In 1991, Donald Trump gave an alias to a reporter over the phone and convinced her that he was his own publicist

>In 1991, Donald Trump gave an alias to a reporter over the phone and convinced her that he was his own publicist
>It's obvious as fuck it's Donald Trump samefagging

washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

How can Donald Trump get out of this one? They sure got him by the balls! He'll lose the election for sure! (obvious sarcasm)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI
youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE
cnn.com/2016/05/13/politics/donald-trump-tax-rate-none-of-your-business/
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/opinion/donald-trumps-evasions-on-taxes.html
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
youtube.com/watch?v=C2ReG7alYnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget Trump also leaked the tape himself because he's a master troll that knows how to bait the media for his own publicity.

>(obvious sarcasm)

this isn't reddit, don't say that

>Millions in research spent to dig up something that could possibly stop him.
>Find only 1 prank call from 25 years ago
fucking kek.

>this isn't reddit, don't say that

>Mention Clinton
>"you like Clinton"
>hate Sanders
>"well then you must like Clinton"
>hate Trump
>"well then you're a redditor"
>talk about how to solve the nigger problem, using the word "nigger", completely obvious I'm not a niggerlover
>"you're a nigger lover"

Sometimes I have to. I'm just really tired of that shit. If I posted on Sup Forums less I'd be more tolerant.

Looks like it's the end of the line for the Trump train. Now #ImWithHer.

>in the 1980s, Hillary laughed as she told a reporter in an interview that the child rapist she helped got away Scott free due to her grabbing his underwear and removing it from the crime scene

This is how.

The media will eventually stop when more and more people demand for them to answer this heinous thing Hillary did when she was a young lawyer.

Why can you Trumpfags never actually address his flaws?

You just suck his dick every chance you get.

They don't see them as flaws, they excuse the. He was merely prank calling, they say. And if I dare point this out, I'm anti-Trump even if I'm the biggest supporter of him I know.

And since this is Sup Forums, just as bad as reddit in many ways, I have to say:

No, I don't consider this a serious issue or a serious flaw, and if he really is prank calling I would consider that a good asset. Not something he should do these days, but something I can justify when it's completely harmless considering the context, and is so far back that I was in middle school when he did this.

Because this isn't a big deal, he didn't want to give that reporter an exclusive with himself, but he still wanted to get the truth out. It's smart on his part.

4:30
Check it out.
Donald does it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI

The best thing is that they didn't find it. Donald leaked it himself, he delivered it right to their doorstep. Only two people had the tapes.

>Trump leaked the tape himself just to get on TV

This fucking guy

>they have to bring up something from 25 years ago to apply brakes on the Trump Train

R O F L

Because I literally do not give a shit, I'm voting or Trump purely because I want someone to tell the entire government and establishment (which includes the meme american one as well as the EU, NATO etc) to go fuck themselves and stop acting like self-interesting faggots who treat their people like a big social experiment and the state as a welfare dispensary.

I could wake up tomorrow and read that Trump literally went into a nursery and sucker punched an infant and I would still vote for him because the importance of what he could do and says he WILL do far outweighs his character flaws.

It's much bigger than that.
Just check out this interview with one of Trump's people.

Obviously one of the reasons Trump released the tape was to bring up what she talks about in this video. Watch it and it will all make sense.

Starts at 6:57
youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE

Trump is playing chess while everyone else is playing the kazoo.

Think about the person who had those tapes. Tip: The journalist lost her copy.

>How can Donald Trump get out of this one?

who fucking cares? like do you even notice what youre talking about? a 25 years old video of donald trump alledgedly talking on the third person. This is literally 'britney spears got caught smoking a cigarette' tier garbage

HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MR. TRUMP?

>faggot poet Walt Whitman wrote glowing reviews of his own books in 1850s
>celebrated by LGBTQFJRESITJGLS community as a hero, widely anthologized, heralded as the best poet America's ever produced
>Trump saves money acting as his own publicist
>"OMG WHAT AN OUTRAGE :((( LITERALLY HITLER-LEVEL LYING BAKA SENPAI JUST WOW"

Why would Donald leak a tape that makes him look like a goof?

I am John Miller.

Kek

oh come on we've all same fagged here and there

yeah we have

>Trump was samefagging even before Sup Forums

If a 25 year old tape of Trump is relevant, why not an old tape of Hillary laughing at a rape victim?

Also possibly to put the media off his tax return as well as generally increasing publicity.

There are more pressing Trump scandals. His tax scandals, for one. Here are links

cnn.com/2016/05/13/politics/donald-trump-tax-rate-none-of-your-business/

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/opinion/donald-trumps-evasions-on-taxes.html

Source on this? Because that'll be awesome.

I hope someone murders my mom. It sounds horrible, but I'm a grown man and she's still ruining my life. I pray everyday that she gets a terminal illness, that she gets in a gruesome accident, or someone kills her in a robbery attempt or something. Instead, I'm getting cancer instead. What the fuck? Is this not how prayers work?

Also,

Be honest, is Clinton going to win? It's a scary reality if she does but I want to at least fucking know.

It's hard to tell. What's the general consensus?

You're so damn delusional. You act like Trump is going to start a revolution. What you don't realize is that Trump is part of the establishment. I guarantee he's going to implement a bunch of tax loopholes so him and his billionaire buddies will further damage the middle class.

FUCK YOURE RIGHT I NOW SHILLFORHILL AND AM A BERNIEBRO AND CRUZMISSLE AND JEBHEAD

>I hope someone murders my mom. It sounds horrible, but I'm a grown man and she's still ruining my life. I pray everyday that she gets a terminal illness, that she gets in a gruesome accident, or someone kills her in a robbery attempt or something. Instead, I'm getting cancer instead. What the fuck? Is this not how prayers work?

I think I copied and pasted the wrong thing guys

By Monday he will have accused Hillary of being a lesbian or a communist or a martian or something, and everything else will be forgotten. Not even Sup Forums's most powerful memeing could keep John Miller alive.

Oh, so you think the solution to Trump is to vote for Clinton or Bernie? So your only options are people part of the establishment (his words, not mine, I hate using that phrase)?

I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing, just pointing out this problem:

>You hate Trump, you must shill for Shillary or Bernuck Sandles

im really hoping this is true. donald is deliberately going out of his way to supply us with memes

Well that changes everything
#ImWithHer now!

Because it's literally a non-issue. It's a prank call from decades ago. No one cares. It's not even news worthy.
If he said ''yep, that's me'' it would have been the end of it. Some people would think it's funny and that would be it.

Instead Trump denies that's him even though it obviously is. He baited the media into trying to blow it into some huge story about how Trump made a prank call 25 years ago ( O H MY GOD!!!!! PRANK CALL!!!).

In these same calls Trump also talked about how there's no such thing as bad publicity for Trump. He talks about how he benefits from bad publicity and he can end up with better results with bad publicity, he cited his divorce as an example of bad publicity getting him in a better position.
Because of these calls the media have given Trump days worth of attention for free, Trump has his PR people getting interviewed, they're bringing up Hillary Clinton and how there's a tape of her laughing about getting off a child rapist. Trump has once again played the media. Not a single person is going to be turned off by Trump because of this, but A LOT of people are going to find out about Hillary and her past.

Watch this

>Donald Jehova Drumpf
>Democrat
>Asshole
>Son of a Bitch

>Will be defeated on purpose
>Still loved by Lardous Men

The butthurt will be marvellous, Fatmen.

NPR covered it for a few minutes yesterday. pretty hilarious. next, don will release a prank call where he pulls a monty python and impersonates a woman who talks about his footlong don(g)

He is also the candidate with the best shot at improving the US economy, which for most posters, means more money in their pockets

>Trump has his PR people getting interviewed, they're bringing up Hillary Clinton and how there's a tape of her laughing about getting off a child rapist. Trump has once again played the media.

MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED

>Trump releases a tape so it can be compared to Hilary Clinton's tape of her talking lightly of a child rape case

Where is Trump's penis so we can all take a big gigantic suck on it? Last we heard his erection was halfway across the US and still growing.

Two of Trump's biggest problems right now are that people don't think he's serious and that people think he's a conman. The tape just reinforces that.

Digging into the past of both candidates doesn't seem like an overall win for Trump given his baggage. And discarding their pasts again makes Trump appear unserious. It's a losing proposition either way, which makes me think it wasn't Trump who leaked the tape.

His penis just got 10 feet longer.
You have to bare back

Great point but if nothing else the Hillary drama his people bring up in the media will neuter some of her voting base

What the fuck is going on with your post? It shows a bunch of people responding to it, but in reality those are all the post IDs of response to the OP post

I turned off Sup Forums X and used the native extension and it still does that

RARE BUG

he quoted it like that to fool you into thinking they were replies, stupid redditor

Trump doesn't have power over that legislation. He DOES have power over diplomacy and the borders + culture, which are the highest priority things right now.

>given his baggage
Like what? The guy has a spotless record.
The best they could come up with was a silly tape Trump released himself.

OH SHIT, NPR IS TALKING ABOUT IT NOW

I see it now. Doesn't make any sense because quotes are always lighter colored, and I still got confused. Guess I should stop smoking the degenerate who.

>this is Rusty Shackleford
>donald trump likes freedom
>DELET THIS #

I don't really get this one.

The recording didn't really sound like him. It sounded like something he would say but the voice just sounded different to me.

Assuming it was him though, why would I care?

To make the WaPo research team look like idiots. And

theyre literally spinning it as "trump has a problem with lying, he's clearly lying, he's denying it we have a large problem here"

>1991
mfw the Don was samefagging before 4chin

He really should do a new interview as "John Miller" on one of the morning news shows

What if Trump identified as Miller? What then?
Will they say that transgender women are just lying men?

I really don't think the media is thinking this shit trough.

This

People think
>trump has a high iq and is playing 3d chess

is just a meme, and thats what hes counting on.

I really don't give a fuck about anyone's taxes. It's a retarded tradition.

(You)

Based Trump. Publicizes himself, trolls the media and not afraid on anything.

Is the media just becoming one huge circle jerk they don't even try to present a logical argument against Trump. Literally everything I've read about him is smearing at best slander at worst. They have too know they aren't changing anyone's minds by now, right?

I would be just as rock hard if a two-headed girl sucked on my dick.

>TRUMP BTFO EBIN MEBES

holy shit Washington Post,shill much?

>pic related.

Yep. And it's the same recycled bullshit.

>RACIST
>BIGOT
>DRUMPH
>HITLER
>STUPID
>#STOPTRUMP!

Such a joke. Liberals need to be locked up for all the violent threats they've made.

The media around this just proves how pathetic and desperate they are to get dirt on Trump. What a non-story.

This is what US media has done for a few decades now, they're still doing it because they've forgotten how to real journalism and they don't know how to do anything else.

love it

Shouldn't the other head be sucking his balls?

so some how this is going to be more damning than every major news outlet all of the government and half the worlds leaders saying trump is racist?

if people gave a shit he wouldnt have made it this far. they just want to keep rapefugees out and / or p[rove a point to SJW's

and hillary pad a mil for online trolls to back her
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/

INCREASINGLY

Yeah, you have to use /s

>justifying faggotry this hard

kys, my man

>(obvious sarcasm)
Wow, thanks OP.

I never would have figured that out on my own.
(obvious sarcasm)

/s is even fucking worse, i think you missed the whole point of me calling it reddit

Had CNN on for about four hours, about one hour was spent talking about this.

I'm sure it was the same with FOX and MSNBC

It was the first story on ABC evening news and in the first 10 minutes of CBS evening news

Fuck off bastard

Beccati il cancro comunista del cazzo. Viva il duce
DUX MEA LUX

Trump could just vote for Hillary if he wanted more loopholes and shortcuts, he's been calling out poor leadership in America in the 1980s and simply has had enough, as have most Americans.

I'm going to marry Frauke Petry!

HE LEAKED IT. THE MADMAN
youtube.com/watch?v=C2ReG7alYnQ

>DVX MEA LVX

come vanno le scuole medie?

I mean it's not exactly news. Everyone knows Donald Trump is a complete douche and if he wasn't born rich he'd be managing an AppleBees in Kentucky to pay child support to some bimbo.

This is such a who gives a fuck story, where is the "flaw" here?

So Trump samefagged... okay, so why is this a national scandal?

He was just pallin around chummin it up with a good ol journalism boy. Nothing here folks dons just having a classic American crank call sesh. Milleneals are coddled baby's. Caller ID is ruing your country

>samefagging in 91

This man is decades ahead by now. Trump will crush all those who oppose

>(obvious sarcasm)

God damn GTFO

Trump was Sup Forums before it existed

>prank call
Nice try trumpshill

Welp, the only reason I was voting for him is because I thought he was all humble and never built a single monument to himself or put his name on any buildings or anything.

Guess I'll have to vote for Hillary now.

> care about anything you read on Sup Forums

Here's where you fucked up.

IT'S A PRANK BRO

C'mon man I think most of us have at some point called someone and pretended to be someone else so we can say how great we are. We all do that from time to time, right? Right?

Trump's just a regular guy like us, make America great again!!

If he calls as Trump, she gets an exclusive interview, if he calls as a fake publicist, she gets shit. It's that simple.

absolute

madman

.... what??

Anyway he has denied that it was him. He says he didn't do it.

ITS JUST A SUGGESTION BRO

Trump is digging his hole deeper and deeper