Americuts

>americuts

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

help

not our fault dems import retards to just to get votes

never understood why they push this positive birth rate, a modern country's population should remain the same

14/88

Race war when

hispanics are alright. latinas are sexy and hispanic men aren't anywhere near as retarded/violent as niggers with all their BLM anti-white attitude.

My company had a corporate diversity presentation and the dindu presenting mentioned whites will be the minority by 2044. Why should our company try to use more minority owned businesses when they will be the majority in 30 years?

It's related to debt. Think of a positive birth rate as collateral against current loans.

you should ask if they preserve their profit with so much niggers in.

Sup Forums claims black people are the problem but it's Arabs and Hispanics. Blacks have consistently shown that their birth rates match white ''''people'''' birth rates, if not less.

it's still going to mess up your country

I never understood why niggers are happy at declining white population. Hispanics won't put up with their shit like whites, dindus will be reminiscing bout the good old days when whitey was giving them special treatment when Hispanics are in charge

Arab and Hispanic people integrate better than people who have been here for hundreds of years . You probably won't get mad if your son brings home a nice Latina or Lebanese girl .

I don't think they have low birth rate, they just can't stop killing each, so their numbers don't grow

It's also the Republican's fault honestly. They should just let the Democrats destroy their future voting base.

This.
Hispanics don't like blacks either.

. this is true , brown pride =\= black pride. Most Hispanics have a distaste for nuggets . Black people are lucky that most Americans are German , and Germans are negrophiles , they have no idea how bad they will have it when everyone stops making excuses for them.

So when whites really are a minority, will we be the elite class like every other hispanic country? Because if so, you mexicunts had better know I will use every ounce of my power to oppress and terrorize you and your children for destroying my country. fuck all of you.

Holy fuck, at least niggers stay close to the same consistent percentage.

Why must we be cursed with these fucking dirty spic scum? The elites must be setting us white men up for Manifest Destiny 2.0 because I see no other reason to be flooded with third world trash who'll comprise ONE FUCKING THIRD of the population come mid-century.

It's because they think their portion of the population is growing, which it isn't. If your a standard nigger who eats up television you'd think blacks made up 60% of the population. They are so over represented in all media.

Can't complain about the asians.

Blacks are useless but at least their population stays relatively the same

Problem is all the mexicans. If we could stop that we could work towards a better country.

On it.

>current politics are more important than morality
It goes along the same lines as not believing in what someone says but their right to say it
I may not believe in anything you'll stand for in life but I will not defend anyone who wants to kill you before you have the ability to make that choice

It's gonna change soon, folks.

It's not gonna happen anymore.

But hispanics and Arabs offer nothing genetically. Hispanic IQ is sitting somewhere around the 100-110 mark and Arabs are even worse being full retard in the double digits.

The white population of the US hasn't decreased it's just that the shitskin population has increased

>While they fuck your children and children's children.

K whitey, whatever you say

Once trump removes half those beaners this country is going to be incredible.

>tfw Asians are forever minority in US

Why don't Asians go emigrate to US?

Arabs are much more dangerous than either of them imo. while hispanics take our jobs, organize gangs, and run drugs (similar to blacks) they generally are alright people that work hard to do their part in society, meanwhile arabs organize terror cells, bomb our cities, et cetera.

>you're born a democrat

The mexican part is based on current trends. Theyre not actually ever going to be 30% of america

unfortunately, like europe's problems, we can't do much to stop this, except elect Trump which is not even likely to happen.

Because their countries defend their interests and have infrastructure

Americunts, you better fucking elect Trump or your ass is grass.
He might be your last chance.

because the US has reached peak laundromat and chinese buffet

>implying my kids will be raised anywhere but all-white suburbs deep in the midwest

you minorities trapped in our shitty cities are so retarded

Believe me Japan. If I could trade in all the rest for you guys I would.

source?????

You don't know about the welfare dynasties
10/10 post

Hablas español?

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
I got no idea how accurate this is. The pro-illegal crowd is using it as a talking point, but honestly if it means that deportation will be easier than excepted, I'm good with it.

>Only 3% more niggers in 100 years
What is it about American niggers that makes them not breed like rabbits like Euronigs

allahu akbar

هل تتحدث العربية

abortion

1. Abortions
2. Crime
3. They're a native population at this point, meanwhile Euronigs are fresh off the boats and ready breed.

Funding to Planned Parenthood

T-t-thanks democraps

nah

touché

so based on current trends, spics are set to become 1/3 of the population by 2060? what can be the resolution to this current trend?

>inb4 hurr durr Trump is the sole deciding factor

nigger-loving SJW cuckservative isn't going to save us

the problem really does lie on the immigration factor, the ones that have been here for a few decades don't want to produce 8 children but the new ones do

I don't even think that is accurate. I think it will get much worse in the next 10 years.

I get that it's just banter, but arguing about who has it worse is just a waste of time.

D&C posts are pretty awful here, at cripplechan they can recognize it immediately and everyone ignores them.

Less Democrat votes is one of the least important reasons to deport illegals.

Wishful thinking

Repeal Immigration Act of 1965, reinstate quota system, crack down hard on H1B program, defund sanctuary cities, send ICE to shut down businesses that employ illegals, deny all non citizens healthcare/welfare, order border patrol to shoot trespassers on sight.

That's the dream anyway.

>43% whites
hahahahahahahahahahaha oh my fucking god

>extrapolation

What are you retsrded? Use your fucking brain. In order for the US to be 30% mexi can literally half of mexico would have to leave and come here. Thats not going to happen

Whites will never be the minority

I totally agree with the racist cartoon artist, nigger babies should be aborted.

Spain is in Europe dumbasses Hispanics are white

Kek

>USA
>white

That doesn't make it any better. Subhumans have more of a say in government now. Neighborhoods are ruined by subhumans. You have to see them every day rather than every couple years you might run into one. It destroys the cohesiveness of the community. They smell, they don't integrate, they increase crime, they have no manners.

>My company had a corporate diversity presentation and the dindu presenting mentioned whites will be the minority by 2044. Why should our company try to use more minority owned businesses when they will be the majority in 30 years?

Whites will still be the majority minority for years to come.

American version of ''christianity''.

I don't know about you, but I'm a spic that would gladly backstab his own people if it was in the interests of the white man. Hispanic movements will be destroyed from within by double agents like me. Keep your eyes peeled, just because we're brown like you doesn't mean we are your friends. Some of us are your enemies.

It is officially time to end all minority benefits.

Dog bless abortion

>blacks barely increase

Thank fucking god. I can deal with everyone else.

WHITE FATMEN: THEY HAVE THE SAME WEIGHT, AS EVERYONE IN THE JEWSA IS A FAT BITCH

NIGGERS, HONESTLY THEY ARE THE SAME

SPANISH BULLSHITTERS ON THE RISE

*Splendid, when do you leave*

>cherrypicking

SPLENDID
WHEN
DO

YOU

LEAVE

But that would mean starving whites after 2050

We gotta do something about these spics. Otherwise we're gonna turn into south american-style failed state.

Sup Forums claims hispanics arnt the problem because half of American flags ARE hispanics.

These projections always assume we will take in 1 million immigrants every year.

They are actually becoming Hispanic blacks.

The 13% of American blacks commit over 50% of all violent crime. They are the biggest problem.

Black population: 10% to 13%. I'm ok with this. Why do you hate hispanics? They're catholic, mostly conservative.

They overwhelmingly vote democrat for the gibs

They look like gypsies

mama mia

I have no faith in their ability as a people to sustain, honor, and respect the American way of life. See: Any nation in central and south america.

pic related

white people are cucks

and of course you can thank people like this

kek finland

>replying to an Australian
>taking anything he says seriously
It's like people don't look at flags before posting anymore.

>Trump being a social justice warrior

Ya, its so unhealthy, we need to decrease the black on white rape by encouraging more white girls to date black men.

kinda

I feel the super top class will be jews, the top class will be whites, middlish class Asians, underclass all blacks/hispanics/lesser whites / lesser asians

>Water being wet

Alright? Those motherfuckers are a scourge. They oust any non spic out of work when one of those cockroaches get a foot in the door. I've seen it personally. I hate the idea of a portion of my paycheck going to support some little shit skin baby who has the IQ of 85 , doesn't contribute to the system, and who I'll eventually have to continue supporting when he enters the prison system..

Jesus Christ.

Thank kek for aboritions and Black murder rates.

they will forget about this experience in a few weeks tops and considering this is from 2013 (lmao) they probably already have forgotten

NOSOTROS