What would Sup Forums do in this situation?

What would Sup Forums do in this situation?

Probably be happy that she's being responsible and not letting a clueless kid fill up the car.

Mind my own fucking business is what I'd do.

literally who cares

is this YRYL/Cringe?

right on

I'd fill my gas up to the fucking max, seriously. Where is gas 2.29?

I got a friend that loves to bang fat chicks too.

call him a cringey faggot that thinks men are supposed to do everything, treating women like they can't do anything.

2.00 or below here, podunk, tx

OP is the kind of guy to cook this bitch some eggs.

What a cuck Chris is.

>Fedora in the profile picture
Sums it up

Lmao. Ive done the same damn thing. My wife's not handicapped. She can do stuff on her own and for me.

is she putting diesel in that?

Thats what OP meant. Women are stupid.

1.46 a liter here. Canadafag

Works out to 5.52 a gallon

Pull out and find a cheaper gas station. $2.29 per gallon, the fuck?

Ask him why, does he believe women are not capable of purchasing drinks and pumping gas on their own. That seems pretty fucking sexist to me.

You consider 2.29 gas cheap? Lmao @ your life

I'm paying 2.25 a gallon right now for regular

This comments section is cringe too

2.15 in my city

>local economy and taxes change your gas price?!
>You're a loser! LMAOOMGWTFBBQ

Damn. Brandi go.

>What would Sup Forums do in this situation?
To the girl?
Flick a lit cigarette at her.
To the suck up kiss ass pandering nigger?
Write something to the effect of how he's so obvious in his pandering and sucking up probably loves it when women peg him in the ass because he's a mammy's boy.

If I cared.
I imagine facebook is full of divisive desperate tools willing to embarrass themselves out of desperation for pussy.

Maybe creating a fake fem facebook profile and telling him some sob story about how "my man lef me an iz gots twelve kids ta' feed" and slowly chiseling him out of his life savings by sending him a few nudes.

idk, off the top of my head...........

Australia

$1.89 panhandle TX.

this guy needs to kill himself for trying to score social media points off of shit like this

maybe the guy in the cars leg is broken, or maybe its her car and she *gasp* ran out of gas

maybe shes a methodical criminal who has kidnapped this man, possibilities are literally endless but its about gender cuz ppl "like that"

"friend" ... right... It's ok, we know you bang fatties, they're fun.

I went to go fill up yesterday for $2.13....

>tfw when living in new jersey and people pump your gas for you

love living in nj

more like $1,30

If women are going to be allowed the freedom to own cars and have money, they're going to have to endure the burden of maintaining the vehicles and spending the money.

Gas station near me has it for $1.79

>love living in nj

said no one ever. stop lying to yourself. just because you got some kid to pump your gas isn't a reason to be proud of your shit hole state.

>can't handle banter

Reddit is more your speed pal

>DAE hear about reddit?? zomg

get a new scapegoat newfag

Man I hate simps. They make me sick

i cannot tell if this is redpill or bluepill

Like i honest to god can't figure out if this is a permavirgin PUA being pissy about women doing stuff or a permavirgin feminist being pissy about women doing stuff

Tell the idiot that women can't be equal AND have special treatment. Might have a small point about the drink but I think that would be rude to be too lazy to get your own drink regardless of gender.

If I am a passenger and we stop for gas I clean their windows and check their oil.
Maybe its because i am Mexican

You're obviously underaged, so I'll just leave you be.

$6 southern sweden

>i obviously don't have a retort, so I'm going to bullshit (you) to make myself feel better

LOL REDDIT AMIRITE GAIS

If it's her car, she can just pump the gas. If it's my car, I pump the gas. Or we can alternate. I don't know why people make such a big deal out of this, especially inbred southerners and spics

Make that bitch pump my gas, then when we get home that bitch gonna mow the lawn.

>that fucking pic
THAT'S what it is about his face, I've been trying to figure it out for so long now. Thank you based user

Appreciate the positive aspects of feminism.

Finally, some people with sense ffs

Fuck man. Like 1.04 here for premium

Just missed a great get

I had a christian girl who fucked my brains out constantly...the only issue was that the religion bs killed it. I'd do anything for her. The girl I date now is an atheist and doesn't bang anywhere as much...so, she can pump her own god damned gas lol

>having sex before marriage

Shame

dude, she was a hypocrite.

so, a normal person?

I could not allow that fragile flower to buy fuel for her car. I would have walked barefoot out of the house so that i did not wake her, then i would have sucked dick in the gas station toilet to earn money for a can and fuel. She would need my money at our destination so i would have to earn more. I would not need food or drinks because she is all i need.

Kek

Considering I work at a gas station and this happens all day every day I'd do nothing and not even notice or care.

The only thing that pisses me off is when these white trash couples come in and the dude sends his whore in to pay for 5 dollars of gas, but his whore spends 30 minutes shopping for bottled water and going to the bathroom instead, so he starts to pump gas thinking it will stop at 5 dollars and it ends up going to 40 dollars.

Or when they buy scratch offs with it instead figuring they will win back their gas money and more.

Had to call the cops more than a few times on this one. They always come in angry about it, it's precious.

Protip: Women are fucking stupid. Don't give them money and expect them to do anything smart with it even if you gave them instructions

that's like saying you like using your butthole as a pocket because you don't like the hassle of putting on pants

Gas is around 2.20 in the Lowcountry of SC

Roast the shit out of pussy Chris

2.37 here in ct

Tell her to lose some fucking weight.

Pumping gas is like buying dinner. Afterwards, she owes you sex, right?
> this is some seriously stupid shit, Sup Forums

Kek

Who fucking cares? Is it really that big of a difference whether you or your girlfriend pump and pay for the gas? I'm in the military, I make a pretty decent amount of money. It it really that big of a deal?

>love living in nj
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FUCKING GOD STOP IM GONNA PISS MYSELF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH TOO FUCKING MUCH TOO MUCH I GIVE I GIVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOVE NEW JERSEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FUCKING 10/10 WOULD PAY TO SEE ON AN HBO SPECIAL

Enjoy your summer while you can, Timmy

Laugh because she is putting diesel in instead of gasoline

it's all about equality. They do it to men so men can do it to them. Stop being a white night because you will not get that pussy because she will be giving it to the man that made her pump the gas and buy him a drink while you stand their pulling your dick.

Are your pumps not prepay?

You sound like a girl that is used to having to defend a boyfriend that other people constantly say is a loser.

>summer
>reddit
>newfag

b is just killing it lately with all the fresh lingo

idk why but i lost

Best thing about NJ is there are four nuclear plants just waiting to melt down and take out half the state

But how's much places do gets for the car food lunchbox

1.90 NE TN

thursday

Bitches need to get put to work

It's a BP station. They're all green.

I filled up for $1.89/gallon today in SC. That's after the new gas tax they added on starting 7/1.

Not exclusively no. We get tons of drives offs but apparently in our city the people complained about it being prepay only. The cops don't even care when we call them about it so I don't even bother writing down their plates anymore.

$2.50 here if you pay cash. $2.60+ with credit. fuck paying 1.5$ a tank for absolutely nothing

Downside: You're in SC.

Probably go in the store there and buy that fellow alpha male a beer

Man these white knights are so damn annoying. Why do they act like women are incapable of doing shit?

do you drive a lawn mower?

Tip my fedora then shoot up a college because I'm a supreme gentleman

>some kid
>kek
never ever seen anyone except a mexican or a pajeet pump gas

Because they're sexist. And probably scared to talk to real women.

I only give my girl one option when it comes to eggs. Fertilized.

Fucking hell, doesn't that come out of your paycheck

Spartan 717 speaks truth.

guess so

You can tell this guy's never been in the same room as a vagina since birth, nevermind a relationship.

You pay more in order for some retard or Judas Priest fan to remain employed. It's like a tax. Also this makes filling up at 3 am more difficult

Cry because linkin park committed suicide