Hello Sup Forums, I was kidnapped and held prisoner for 4 years. AMA

Hello Sup Forums, I was kidnapped and held prisoner for 4 years. AMA

Wanna come over?

Male or female

No
Female

Did you know the person who kidnapped you, and why did they do it?

was it a family member?

Dick or gtfo faggot

What's your fetish?

How would she even get those handcuffs off to use them?

No, and idk, he enjoyed having a slave.
No
I still get turned on by certain things that he used to do to me. Cages and leashes especially.

Have you ever been kidnapped and held prisoner somewhere for 4 years?

I'm puzzled. You were captive, but you enjoyed it?
And how did it end? What happened with your life after it?

Ikr

No. Not really.

I didnt enjoy it. But being captive for so long really fucked with my head. Stockholm syndrome set it, among other things. It ended when my owner committed suicide and called the cops to his house. My life after has been very sttange so far. Still readjusting

Am I to understand that you enjoyed your time as a prisoner then?

i can tell it fucked with your head, despite the fact that hes literally dead you still refer to him as your owner

gl with life

How old were you when you were taken?

you for real? owner, i mean really?

What exactly he did to you? You were a housekeeper slave? a sex slave? both? more?

Thank you

No you didn't, Skorksis. Stop lying.

tits with time stamp for proof faggot pls we know u want to

How'd he manage to get you?

Both. He also loved to have me dress and pretend to be a cat around him. He would only let me eat and drink from a cat bowl

tits or gtfo
also, can I be your new owner? I'm on the west coast

>hey guys I lived through an unimaginably painful experience let me tell you all about it

fuck off OP not even close you were either not abducted or were just in a relationship where you let your dumbass be used like that and now want us to have pity on you.

Shes probably a landwhale so I assume a Double Whopper on a fishing pole.

Yeah, WoW is a hell of a game.

How about you fuck off. I lived in the same basement for 4 years without ever leaving or seeing anybody but my owner. If i feel like talking about it on an anonymous board i'm going to

Are you at least attractive? I imagine kidnapping an ugly chick is easier since people won't want to find her as much as an attractive one.

Tits or gtfo
Timestamp as well

I'm not sure entirely. I was sleeping
home alone because my dad was late at work and i just woke up in his basement.
Im not fat. And he told me i was beautiful

How much butt stuff happened?

This guy gets it

I had to wear one of those buttplug tails a lot but nothing other than that

I like the "there are no girls in the internet" explanation, but the post did not start with "I'm a 20yr old girl" or anything of the sort.
Even if I see some cry for attention, some people might want to know about her story. Both sides end up happy and we move on.

You lucky fucker got to skip Obungus's second term

>Sup Forums
>the post

What was he like, both physically and mentally.

Yea I wanna know her story but I'd rather see her tits and a timestamp

Sorry you were so fucking weak you allowed yourself to be captured maybe next time pay some fucking attention to your surroundings.

He was 43, kinda fat, brown/grey hair. Mentally he was very odd. Sometimes he was very kind to me, he'd pet my head and let me sleep with my head in his lap. Other times though he was just awful, he'd beat me and tie me up. He did a lot of stuff to me

I was asleep you cunt

Op is just some fucked pedophile jacking off while telling this story.

you're a cunt, she didnt say it in the OP and she answered someone who asked.

Tits or gtfo, Don't forget the timestamp

Show us what you look like so we can tell if you're worth kidnapping.

I second that

Been following this thread. That's a fucked up story, but glad you're out of it. To me, the very fact that you can talk about it means you'll be over it in no time.
Get education, take care of yourself, maybe find someone to share the life with.
Good luck, wish you all the best OP.

Thank you
On the left is me from before

Yeah I might kidnap you, I'd do more buttstuff though and you could eat at the table.

u after

Hope it didn't destroy your appearance.

Maybe lock your doors and windows?

Lurk moar newfag.

If shes a femanon she shows tits its non negotiable.

Now stop being a white knight and lets get some tits

Meh I woulda just crawled back out your window and found someone else.

I can't even remember the last time tits and timestamp were offered. I miss the good old days when sluts would do cam shows and put sharpies up poopers. Used to happen several times a day.

I remember when Dota 2 didn't exist and i had a social life.

Peruvians took over shit gave me aids

I saw a thread the other day where the OP posted timestamped tits and I felt a little surge of pride that the Sup Forums of old still existed albeit on a very diluted level.

Did he take your virginity. ? If so, tell us about it

You guys are actually sad

same. honestly, im sorry, but there is no exception to the rule. we need tits.

What's sad about wanting to see random titties or girls camwhoring just because they want to?

Welcome to Sup Forums is it your first time?

Finally some one asked
And did he creampie your asshole?

Yes. That was the first thing that happened. I woke up with him on top of me, both of us naked, and ge was slowly slidong in and out of me. I had no idea where i was or what was going on. He told me to not struggle or he'd cut my throat. Then he started kissing my mouth

Did you enjoy any if the sex.
What affect has it had on you
How do you feel about him being dead

Did he cum in you?

what does your family think of this are they supportive or feel guilty about letting you get snagged or is this a time where they are ashamed and disgusted?

thats fucking hot.

did you ever try to fight back? what was the result?

Talk about a deep sleeper. Shit I wake up when my cat hops on the bed.

I started to enjoy most of the sex arlund 3 months in. At least i just accepted thats a i was was a sex toy. In terms of affect, its severely fucked me up. Im extremely shy and anxious all the time, not really used to acting like a normal person anymore. I was deveastated when he died. At that point i was so fucked in the head i didnt want to go back to normal life. Now though im happy to be free. Still conflicted about him being dead though
Yes
My dad was really happy whe i came home, although he seems really deveastated about what happened to me. Idk what to think

So it wasnt rape 3 months in?

no you weren't

wouldn't you be pregnant if he raped you ?

Wtf everyone?!

/thread!

At least you didn't have to deal with Russians every fucking game.

sauce?

Shit! You're hot, sure, but righty..damn! No offense but I'd have taken righty.

Winner winner slave fuck after dinner

Any news articles about it?

Did he take a shit ton of pics and make videos? Ever have anyone else fuck you?

Get back here slave! I have more questions!

bump