>vertical lines emphasize height
>Web shooters are conservatively designed amd coloured to be not obvious
>tasteful colour composition

hands down holland is da real spidey.

KINO AS FUCK

>raised webbing

gtfo

Outta the way, niggers.

I actually like this one the best, it's cartoonish but captures the feel of it, especially the CGI eyes

Tom Holland is the cutest tho :3

Other than a slight variation to the shape/size of the eyes it's the same shit as Raimi's suit, except the actor/body double they have inside is now a twink fagboy, Holland is more fit even. So for me it's gonna have to be:

1. Holland (Ditko eyes, more comprehensive, original design to go tandem with the original approach to the source material)
2. MacGuire (came up with the raised webbing which works really well to lend the suit some dimension on film, has original eye shape tht is distinctly the movie's)
3. Garfield (1's is undisputably one of the ugliest comic-to-screen adaptations of a comic suit so its hardly worth talking about after 2's offering; which although fine was completely ununique and just looked like a really good cosplay instead of being remotely original/creative)

One thing I do like, is that its a basic Spider-Man outfit. Not overly designed and techy like the Holland version.

What I don't like:

Raised Webbing. Hated it when Raimi did it too.
Weird shade of red. And its too shiny.
Garfield's lanky frame. Which I didn't mind at first, but now I prefer Holland's build.

>What I don't like:
>
>Raised Webbing. Hated it when Raimi did it too.
>Weird shade of red. And its too shiny.
>Garfield's lanky frame.
Exactly why I think it's the very worst version of the suit. Garfield can't carry it. It looks weird on him.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Thats a big bulge

Step aside people, this is the best spidey-suit.

I like that we finally now have some sort of reason for why Holland Spider-Man has his suit, as opposed to it just randomly appearing in the other films.

>those shoes

fuck you

for you

Jesus Christ the jews aren't even trying to hide their Nepotism anymore. This and Gal Gadol being cast as WW just shows how were supposed to buy the not so subtle sugestion that these hairy nose niggers are supr human. Het!

see these:

Why are Spider-Man fans so triggered by raised webbing? It objectively looks better.

Doesn't matter when it's fitted for a numale who doesn't lift. There's only one Spiderman and his name is TBM.

Holland's "build" is CG. He's actually a pretty skinny kid.

>implying

>It objectively looks better.

Meme-filled Millennial detected