Why is Trump threatening the world with war? Is he going full Kim Jong Un on us? Are the Americans planning WW3?

Why is Trump threatening the world with war? Is he going full Kim Jong Un on us? Are the Americans planning WW3?

youtube.com/watch?v=PVwgCfZvElc

washingtonpost.com/local/trump-to-attend-commissioning-of-uss-gerald-r-ford/2017/07/22/570bd714-6eaf-11e7-abbc-a53480672286_story.html?utm_term=.10f3c9ee0419

He's already reached the bottom of the barrel and so he's declaring war as a way to stay president. No president has ever been ousted or questioned during wartime. It's a classic, shit move

stay mad snowflake

>so he's declaring war

Just wait for it

>declaring war
seems legit

He can't unanimously declare war, Congress would have to. Trump isn't popular enough to lead America to war. We would have to be attacked first.

Like I have been waiting for the russian collusion evidence?

Lighten up, Francis

Sorry, I don't know what that means. Can you communicate like a human instead of a meme-intoxicated teenager?

thank you for proving my point

What point was that? That the President can't declare war so Trumps sabre rattling is just noise?

He's still going around threatening the world with war though.

Sure he can. The president has 90 before he has to ask Congress to approve his actions. Only the insane left entertains that he will, but there you are.

the point being
is full of shit

FBI has already stated that the investigation may take several years. Did you think such an investigation only takes weeks?

Any imbecile can threaten the world with war, it's an empty threat since he can't actually follow through.

I still don't understand.

In other words, he's just went full-on Kim Jong Un on us.

Still no proof. None. Zero. Nothing. Could take years and when it finally comes up with nothing you retard libs will have jumped to fifteen other bullshit made up things to bash trump with.

Think harder, its a difficult concept to grasp, the realization that all of your established beliefs are utter bullshit and for years you have only believed what you wanted to believe.

>Still no proof.
What are you talking about? Any and all evidence if there is any is currently kept at the FBI. They're not going to throw evidence around in an ongoing investigation.

He's commander in chief. He can effectively declare war on anyone he wants whenever he wants, including US citizens thanks to Obama.

>inb4 only Congress can declare war
grow up

>still no proof
none
zero
nada

Indeed he can declare war
and he has not and did not

Ok. I guess those memes are too important to you to talk normally. Have a fun doing memes or whatever you're doing.

Moron, he can do a wide variety of things under his legitimate war powers but to send troops anywhere for more than 90 days he needs Congressional approval. It's hard to wage war when Congress refuses to appropriate the funds. Trump doesn't have the clout to lead us to war.

I think you're having a different conversation than I'm having. I'm just talking about how an investigation works, and you seem to be in some sort of battle.

Jews declare war... trump and congress just follow orders and ACT accordingly

*Trigger Warning* All liberal snowflakes should be warned this image contains graphic images that could disrupt your world view if you were capable of critical thinking.

perhaps

OP here.
So can anyone tell me if these are empty threats, or if he intends to start a war against "the world" whatever he means with that?

Being a citizen of the world I'd like to know if he's serious or if he's just doing like Kim Jong Un, and use threats as a way to gain respect.

How long did it take you to clean up Melania's face like that?

Empty threats. Move along.

These are surely wax figures yes?

Only Congress has the power to declare war. It's in the Constitution. But they haven't declared a war since 1941. During the Vietnam War, they abrogated some of their authority to the president by the War Powers Act. That gives him temporary authorization to send troops into battle but it does not give him the wherewithal to pay those troops.

Because someone needs to stand up to Russia.

Right?

The Resident Dump hasn't come through on any of his promises/threats yet.

That's Caitlin Jenner!

Sheeeeeiiiiit

fuck off commie scum

Sup Forums begone ffs

Donny likes blowing stuff up. And he killed women and children as soon as he took office.

now that's a reptilian if i ever saw one.

>Links the (((Washington Post)))

I honestly believe that Sup Forums is worse than plebbit.
If you ever want proof of why immigrants are a bad idea and when, once they outnumber the natives/shout the loudest, they'll irrevocably change the face of where they've found refuge. Sup Forums is a prime example.

ok. thanks.

>eliminated job killing regulations

I know you thrive on the negative attentions of others and I'm doing a disservice to the world at large by responding to you, but... is this how you actually feel, or are you having a laugh?

Srsly

güiz

srs

ly

Do you understand that a declaration of war is an act of congress? This "police action" nonsense is a fairly recent development in this nation's history.

Executive orders are not papal edicts.