What the FUCK is his problem?

What the FUCK is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's black.

Tired of LeBron's bitching.

Nothing.

It's LeBitch and LeMoan that has a problem.

All he ever knew what to do is play basketball. Now he can't so he has to attempt (poorly) to be Steven A Smith or Skip Bayless. It's obvious the only things he can talk about is race related, but the dude just sucks at racebaiting.

He's cool.
That fucking entitled cunt is the problem here.

>now charles, it seems to me that youre hatin on legods because he stacks paper to the ceiling and rides on 24inch chrome

kek

based leaf, i bet no one else will get the reference

Literally nothing. He makes millions, he's a sports analyst and it's his JOB to talk trash and smack. Not his fault it always hurts Shaq's and LeBum's feelings. The most entertaining sports guy on TV.

everyone has watched the boondocks...

Nothing, Charles is 100% correct

>contrived apehoop "drama" suddenly ermerges right before the NFL is about to end

every year

he's to smart for blacks and whites

He's black but he's also smart and uses his brain.

That pisses off a lot of other black people.

Nice, ay.

Why are people surprised by this?
How new are you fags to Charles Barkley?
He has been like this since he was playing in the NBA. The man isn't PC at all, and will always speak his mind. Lebron is just the first faggot to get his jimmies rustled by Chuck in a long time. Also everything Charles said is fucking true.

I don't think anyone is ever okay after they perform the Chaos Dunk.

> tfw no shut up and jam live action adaptation

>The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa will never get released
At least the remake should be good. youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU

Too redpilled for the MSM.

>"I don't create controversies. They're there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention."

BASED.

Am I the only one who thinks Barkley is borderline retarded?

He's not retarded, he's like SAS or Skip everything he says is to create controversy. Inside the NBA is really fucking popular and Chuck is the biggest draw on that show.

So it was OK to bring up Jordan's gambling & treatment of teammates, but God help you if you dare besmirch Lebron's good name?

>le whine about players wanting to join superteams to win rings when he did the same thing and failed
>le scummy human being
>le has been who makes comments to be relevant and loses friends ie Jordan and Tiger
He's Sup Forums incarnate so of course a/sp/ies love him

>tripcuck

L o fucking l

t. Sup Forums

>LeAirball
>LeBald
>LeBeta
>LeBitch
>LeBoner
>LeBrick
>LeBronze
>LeBrown
>LeBum
>LeChoke
>LeChuck
>LeCrab
>LeCramp
>LeCuck
>LeDecline
>LeDick
>LeFail
>LeFlop
>LelBron
>LePoop
>LeShit
>LeShook
>LeTrash
>LeTravel
>LeTurnover

I don't mean his views, I don't really care what he says, but the way he talks and forms sentences. He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the box.

missing LeBrand
every time he gets bitchslapped it costs money.

I'll add it

>whiny millennials get this upset when your criticize their god

Can we get a lebitchandmoan meme saying rustled jimmies plz this shit is hilarious to me.

Nah, man. He's just from Alabama lol; although, a lot of what he says doesn't really make sense but he's entertaining.

user, 90% of Sup Forums was born after 2000 so they know nothing about Barkley

>tfw born in 1982

>he's to smart for blacks and whites
>to
And extremelly smart for Mexicans

>LeGacy

Nothing. It's LeBron's problem that he cannot handle criticism from a journalist and former player in the hall of fame.

LeBron is just being a sour bitch that his team is in a crisis right now and he isn't doing enough himself to fix it. Instead he's just crying about the lack of positional players on his team. It's an excuse and Chuck is calling him out on it.

Remember when Barkley just straight up called all the women in San Antonio fat?

I'd actually started to come around to LeBron, but throwing a fit over what Barkley said is making me dislike him again.

LeChamp
LeUltimateWarrior
LeGodOfCleveland
LeGOAT

LeGOAT

>LeGodOfCleveland

Why putting a pejorative nickname in a list that is obviously meliorative?

not untrue

LLebron took the L on this one guys.

since when do you get L's for being the defending NBA champion?