Apparently, Ed Sheeran is an actor now

Apparently, Ed Sheeran is an actor now.

Thoughts?

Drake was an actor

Will Smith was an actor

>was

I stopped watching at that very moment

Only thing he did in the show is what he is known for. singing. Didn't mind the cameo

aye whadup boi

sign of the times, gotta diversify yo bonds

>singing

one of the most cringe worthy cameos ive ever seen, he was fucking singing then every shot for the next 10 minutes had him facing the camera, pathetic

D R O P P E D
Road

What movie?

by that logic it would be acceptable to have roger federer playing tennis in next week's episode

I thought we had already established that Game of thrones was cringeworthy trash for adults who need a "hobby" so they don't look like boring cunts

Audible kek

awwww I love his round gormless ginger face desu: he looks so meek, jolly and adorable!
I have never listened to his music on the other hand: how does it sound?

Well, he sure as hell ain't a musician

I would watch that shit in a heartbeat

Literally everyone I know recommend Game of Thrones to me, but I'm still hesitant to watch it. Because of the sheer amount of nudity, I already have a hard time taking any of it seriously. Am I going to see a TV show equivalent of a superhero movie or something actually worthwhile?

This faggot is also an actor now

Better than a superhero movie, but not as good as people say. It's definitely worth a watch-- just don't let plebs fool you into thinking it's high art. It's decently well written, shot well, and acted fantastically.

Not the user you're talking to, but I concur with you. I'd give it a 8 or 7 out of ten. I believe it was better in the earlier seasons and they've been getting more shitty as the get to the finale. Still an enjoyable show though.

top fef

Acting is a profession full of charlatan's, it is very easy to do

at least he's not a fucking phone poster

Yeah, there's never been a moment I haven't enjoyed it. A 7 or 8 sounds about right. It's probably my favorite of the wildly popular shows out right now. HBO makes competent shows above all else.

>Acting is a profession full of charlatan's, it is very easy to do
Oh, boy. Where are thousands of Brandos and Pacinos then?

Thank you. From the way people described it to me, I expected a Blade Runner equivalent, though as a TV show. It's hardly at that level, right?

Nah. It's not as well written as Blade Runner. It does have ridiculously high production values though.

He should stay there.

At first I thought that Ed Sheeran was the ginger kid from Harry Potter. This was when Ed started to get famous.

Watch it if you're a LotR loving manchild

I haven't watched that either and I'm probably not going to. Same goes for Star Wars and Star Trek.

Game of Thrones, season 7 episode 1

>implying

like garbage

UNDERATED!
Put me in the screencap

Good

Holy fuck I've never seen GoT but i thought it was a real show. They actually have pop stars cameo and sing essentially play dressup and sing? Is this not Shark Jumping 101?

pretty sure Styles wanted to be an actor well before any of his musical success

I literally don't care

Literally who?

GoT is so shit now.

Jeff Mangum

>now

first season was kino