Can men and women be friends?

scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/

I saw no because what esle are women good for besides sexual relations?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21711435
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have female friends why or why not?

ONLY WITH THE GLORIOUS BIG BLACK COCK NO WHITEBOIS ALLOWED

Do women have any vaule besides sex and baby making?

i'm friends with an older woman (age 50+) and butch lesbians.

but a girl i want to fuck? nope.

Fuck you cuck, now i ain't getting those sweet (You)s anymore

Well blacks do have the biggest dicks and they are the most aggressive in the bedroom. But thats not what we are talking about here.

The only woman I consider a friend is married to my friend.

Do you wanna bang her.

>blacks do have the biggest dicks
Any source or are you just a memeing ledditard?

No. When i date a girl i don't put with her hanging out/texting/talking to her male "friends." Every single male i know only talks to women for one reason and it is not friendship.

Well why else is cuckholding on the rise? And American and congo blacks have an average of 7 inche penis. You have seen that chart on here a million times.

No, I'm far too loyal to my friends. I honestly think that's how friendship with girls work, if there's something in your own mind that keeps her set to off limits, you see them more as people and not potential mates. Any other chick, I get read on their personality, ask out, if yes we're dating, if no, well bye.

Note: The only exception is I believe couples can be friends with other couples.

>Can men and women be friends?
Yes if there's zero attraction both ways.

Why?

They are not into any hobbies etc.. there is no reason to be "friends" with them.

Nigga why would ever be friends with a bitch

Bitches are fucking and nothing else nigga

Nigga you think i would of fucked over 20 women if i was freinds naw bruh

I'm a straight guy who has both male and female friends and I have never had any desire to fuck any of my female friends.

Men and women friends are for different things. Men are better to do things with and women are better for having a chillout session with, like a movie night where we could properly talk and have an interesting conversation.

Because i only fuck hoes and talk to them. Nigga if your from with a bitch you are a bitch.

Yea this nigga knows wahts up

>watching a movie with a girl
>without trying to fuck her
wat?

Nope, only my friends girlfriends and associates . Girls are shitty friends and will never help you when you need them. Like the saying goes " a friend will help you move, a real friend will help you move a body."

My female friends are ugly and I have different chicks for fucking.

>The results suggest large gender differences in how men and women experience opposite-sex friendships. Men were much more attracted to their female friends than vice versa.

Beta orbiter theory validated, that's why I always laugh when I see single guys with just this "one" or this "best friend" girl.

That's why I have a strong antipathy toward the betas that were around my ex, I'm sure they always talked shit on my back thinking they will get the pussy a day.

Which rarely happens, because males don't want to be friend with the average girl since she is far less funny and willing to share boy activities than the average guy.

to find out the answer to this question, see "When Harry Met Sally."

>interesting conversation.
>Women

Choose one faggot.

False on the first part.

The second part might be true because white boys have been brainwashed by feminism moreso than niggers. But me I'm aggressive in bed.

Nigga i have an 9 inch cock. Ask your ho about that nigga.

Because it's being pushed in the media and your charts in fact do not say what you say they do otherwise you would've posted at least one. Go ahead and doctor up or fake chart. I'll wait.

This

People who aren't brainwashed by feminism realize this

Nigga that's why you do t get as much pussy as us lol

Nigga yall think women are equals and shit

Nigga ill bet you write love letters and shit

Nigga ill bet you buy your ho flowers and shit lol.

Yeah. I have friendzoned her so now we're ok.

If there is 0 attraction.

I mean you don't really have interesting conversations with guys, do you? Not in real life anyway. All the interesting conversations I've ever had with other males have been online. In real life, guys talk about sports or video games or shit like that.

Girls have interesting stories about the slutty shit their friends get up to or that juicy story from work. Girls like to talk about their aspirations and dreams and guys talk about what movies they're into.

Do you see what I'm getting at? I mean I can't grab a coffee with a guy friend without getting bored after 5 minutes. I can do that with a woman and be there for over an hour though.

I have a girlfriend and an Asian FwB on the side m8.

This whitebois cant get laid.

Nigga i fucked more white hoes than mist whitebois.

Nigga i slap bitches when i fuck them and choke them too

Ill even spit on them nigga and when o cum on their face i aim for a their eyes

And ill even piss on them because i think its funny

You know what nigga these hoes cum back because i made them cum hard.

Nigga i got married hoes on my dick.

its not that you cant be friends, its that theres no reason to be friends with someone whos not going to have hobby interests lined up with you, the same reason you dont really make many friends of the same sex that dont share any hobbies with you.
now, what happens beyond this point is simply the possibility that they could -also- be attracted to each other. if so, they can get married, and it makes being friends or having hobbies a moot point.

articles and thought processes like these always boil down to narcissism. you simply need to have a firm grasp on philosophy.

>implying Misaka fucking Mikoto would let a beta orbiting creeper like Etzali anywhere near her

Can a lion and gazelle just be friends?

I tried to be friends with women several times. It does not work.

After 30 min watching a movie together as "friends", we make out. It is inevitable. Happened many times.

soooo hot

Women generally are boring and uninteresting.

> tfw only ever get friendly to chicks that are hot, because eventually I might wanna fuck them

I find most girls very lazy.
What activities could you share with them?
Shopping, partying and wearing a handbag and smarthphone around doesnt count.
That being said, the girls I met whilst cycling and running are self-determined and therefore interesting as a friend.

Tell me that's pasta and you didn't just sit and type it out.

i have a couple bro tier chicks. We've occasionaly banged in the past. I dont think we would have been friends without banging..

>shut up, ilya

Never has an anime been so accurately surmised

Is that what they're supposed to be? I was trying to figure it out.

Weebs are so pathetic.

never ever in my life as long I exist I shall never make friendship with the enemy of Man

Yes, but friend-worthy girls are extremely rare. I have a few female friends for whom I'd take a bullet though. I also have a girlfriend but that's a whole other thing.

blacks have way longer limbs than all other races, why wouldn't it be true for the penis?
i swear white people are so insecure about this it's crazy lmao it's probably not such a big difference but it's there
personally i'm a mutt and i'm at 7" but it's not such a big deal, 7" really aint big anyway

>black male. white female.

Sage

Yeah I have some female friends. I usually watch and talk about to showseirh them

that is cause your French anus is size 40"

It's part of their spamming of this board.

They try to keep at least three threads with a picture of a black man and white women going.

Just keep an eye out.

The mods are not your friends either.

Women do not form friendships, they form temporary alliances.

Never forget that.

i'm not french tho :^)

You can if you're not bored to death by talking to them or if you actually find one who isn't as shallow as a puddle.

Tv shows with them*

>not having female friends who let you drink their booze and will also get you free drinks from the bar
>not having friends with females who will hook you up with their good looking friends

so you are the jewish friend hehe

sure budday
>uk caucasian average: 14.3 cm mean
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21711435
>nigerian 13.37 cm mean
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423

t. Albanian Diaspora

what do they mean by "stretched lenght" tho? stretching a flacid dick or measuring it erect?
because those are prolly really different from each other
tbqh i just care about the size of MY dick

what do you mean fampai

Shit tier bait.