Are the rumors true?

are the rumors true?

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/07/album-review-tyler-the-creator-scum-fuck-flower-boy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

about what?

yes it's true,

he's the #1 golfwang regional salesmen for 2017

Rumors?

thats racist

Yes, it is true, tyler is the cutest.

Yeah, he's black.

That he's gay.
He sang about it in his album, but I don't know if that's his psycho persona or not

Nah, he's just playing a character in his album. The gay thing in the media is to gain publicity, you heard it first, after a year or two he will drop everything and go into obscurity

deleted it sorry

For sure. I sucked his dick backstage after a show in Reykjavik.

Who cares, get the fuck over yourself
So-called hip hop fan

Confirmed truth

He dropped the extra personas shortly after Wolf. He really is gay but he's cried wolf so many times and been edgy/controversial that everyone's playing it off and explaining it away as just another stunt for publicity

Almost every rapper has sucked/taken a dick in order to get into the position they are in. Gay niggas are paid niggas

Heh, 'cried Wolf'...

Really makes you think.

Fuck, I didn't even notice that.

the rumor come out, does tyler, the creator is gay?

It doesn't really matter if he is or not. But referring to himself as gay made the word faggot lose a lot of homophobic connotation. I think Doug Stanhope did something similar. I hope the PC crowd will take note of this and understand this is how you make a slur powerless. Being offended by it just makes everything worse but sometimes I wonder if that's want they want.

yes

Being angry is just so entertaining.

"I am a straight person and let me tell you gays how gay slurs should work"

i am gay and i couldnt agree more with what user said

I'm bisexual but whatever you want to believe so you can be angry at it.

Ayy nobody on the internet knows you're really a hetero if you say you're a homo :)

I bet you idiots don't even know all the steps to Madonna's dance in the Hung Up music video.

Wrong

>"ima faggot look at how much of a gay homo i am"

You don't even know how gay I can get. You'd be terrified and amazed.

because thats essential to being gay, i agree

Thank you. It's as essential as knowing all of Liza Minnelli's lines in Cabaret.

>retarded faggot nigger

>He figured me out!
>Better call him a nigger.

i love it when idiots on the internet try to break me by calling me a faggot, like they think its an insult

>thinking he's responding to the same poster
>"I cannot into internet"
>probably retarded

I don't know what this post is even trying to convey. I think you're confused about who is responding to whom.

No one is trying to break you, you paranoid fag.

wrong word choice, my vocabs shit, what i meant was offend

I wanna break him. Break his butthole. ;)

nice persecution complex, faggot

then come here beb :3

:3

If I were straight, this is exactly the white boi twink I would pick for my video.

It's because I appreciate white male beauty without being sexually or platonically attracted to it.

lol i know someone who looks exactly like that, he isnt gay tho

All right you guys. I know you're gonna look at these tweets and you're going to say, Tyler's a fag. BUT here's the deal. You can appreciate man's beauty and sexiness without lusting after him. It's a totally different thing. He's not a gay.

He simply, as an aspiring director, appreciates Leonardo DiCaprio's legendary acting when he was prime twink age. That's it. That's all. No story here.

garden shed just sounds like hes talking about depression

and he constantly jokes about gay humor shit because its funny. u guys are retards

People like you are why gays get pushback for being gay

you're a sharp one

I'm gay dude don't fucking speak for me

it sounds very honest and vurnerable. not like something in character. its pretty easy to tell with tyler, when hes being honest and when hes playing a character

nigger

lmao stop speaking for gays you fucking faggot. i agree with him

yeah he compares his feelings to frank oceans because of depression... right... you really figured him out, buddy

He's never played here you liar.

No no no, you've misunderstood my comment.
I think straight people should define and deploy gay slurs on our behalf.
See? We're in agreement.

Yeah? prove it

I live in Reykjavik and have been following Tyler since 2011 so I doubt this show would have flown under my radar.

Þú talar örugglega ekki einu sinni íslensku.

Stop with yer fuckin cryptograms

Nope.

yea, turns out he's black and not just revitiligo

t.fantano

Yes, I'm afraid that his music does suck.

>Everything I say is hot bitch I speak toaster
fucking what

nigga called you OUT

Damn right. All these leftie libs are trying to convince us that when Tyler talks about locking himself away in a garden shed where he can love whom he loves, he's actually talking about being gay! Who would have thought. Goddamn SJWs.

yes. that hoodie is pink.

SOME

I know some reviewers have their copies so surely a real 320 leak is inbound???

consequenceofsound.net/2017/07/album-review-tyler-the-creator-scum-fuck-flower-boy/

I never said it was his show.

fjh aer gnmx,gyi onipoiwer tmw.

that's messed up

got these fags calling themselves fags, bitches calling themselves bitches, niggas calling themselves niggas. Doesn't really take the power away from the word just saves us the time.

Is it just me or do his lyrics on SFFB suck? Okay you have a bunch of cool cars and you're an "artist" who sells overpriced children's clothes and you like to suck dick. Why do people like this hack again?

nigger

It is indeed true that he is a rapper. Sad!

how do you do that girl stuff to other dudes and feel right

Because he keeps it real.

He's literally dating a guy name Wyatt.
Jeez homophobic Sup Forums users are in denial

>tfw still no real 320

I too just recently watched the latest fantano video

>rumors

Did you even listen to the albuM?

its out there user

Yeah he's a gay pedo

i've seen this man in my dreams. kek.

he clearly just likes twinks.

GIVE ME THE LINK REEEEEEEEEEE

is that you fantano?

Pretty sure it's on Soulseek

How could he resist all this white boipussy offered freely ?

Holy fuck that is the most biased review I've ever read. She somehow managed to bring up asap bari and his current charges as a reason why people should believe Tyler's message on the album.
This bitch is fucking stupid.

yeah and the really ridiculous thing about that is that Bari wasn't event accused until long after Tyler worked with Rocky, and Rocky probably didn't even know, and if Rocky didn't know then Tyler definitely didn't know, so saying the album is bad because of that is such a massive leap in logic it's retarded.

there's no way to tell what's the real 320 and what isn't on slsk

the original leaks says "320" bu it's a transcode

It wouldn't have matter. She brought up asap rocky slapping a woman in 2013 as proof they're all misogynistic pigs.

if you paint a black man white, you'll have a sicilian man

Because it's a parody of modern "hip hop". 911 is a parody of the "deep song" and modern Kendrick or Kanye with the beat changing throughout and overall message and tone shifting.
Album is honestly forgettable besides the 911, Who Day Boy, and apple seeds.