Just took a couple 2mg Xanaxs, what should I mix them with for a chill night...

Just took a couple 2mg Xanaxs, what should I mix them with for a chill night? Also any hilarious movies you guys can recommend that will crack my shit up?

weed and maybe 1 or 2 beers. dont drink too much alcohol

this. literal perfect night you have ahead of you. just melt into your couch, bed you'll probably fall asleep right away.

Thanks user, when I smoke just weed I always kinda get anxiousness. Will the Xanax get rid of that?

Dude, you have no idea. It's hands down my fav combo and I've tried many drugs. It's like the best of both worlds.

I would actually rate xanax+weed as better than heroin.

Where do you guys get your Xanax? I got a prescription for Ativan but I really want to try Xanax.

you guys are fags. Nothing feels better than heroin and definitely not fucking weed and xanax. Retard fuck.

Have fun ODíng. Imbecile.

Want a bizarre as fuck comedy? Survive Style 5+

What does that have to do with anything? He said its better than heroin. If he was talking about less chance of OD I can see your point. From my interpretation he meant feels better which is does not. Fuck off 16 year old faggots.

Ok, fair enough. Still xannies+weed is pure bliss. Maybe I just like it a lot.

I just took 2 motrin with a gin and tonic. Am I gonna die?

well that would put me right to sleep. But Op maybe have a beer, I wouldnt drink liquor, it wont outright kill you to have a few shots but youre not even gonna be able to focus on the tv if you mix it with anything but a weak beer or two. I'd watch a sitcom, just saying if I were you I wouldnt be able to pay attention to an entire movie after that dose. Maybe I'm a lightweight.

So have a beer, and if you can rent blues brothers off a streaming service (i dont think its on netflix or hulu) watch that.

Sounds like being extremely tired with a side of paranoia. No thanks

Wish I had saved more of my bars for later man. Took mollly two days ago then 10mg xans on the comedown and just woke up a few hours ago

Keep at it, kiddo! Those bars are way easy to pop but not easy at all to get off. Rebound anxiety, seizures. I wish i had never tried xans, i'm on a script for kpins right now only because i got hooked on street bars. don't do it.

I've taken both. Dont recommend either really, in MY experience ativan gets me more chill than xanax. Its just xanax is prescribed in larger doses usually. Those "bars" in OPs pic are supposed to be broken. So take twice the dose of ativan, thats pretty much the same as a xanax bar.

Although, these are really, no offense, white trash drugs to use for recreation.

Theorethically, yes. Practially it's the other way around. It's pure childhood bliss. Like weed with 0 anxiety. All I do is laugh at shit. Everything is nice and interesting. It's what weed was when I was just starting, now I don't get that except with xannies.

make sure you sleep on your side tonight because your neurological system could be so depressed that it doesn't wake you up when you vomit, thus causing you to drown in it

That's exactly what happened to Jimi Hendrix.

its decent, but you tend to just fall asleep which is a waste in my opinion. Xanax has little recreational value to me but works great for what it was intended for.

Well, I don't fall asleep. But weed actually makes me energetic not sleepy so maybe it's just me.

weed + xanax yes please