No cioro thread?

no cioro thread?
>b4 the benzos

she is very pretty, shame about all the mental retardation and whatnot

She was cute before the whole heroin thing. Legitimately cared for her Internet pals. Then came a time she just stopped. Wasn't even depression at that point, just addiction.

I didn't know 10/10s have autism

I'm going to miss those times.

Honestly the heroin/drugsnall didn't do that much damage at least physically

It's just a shame about the austs tho bc typically pretty girls like her have it ez pz mode

Fuck is that a recent pic? Looks May-ish
I heard she's getting /fat/

I'm not saying she's still not pretty, it just changed her. For the worse. She gave a fuck about people until she messed with it. Especially while dealing with mental problems.

She was an autist but she made shit harder for herself really. I'd feel bad if it wasn't for how she treated her own "Internet friends"

Does anyone know her instagram.

Yup. Around May I believe. It was probably the last time I talked to her or the group.

Holy fuck! What the fuck happened to her?!

When did she start? I know she had drug dependency even before the heroin and we all thought she was this pure weeb

pic related

whoops user-ib(d0t)la/cw/res/1076(d0t)html

it was ciara.sheep but she changed it or deleted it

Hospitalized. Force fed through tubes and then mommy and daddy said she had to eat 3000cal a day (lel insane) for her to get her electronics.

But I heard she's losing the weight again. I could post more fat cioro but I don't know the timeline for sure. I think is recent

holy shit...

This again?

>jacket in May east coast
>airport?

She's definitely not in philly/deleware or wherever she lives

As far as I remember, she started dating this guy, and her own friends told her to be careful. But she didn't and started messing with em with him. Then an user who joined went into her DMs on skype and showed us that she was going behind her boyfriends back and messaging him. We all just felt disappointed in her.

I think she was visiting her sister that day.

fucking goldmine user, more?

No sorry I don't have more

If she overcomes all of this she will literally be a hero...but the chances of it are low, she keeps coming back and I heard her degeneracy has been bad lately
>Lewds
>discord
>VIP discords with alleged exclusive n00dles
>selling panties?

Not sure how much is true bc that whole orbiter group is mostly ironic shitposting but she's done stuff like this in the past

Right the cuckery
How is she doing? I don't do much following outside of the boards. I saw that vid.me showing all of May lel without that I'd be completely lost.

The last thing I can remember was her having it out with (Kim?) Korean user but I think that was a fluke/meme

It's honestly really weird being a girl that has grown up on the internet and having watched this story unfold.. really shows what this place can do to an insecure or addicted person.

I hope she can come out of the other side okay.

She is the reason why I tell any young girl on the internet: the bullies are the good people. The ones that are nice to you are the ones to look out for.

Its bad. She constantly goes behind her parents back. The main group is still there, most, but I left it around May because I just couldn't see her fuck her life over or the ones of her "friends." Especially since she was an actual good person at a time. Now she's just a shell of what she was.

anyone have more >b4 the benzos?

That's the thing though. She did it to herself. We tried to help her. But she never gave a shit. It was hard as fuck. Sucks really because she has potential.

Sorry I dont mean "what this place can do" to imply you guys intended this to happen.. i mean these days the people she talks to.. are they her hecklers or the ones that tried not to stop her?

I think she's awesome. All my heroes have gone through a terrible phase in their lives but come out of very humbled and loved.
The self destructiveness
The drugs and addiction
The camera always following her

I'm a sheltered boy, I'm jealous of the capricious behavior she has

But she is a legit model stuck in roboville tragic :[
I can't relate to her though. Ik she has her own philosophy, but I don't immediately connect to what she's saying.

Jeez that's bad.

What happened to the hiatus/never again? I was super convinced she wasn't coming back back in April. When did she slip back into these habits?

A mix of both. I think Toby is still in there. He was one of the guys she used and sent nudes for money to. She just started surrounding herself with bad people after the drugs too. Lots of people hated Toby and we wanted him out but yeah... he was just paying her for nudes and acceptance or something. I can only assume from there.

It sucks too because she was legitimately surrounded by people who cared about her. Like actual fucking friends. And she through it away for a guy, sex, and some drugs. But oh well... what can you do but move on, user.

It was okay at first. She'd drop in sometimes and say hi and how she was doing. Seemed to be going good. Then she just started falling back into the habit slowly and slowly. And it was obvious by May that she didn't care about herself or almost anyone.

Not too good it seems. I've along with others from the past have asked her if she needs help but she pretends like it's fine. While her own friends worry she's just not giving a fuck. There was a point someone could only take so much.

Not OP but the other one telling the stories. I'm heading off, Anons. Talking about this shit tends to bum me the fuck out. Just need some sleep. If anyone is curious about her situation or just wants more pictures of her hit up my kik. I'm depressed half the time and appreciate the chat so I don't give a shit.

Kik:OVIvon_Von_Fudge

OP here got discord? I don't have Kik :[

t h i c c

post the lewder stuff

What ever happened to her?

Honestly not that many lewd stuff
The ones in circulations are from chat logs so they aren't aesthetic

A lot of the "good" stuff is rare and probably won't be posted until later down the line

Well, a lot of stuff
Where do you want me to start?

I do indeed. Shoot me your name and I'll screenshot for tomorrow.

The last thing I heard is that she was in some discord group before she was doxxed again or something.

swanna (eliza user numero2)#4220

I'm not on much but it's good to have :]

Who is she?

Search the images and you will discover

Yeh, I'd post doxx but I think it's an instant v8 nowadays. The doxx was ruthless but there's rumors that it's fake... diversion tactic.

I hear she's posted in a couple of different sites. Insta, discord, VIP discord. She's still doing regular shenangians just on the dl

This^