Shes not a fucking Russian, look at those slant eyes

Russia is very multicultural

fucking bigot

she got MONGOLOID'D

looks bashkir desu ne

shes not Russian, shes some gook rapebaby

fuck you arap, i hate slant eyed cunts so much

She is a Russian though.

Eastern Slavs do have some Mongol genes which make them really beautiful.

She if from Russia that means she's a Russian

Eastern Europeans are the master race because of Half Asian/Half Euro genetics, thus the super attractive anime looking girls.

& also, while the men are by in large pretty ugly (like most Asian men), they non the less are the only whites to have "trap" genetics, so that makes them top tier from my perspective.

no its not you retard

It's balanced though, Russian men are ugly af.

Lies
I'm a qt

Yes, and something like half of Israel's population is Russian men

>Half Asian/Half Euro genetics

You are retarded, do you realise it?

Do explain why he is wrong, Slovakbro?

>Half Asian/Half Euro genetics

Those types live in Syberia and such, not in Eastern Europe.

Just because 1 in 1 000 people has slanted eyes doenst mean Eastern Europeans are half asian

she's russian only for a half

>Implying Eastern Europeans don't inbreed like crazy and thus don't all have some level of Mongoloid genetics in them.

I mean, I don't understand why it's such a bad thing to state. Personally I'm of Italian descent, I have thick black hair and brown eyes, it's not wrong to assume I more than likely have Arabic blood in me. If not I would have blonde hair and blue/green eyes.

You certainly have arab blood, since you are so damn retarded. If we are all inbred where would we get the mongol genetics from?

>thick black hair
Disgusting

Russians are asians

Asia, and Eastern Europe, are right next to each other, is that really so hard to understand. Mongolians literally invaded and pillaged that part of the world for hundreds of years, it's not hard to understand that the genetic influence remains to this day, and I say inbred because in recent human history, European from that region have not really mixed with Northern or Southern Europeans, add onto that the fact that most never left their villages and you get a lower gene selection.

Again, I don't understand why it's so bad to admit. Everyone can tell people from that part of the world look different. No one would say a French man and a Ukrainian man look the same even though they're both white.

you are either trolling or actually retarded and view world through Sup Forums memes, you couldnt tell ukrainian apart from french

> European from that region have not really mixed with Northern or Southern Europeans

so this confirms you are retarded

>Clicks pic
>Asians and Slavs look utterly the same

Yeah, I think this is just an utter case of confirmation bias. As a European, you probably don't think all of you look that different from each other, but to me as an American, you look like an alien compared to Northern Euros.

You. Are. Genetically. Different.

It does, he didn't say she's a Slav

so go ahead, is she eastern or northern european?

she's from mongolia
>corona
corona is mongolian beer

Surely it cant be difficult to differentiate alien from human

you should easily get 90% correct since there are huge differences, i will provide proof for every photo of their ethnicity

JUST FUCK MY FEELS UP MY SENPAI

that girlo looks asione to be. just give her a smaller nose

>be
me
>that wrinkled shirt
truly a subhuman

wish I had a beautiful Slav gf

>Dyed black hair
>Deep set brown eyes
>Sunken in eye sockets
>Flat forehead
>Narrow Nose
>Defined mandible
>Average height

The answer is...Euromutt. This was a trick question, her phenotypical traits are varied and not locked to a specific region. Though if I had to say country of origin, I'd probably assume Sweden.

As for girl number two, Eastern Euro. While she looks full white from her hair and eyes, her cranium is smaller and less defined than someone with pure Anglo blood in them. Also she has a more Asian forehead and browbone.

Pussy, and women in general, are overvalued in the West, so our women can afford to let themselves go. Russian women don't have that option, their looks are all they have, and there's no feminism to help them.

so far 0/2, just as expected from Sup Forums geneticists

I think Russian girls look mildly retarded. Even their behavior is uncanny, which just proves my point.