative obstruction from republicans.

This meme. Dems controlled both houses of congress during his first term, and then the republicucks took over and give him 90% of what he wanted. He's a shit leader, but a masterful politician. You are even repeating his talking points like it's your own original thought.

6/10

Some good, some bad, a lot of meh.

He did a pretty good job redpilling normies on guns, queers, jungle rustlers, and sand monkeys. Thanks to him we have a decent chance a traditional nationalist will be elected this November.

4/10

The economy was going to come back around and the only thing he did was extend the problem

Created millions of jobs by passing Obama care forcing small businesses to cut salaried positions and add multiple part time positions

He reduced unemployment by adding more incentive for people to just not be employed

He made remarkable ground breaking deal with Iran where we give them everything and they don't nuke Israel. Basically a hostage situation where the terrorist win.

His impact on race relations has been worse than fucking Regan with race bating and pandering left and right

We are now less respected than when George W Bush was in office

huh he does the muslim finger raise... a lot.

I need negative numbers.

>implying this sentiment isn't motivated by partisan ass mad from israeli and saudi paid for members of Senate and Congress

the Iran deal, normalizing relations with Cuba and the pivot AWAY from israel and saudi arabia during Obama's second term are imo highlights of his presidency.

Clinton was a disaster as Secretary of State, she was literally the continuation of Bush's neocon, interventionist policies in the ME, Asia and Europe, just in an indirect and soft power form. see i think Obama was a terrible to middling president in general but i can give him credit for turning around some of the blunders caused by Clinton and his predecessor.

>everyone but bush the 2nd
Literally 30 seconds of google

8/10

Proof that the whole change thing is bullshit.

5/10

The sad part is that he'll have a good reputation despite doing the same things, if not maybe worst things than Bush did.

Oh plus he is the least bitch to Israel we have had in a while.

11/10 ONE OF THE GREATEST PRESIDENTS OF ALL TIME.

Inheriting an economy from Republicans will do that to you.

>Recovered housing market

Is the Occupy movement even fucking trying more?

>Leaf
Here we go

If it weren't for the TTIP he'd be mediocre, the TTIP makes him a traitor

$20 trillion in debt....$10 trillion cause of Obama

devastated the middle class

Barrack Obama was a 8/10. I approve.

I dont remember anything he did, except take all the credit for killing bin laden, crying on camera multiple times and making an ass of himself talking about petty shit like travon or trump.

How badly will the stress of the presidency hit donald

Will he age like shit too?

Lol fucking Iraq coming in with its bullshit rating.
Did he not behead enough infidels for you?
Or were you not happy that he kept his Muslim faith a secret?

>Mfw he's just as pedo as biden